1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Weird/Simple Vote Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Driver_X, November 1, 2012.

1. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    Hyo,

I've been away from actually playing Minecraft for bout 2 weeks now although, I keep voting (or trying to) every day. I usually have a 'login schedule' around 20 - 22h in my country.

What happens is that we have a 24h 'cooldown' before voting again, if I do vote today 21:30, tomorrow I'll have to vote from 21:31 - 22:00, if I get to vote (my online time is not always that long) around 21:50, next day it will be almost impossible for me to vote! :D

I suggest for a 23h refresh instead of our current 24h, so that players with 'login patterns' can vote everyday they log in.

2. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    Deity cannot control voting. He has it just linked to the voting website. The only voting site that actually restricts voting within a 24 hour period is the voting for diamonds.

mbonachea and BigDeer like this.
  3. Bilko

Bilko

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    bilko100
    Why don't you just skip a day, and start at the early time again? Also, you don't need to be logged in to collect the money.. So just do it in a browser when ever you can :)

xdysfunkx likes this.
  4. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    1. Use search bar, i suggested the same idea a few months ago
    2. The answer I got was: It is not up to imdeity, that function was put up by the websites like minestatus, you could make this suggestion to them

5. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    Thanks dude!

First: You just revived a dead thread to remember me to use search bar, actually I did, I just didn't type the words 'vote diamond', I tried "vote", "vote daily" and others and found nothing, I only did after going a lot of pages back until Febuary. Sorry.

Second: People gave me that answer already ;)