1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Tournaments

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by SilentAssassinor, September 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentAssassinor

SilentAssassinor

What about adding a tournament, were it would be a sort of round robin system where towns could select there fights and then there was a 500 dei entry fee, then a 2000 dei winner and the town could win a certain amount. It could be held once a month and the people from different towns are matched up until the final 2 battle it out to the end :rolleyes::cool:

2. ultrathewolf

ultrathewolf

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ultrathewolf
    that wouldn't work unless you have everyone with the same stuff

3. AlbionYT

AlbionYT

I don't think the entry fee should be 500 dei, I feel it should be 300 dei if anything. New beginners, because you never know, may want to join in the tournament right away, and I believe they start off with 200 dei. And the winnings should be determined by the amount of people that actually participate in the tournament. Just my thoughts.

Sephronia likes this.
  4. ultrathewolf

ultrathewolf

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ultrathewolf
    they start with 30

5. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    The suggestion of town battles, town wars, town tournaments, kingdom wars, etc. has been suggested numerous times already. It's all over the suggestion forums and has been shot down almost every time. It's best to use the search function prior to making a suggestion to see to it that you're not repeating something that's already been discussed.

6. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi all,

Qazz pretty much covered what I was going to say, however I will expand on it. We have a weekly PvP Event at 4pm EST (As announced HERE by ImDeity) hosted on our Events server. The prizes are 4,000 for first, 2,000 for second and 1,000 for third. It's free to enter, anyone can join and there are announcements before it starts. Hope to see you there.

Thread Locked.

Many thanks,
    Seph

Qazz, asdfjkll and ultrathewolf like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.