1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior's 1-Year Post!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Warrior_William, January 20, 2015.

1. Warrior_William

Warrior_William

In-Game Name:
    Warrior_William
    Wow. I can't believe today marks the day I first logged into the ImDeity Kingdoms Server. I was a major noob at the time (still kinda am) and was just looking for fun servers to play on. This was the first server I ever played on too. I logged on after a few weeks of playing single player by myself. Single Player gets kinda lonely and boring after awhile and I needed some excitement. And it was definitely excitement I got.

I almost immediately started dedicating most of my Minecraft time to playing on ImDeity. After a few days of just roaming the capital, I made a forum account and after a long 5 minutes of browsing which town to join, I decided to join Doha.

This is where the fun began. Most of my friends I have now on the server were in Doha when I joined. Although most of my time on this server has been spent in Doha, I have roamed too, usually just following Niall to Nordale then back to Doha then back to Nordale then back. But now even, I'm not in Doha, but have my own town in the Anarchy Kingdom.

Now to the part that everyone actually cares about, my thanks.

I want to give the biggest thank to all of the following people:

Niall4igoe - One of the best friends I have on this server. You have helped me out so much in guiding me to be a better friend, town assistant, and person. You have "loaned" me so much money and help as well as helping me get my own town. Thank You so much.

dannyotis12-15 (whichever one of you is the real danny) - You just seemed to appear into my life within the past few months on the server and I am so glad you did. You always mane sure I have a laugh and are always there for me. Thank You.

Starcrafter50 - We have definitely had our ups and downs, but we always pull through in the end. You always help me to make sure I never care too much and be sarcastic at the right times. Thank You.

The_Yogs - You were and always will be an amazing mayor and role model in my eyes. You treat all of your residents with great care and respect and know how to get work done but still enjoy it at the same time.

i_dorkypandaz - Doooorrrrkkyyyy! You are ammmaaaazzziiing! You are so nice and hilarious but also don't take any crap from anyone. You rock!

CiljaW - You are such a fun person! You help out a lot and your cookies are delicious! Thank You and keep on being awesome!

SimonFCDallas - We don't always talk, but when we do, it's still a pretty great time with lots of laughing.

EmotionOfRage - We barely talk, but you gave me 1 dei for my town the other day so that's pretty cool.

ImDeity Staff - You guys are great! You guys are doing a great job at running the server and creating a great environment for everyone! Keep up the good work.

Build Team - You guys make our server pretty.

ImDeity - You are doing an amazing job at keeping this server in a great condition with a great staff. Thank You for everything you've done

Last edited: January 20, 2015
  2. HaydoJ

HaydoJ

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    HaydoJ
    Congratulations William. Here's to the next year, and those Riverfield times were so fun! :p

asdfjkll likes this.
  3. EmotionOfRage

EmotionOfRage

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    EmotionOfRage
    I'm glad, that 1 dei for your town will begin to nourish and help your town grow. Also congratulations on your one year.

HaydoJ likes this.
  4. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    I'm always here for you Buddy, Keep cool and stay awesome :D
    Let's hope for another amazing year!

HaydoJ likes this.
  5. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    Happy 1 year day!

HaydoJ likes this.
  6. scoutdog75

scoutdog75

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoutdog75
    Gratz buddy. I hope you stick around for your second and third :)

HaydoJ likes this.