1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Too many forum games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by legoazurp, May 5, 2013.

1. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    People please stop making more forum games, there are too many of them already.
    Forum games are not really fun and they are used by new players for making posts to rank up on the portal.
    The portal page states clearly that the posts should be intelligent and not spam. So please stop making forum games.

2. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    http://imdeity.com/threads/read-general-discussions-sub-forum-rules-guidelines.8059/
    Clearly says you can make forum games, and on top of that...
    You need 10 posts before posting there, whether new players are ignorant of the rules is not everyone else's fault. And whether or not it's fun is your own opinion. Personally I find them entertaining, and I can name a few who think so as well.

3. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    I do not participate in forum games in any way whatsoever, and so what I do is I read/scan all the topics I wish to, and then before leaving that section of the forum, I mark it all as read. I get to ignore them and their presence and everyone else gets to do what they like, which I think works pretty well.