1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Time Well Spent ART Competition

Discussion in 'Events' started by minibirde, August 10, 2013.

1. minibirde

minibirde

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    minibirde
    HM_Quest has a new location for a small art Gallery. Nothing Huge.
    I'm Looking for 2 to 3 pieces of 2 D art and 1 piece of 3D art.

The 2 D art need to be sized Approximately to fit into a single plot size, height is up to you, within reason, and up to 25 blocks wide if it's needed. It will be placed vertically in the Gallery. The prize on these pieces will be 2 k each after they are built on site or an image is sent to me after my selection. You may enter multiple images.

The 3 D art will have the same size restrictions; preferably sized 16 x 16 up to 25 blocks x 25 blocks to fit within a protection block space. It can be smaller. Height is up to you. The prize for this will be 2 k after selection and 2 k upon completion on my location. Bonus will be that your piece will be viewable from the live web. Prime spot. So the total dei prize for the 3D is 4K.

I will not be able to view any art on the server for a few days but please post pictures on a conversation thread sent to me, minibirde, or on this thread if you prefer, with your in-game name.

The art selected needs to use supplies that can be bought or gathered on the main server or mining. I will supply the materials for the winning entries.

Deadline to apply may be adjusted but for now it is Aug 22.

Thank you for helping to add some art to HM_Quest.

2. artsgal

artsgal

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    artsgal
    What a fun idea!!

3. minibirde

minibirde

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    minibirde
    I'm gritting my teeth while I must wait to get on the server. Hopefully there will be some things for me to look at when I get back on.
    Hopefully only a couple more days. If you have something for me to look at please message me in game when I am on.