1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

unban from ImDEITY classic

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by L0rd23, April 8, 2012.

1. L0rd23

L0rd23

In-Game Name:
    L0rd23
    Hey guys... it's been a while. but it's me L0rd23. Can I please be unbanned from ImDEITY classic server? Everybody is saying that I griefed, when in truth i didn't get on the server for 1 week before said "greifing" and 2 weeks afterwards. My dad had my computer because i was failing like three classes in school. I had an outdated version of WoM and somebody hacked my account. I would never greif the server. actually even do /whois on both me and TChand, i got on the server... THEN i showed it to him because I thought it was an AWESOME server and everybody was so nice!

Well there is my reasoning behind why I should be unbanned. Please actually read this and not just look over it. :D

2. eltono999

eltono999

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    eltono999
    First of all, logs don't lie. It was definitely on your account, no matter the Griefer. I do remember you, you were a cool guy. But the problem is if you are telling the truth and someone hacked your account, what's to stop them doing it again? Even though you could easily be a Griefer, since you went to the effort of coming back here and making this appeal, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

3. L0rd23

L0rd23

In-Game Name:
    L0rd23
    so am i unbanned?
    oh and on the hacker coming back... i changed my password... and i updated to the safer version of WoM.

4. eltono999

eltono999

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    eltono999
    I can't unban you, still a builder.

5. L0rd23

L0rd23

In-Game Name:
    L0rd23
  6. skullsnipe

skullsnipe