1. Feeling creative, Guest? ImDeity Creative World is for you!
    With 6 ranks and plots from 32x32 up to 512x512!
    Type /creative to join!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vote for the server daily! Vote for 200 coin!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, do you have too much extra loot? Create an auction!
    The ImDeity Auction System is like free Dei!
    Goto Portal > Auction to create and bid on items!
    Dismiss Notice

The City of Troy

Discussion in 'Towns / Kingdoms' started by Xeaus, February 8, 2017.

1. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    A small idea in the middle of the desert South of Pegasus was born a grand idea. Troy was created February 8th, 2015. I joined 2 days after the founding of Troy and was appointed assistant and soon Senior Assistant. Along with my colleagues Zoroa_14 and Warpsquad, we built a town and a friendship that would blossom over the city's three year history. As the standing mayor of Troy, it is my responsibility to create this page to aid newcomers and veterans alike in learning our rich culture and laws. Let's begin.

Rules:
    • No Griefing or Stealing. If a chest is unprotected or you suspect a grief, report to one of our Sr. Assistants.
    • Please do not kill the sheep here. They are sacred creatures to us. If you want wool purchase it from the mall or use shears.
    • Respect is key. Disrespect any citizen, Assistant, Moderator, etc. you will be kicked from the town.
    • Build creatively. That means no box buildings or dirt houses.
    • Just because you have access to something in the town doesn't give you the right to touch it.
    • First plot is free. The next 3 after that is 250. If you want any additional plots, please contact an Assistant or myself. Additional plots will have an additional fee.
    • 30 dei per day are your daily taxes. Please have enough dei to pay your taxes. You can get 200 dei a day by voting for the server at http://imdeity.com/vote.
    • We aim for you to have the best experience possible in Troy and on the server in general. If you are made uncomfortable by another player contact town staff and we will look into the matter further.
    • Report any and all abuses by other players such as hacking, item cloning or other illicit activities.
    • Feel free to express yourself creatively. We cherish people with great personalities!
    • Do not mine/tunnel in Troy. There are no ores except coal in the main world. Use /mine for ores.
    • Replant the town farm and trees in the tree farm.
    Thank you and have a great time reading about our town or, even better, living within it's borders! ~The Trojan Trio (Xeaus, Zoroa_14, and Warpsquad)

Staff:

Mayor:
    Xeaus
    Co-Mayors: Zoroa_14
    Senior Assistant: Savie2424
    Assistants: NCR_Guy, Steveis3, Cakeness2100550, PusheenTheCat21

Last edited: August 15, 2017
  2. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I'll write rule books for you :p

3. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Trojan Proverb #1
    Telling the truth should not be rewarded as telling a lie is punished.
    Behaving and following rules are not something you should be rewarded for; only when you break the rules, should you receive recognition.

4. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Congrats to our great friend Warpsquad for founding Wickensburg. Troy looks forward to helping the town in any way possible.

JWCuber likes this.
  5. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    I'll be sure to get an alt into Troy as soon as I get my new computer running. So Don't Panic!!

6. Xeaus

Xeaus

In-Game Name:
    Xeaus
    Trojan Proverb #2
    Liberation from tyranny is a hawk in flight.
    Fight for what you believe in and set yourself free.