1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

The Semi-Mediocre Works of Shoe

Discussion in 'Art of ImDeity: Kingdoms' started by Shoe1, February 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoe1

Shoe1

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Shoe1
    This thread will contain anything I have made that I'd like to share with the people of Deity. I'm also doing this since everyone else is, too. Most of what will be posted will be things I've made with Phloposhoppe. I don't have much to offer, so perhaps I'll just make stuff up as I go. I've actually never made "art" in Photoshop, so perhaps now's the chance to work on something. Never really was the artistic type with this program, but we'll see how that goes. I may even throw in some writing pieces or "fictional stories" I've done in my spare time, but was never too fond of. I usually never finish anything I start when it comes to writing.

I shall be lazy and upload crap when I get home. Well, I mean, it's not being lazy. I have nothing on my laptop. Woo, for excuses.

So uhm, I made my signature. If that counts. I may even remove the name. Because minimalism.

2. Shoe1

Shoe1

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Shoe1
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? (Reserved)

3. Shoe1

Shoe1

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Shoe1
    Something something, reserved.

2/16 - Yeah I'm a loser who wanted three posts, and I don't have anything of importance to throw up yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.