1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

The ImDeity Hunt

Discussion in 'Events' started by KiddieWish, November 14, 2013.

1. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    COMING SOON TO A WORLD NEAR YOU...

Dear Reader,

Many years ago, the heir to the throne of these Kingdoms, Prince Wish, was assassinated by the notorious Sgoy of the Ahod faction. The Ahod faction was known for their rebellious actions against the government of ImDeity. Sgoy and his faction killed off players for no apparent reason other than to signify a will to fight to overthrow the ImDeity government. What's left of Prince Wish is unknown but on his will he wrote coordinates and kept pictures of the very maps that you now walk on that might contain very valuable stuff. It's up to you to find it and if you find it you must tell me of what you've acquired so I know of the significance of why he hid the items and you'll get to keep the items. I must go now, for the Ahod faction is fast approaching. I'll give you more information over the next few days.

It's all up to you...

Charles Ranford

2. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    Dear Reader,

The last few days have been quite cold, if I do say so myself. I died and was somehow miraculously reincarnated but alas, the stuff I stored before I died in the ground is long gone from my possessions! A pack of green men who were weirdly shaped attacked me and that was the last thing I remember. Will you please go and obtain my possessions? All I have right now is this image. Excuse the camera's weird notification in the corner.

[​IMG]

I don't know what you can do with that but I'll contact a friend that was with me and see if he can give me further whereabouts.

Regards,

Charles Ranford

DoCharlieBrown and bran_bash like this.