1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Things PvP needs for 1.8

Discussion in 'PvP General Discussion' started by xXxTheDarkOnexXx, July 2, 2014.

1. xXxTheDarkOnexXx

xXxTheDarkOnexXx

If There is a new PvP Reset for 1.8 than i'd like to ask for some changes in the PvP world 1: A starter kit for new players like stone tools and 10 steak maybe?
    2: Their are 5 shops in PvP why Don't we just have a big shop with /warp shop
    3: PvP kits for PvP donaters I'd donate but i'd like it only for pvp i like pvp more so i want a pvp kit so when i donate there should be a place for pvp donaters and main donaters so if you like pvp you can donate so if you like donate 20$ you get iron armor Prot2 and eff2 tools and sharpness2 iron sword and maybe a power2 bow? or something like that.
    4: When Your in combat you shouldn't be able to use a enderpearl because when i pvp someone they have like 2/3 enderpearls And when their low they just enderpearl away.
    Well that's all i ask. -Darkone

2. rangerzfire

rangerzfire

In-Game Name:
    rangerzfire
    1. Starter kits aren't necessary because the price of pork is cheap and everything there is pretty easy to get, plus you get 200dei by voting so you can get a good amount of pork and iron tools.
    2. It looks a lot better with shops spread out and having their own theme in my opinion, all the buildings and the pvp info house make it look creative.
    3. EULA
    4. If you have ender pearls you should be able to use them because they are not to easy to get and you have to face the risk of losing 2 1/2 hearts.

SonnyBassPlayer likes this.
  3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    rangerz covered the others pretty well, so I'm just going to comment about #3.

We decided not to do #3 for the same reason that we removed the ability to send money from main to pvp. We don't want pvp to become a 'pay to win' server. Everyone is on even ground there and we want it to stay that way.

4. bluehouseben

bluehouseben

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bluehouseben
    on #4 less people may fight is enderpearls can't be used

5. bluehouseben

bluehouseben

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bluehouseben
    i hope theres no reset

6. rangerzfire

rangerzfire

In-Game Name:
    rangerzfire
    Not like anyone's on pvp anyways

7. bluehouseben

bluehouseben

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bluehouseben
    I still play and there are still some days where a lot of people play, I just think is unfair that. All the stuff I worked for just gets deleted because the map resets

Plus if no one plays what's the point of resetting it then, just keep it as it is and work on stuff a lot of the players play

Last edited: July 6, 2014
  8. bluehousekatie

bluehousekatie

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Zukucho
    I agree with rangers, like exactly what he said