1. Feeling creative, Guest? ImDeity Creative World is for you!
    With 6 ranks and plots from 32x32 up to 512x512!
    Type /creative to join!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vote for the server daily! Vote for 200 coin!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, do you have too much extra loot? Create an auction!
    The ImDeity Auction System is like free Dei!
    Goto Portal > Auction to create and bid on items!
    Dismiss Notice

Vegas Baby! (My ImDeity Story)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by donuts12, May 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. donuts12

donuts12

Well, here it goes
    My name is donuts12, many of you might have seen me around the server during the past couple months. I must say it feels great to finally be back in the saddle, after a long hiatus, (and I mean looonng), hopefully this time I can stay on imdeity for good.

I can't exactly remember the first time I logged onto the server, although I know it was because my cousin and his friends had created a town and wanted me to join. The town Vegas became my new home, and I met many new friends, pardon the names, my memory isnt great:
    Pnhwill98
    punisher_22
    Robot458 or something like that
    mas_destruction
    and some guy called orangey something
    Here is where I made my first house, (I remember I wanted a stilt house, idk why thats relevant, just something I remember), this is where I got my first job; working at mas_destruction's shop, and this is where I became senior assistant to Vegas. Here I spent my time learning the ins and outs of the server. I pretty much just spent my time exploring the wilderness for abandoned builds, and building my personal wealth:
    1 stilt house
    1 strip club
    1 wooden highrise. aka DonutsTowers
    33% of a luxury skyscraper
    80 dei, which I got by selling wheat, (again idk why it's relevant, just something I remembered).
    Oh and if BtfOverlord ever gets back on and reads this, breaking the rail was an accident and you still owe me 2x iron tools, armor. and 3 days of jail time back....
    Life was good...
    Until the reset,
    One day I logged on and everything gone, I was able to link up with others and plan a new future. Mas_destruction, camron25 and I were planning on making a new town, a better town; Hollywood, (or Valhalla, there was some arguement in the name). In the end, well lets just say there is no record of such a town on the server. So I carried on, and joined Desperado instead, (apparently Mas_destruction became the mayor or something, I dont know the deal there but...), I toiled instead, trying hard to rebuild, my beloved DonutsTower, I scraped a living carving massive pieces of mountain for a wage, it was not to be....
    And so started the great hiatus,
    Years of being dormant leading up until, you guessed it the great awakening.
    I decided on a whim to log back on, I don't know why it just happened...
    And so I joined my first new town: Troy, (btw Xeaus, this ain't over yet o_O), and then my NEXT town Araluen, where I was so graciously accepted by Bran_bash, and the rebuilding phase began, a new house was built, but then I got bored, until a fellow called Totalmoobs called for help, his town Nemesis needed me, and a new era of my imdeity career began...
    Lets hope for 5 more years...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On a semi-side note: If anyone has a complete map of the earlier resets with Vegas on it, ill give you 1,000 dei, and a big hug. :p

~Donuts12
    *CEO of Donuts Inc., Lord Of Vegas, and lover of Donuts, (or bagels, Add me on steam bagels123)*

P.S
    +1 Points for every mistake in spelling and grammar found...

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    totalmoobs, BarryX15 and Smartness like this.
  2. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Grammar* in points part.

3. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    I apologize for misinterpreting your character Donuts; you've been a dedicated member of the community as of yet. But look on the bright side, Troy and Nemesis are next to one another so...we're neighbors now! :p Good luck in your future Deity career. I hope to see you around.
    P.s. There is a whole forums page dedicated to the old maps before the reset Here.