1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Zone, April 11, 2019.

1. Zone

Zone

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Zone
    I just popped by the server a couple minutes ago - looking around the server brought back a lot of nostalgia. A lot of good, bad, funny, and heartwarming memories that really made me remember the amazing community that we had here.

So I'd like to just give my thanks, to all the Staff, Players, Friends, and Deity for the experience I had here. I met some amazing friends that I still keep in contact with and without this server, I wouldn't have had the chance to meet them. I also grew a lot as a person during this time, learning from all the mistakes I have made - both good and bad. To those who I may have affected negatively, I am sorry.

Again I'd like to reiterate my thanks to everyone. We had a great community here over the years, that brought together people from all across the globe that we may have never met if not for this community, and I'm personally thankful for those years of my life. Thank you.

Qazz, Piggy123, thejacoborg and 2 others like this.