1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Unofficial Admin price guide

Discussion in 'Trade' started by smcallah, July 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    Maybe some people are afraid to ask, or don't know they can ask for these things. And a few people know about some of these things already. So I thought I'd give more people a chance to see that this kind of stuff is available.

I'm only speaking for myself in this, but I know ImDeity does a few of these things when he has the time, but don't expect him to always respond to these requests in game. I may not always respond to them either, as I may not be there or just too busy.

So, here is an unofficial price guide to get some special things done by an admin, or, at least me (smcallah):

Note: I will only respond to in-game requests, don't send me a conversation or /mail, I won't remember you asked that way and most of these things can only be done if you are in-game with me.

Place Fire on netherrack: 300 dei per fire placed, minimum of 4, maximum of 20 at a time. (I won't come out for just 1 block, and I don't want to spend an hour lighting fires for you. :) )

Place Lava: 800 dei per lava source placed, minimum of 4, maximum of 20 at a time. (I won't come out for just 1 block.)

Place Bedrock in your build: 500 dei per block, minimum of 4, maximum of 20, or more if it can be Worldedited easy.

Remove your Bedrock: 500 dei per block. (Will not remove any bottom layer bedrock.)

Place Sticky Pistons: 300 dei per piston, maximum of 20, or more if they can be Worldedited easy.

Place Dispenser: 600 dei per dispenser, maximum of 20, or more if they can be Worldedited easy.

Purchase your own player head: 2000 dei per head. (You may purchase another player's head with that person's in-game permission given and you may pay for another player and I'll give them the head.) Can be crafted in game with the new recipe plugin.

Purchase bonus plots for your town: 500 dei per bonus plot. (The bonus plots only adds to the total of plots you can claim, you must still pay to claim the extra plots.) Added to the Kingdoms code.

Change the name of a Precious Stone field: 2000 dei per field. (This changes the message after "Leaving..." and "Entering...") New stone plugin.

Finding lost Precious Stones: 500 dei per PS. (If you can't find your stone, I can either delete it so you can place a new one, or I can tp you to the stone so you can retrieve it.) Part of the new stones plugin.

Flood a huge area with water: 6000 dei. (If a craftsman can fill it with water, I won't.)

Worldedit for quick land clearing or moving a build: Starts at 5000 dei minimum per request. (If you need something around 16x16 moved, it will be 5000. Anything bigger moved or land clearing, I will give an estimate and you can decide if you want to pay that.)

The prices may change, the list of services may change, or the forum post may go away at anytime. The post going away doesn't mean I won't still do it if asked.

asdfjkll2, jdonovin, Qazz and 26 others like this.
  2. ImDeity

ImDeity

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    ImDeity
    Deity does this (and thats all he does on this server):

Town renames: (Can be done through Kingdoms directly now with /t rename)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.