1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

The Houses of ImDeity (Ingame)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Xeaus, June 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Our server has some great builds, specifically the houses we choose to live in and build for ourselves. In this thread you can post images of your house, mansion, castle, manor, even skyscraper! Feel free to give a brief explanation of why you built in that style and your inspiration. While I'm doubtful this will happen, please do not pass off others' houses as your own. It pretty much goes without saying :p. Enjoy :D

artsgal and bran_bash like this.
  2. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    [​IMG]
    The Outside of Castillo De Los Ricos my Mayoral Manor in Troy. The actual building is around 6 plots with a three plot garden and pool planned in the backyard. It houses my Town Council as well as The Order of The Blue Orchid which is made up of seats for my upper associates. I built it with inspiration of Spanish manors in California and Florida.
    [​IMG]
    This image represents a real-life example of Castillo De Los Ricos.
    [​IMG]
    My Grand Staircase. My bedroom is located to the right with my personal office to the left. In the center the table for the Town Council is slightly visible.
    [​IMG]
    A close up of the Town Council table. Co-Mayor Zoroa_14 to the left, Myself as Mayor in the center, and Senior Assistant Savie2424.
    I'll post more as I steadily complete it.

Last edited: June 27, 2017
    squeezal likes this.
  3. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    [​IMG]

My beautiful Home, Chateau du Sharpy is an elegant mix of Fortress and palace, with strong fortifications as well as a very pleasing aesthetic. While it's not nearly as impressive as some castles, such as ImDeity's or Cobrex's, Chateau du Sharpy makes up for it with it's usefulness even in it's 6 plot space. The current build is not complete, but this Creative version will suffice.

Edit:

My castle was designed and built by BarryX15. I take no credit in design or dedication towards it.

Last edited by a moderator: July 11, 2017
    artsgal, JWCuber and Xeaus like this.