1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Test This Map :3

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Fiver26, July 17, 2013.

1. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    Hey everyone! Many of you may know i created an adventure map and finally finished it a while back. Well that had been scrapped and i whipped up something completely different! I just need people to test it for me! If you download it please leave a comment about what you thought of it, what could be improved on, and if anything is broken because i used redstone a few updates ago and have no clue if it broke at all.

Oh so some person wanted a description, its basically a bunch of semi alabreat machines that kill you, ways to dies idea-ed with the help of an 8 year old and a 10 year old

Also let me know if the link does not work because i am not used to mediafire...
    HOW TO:
    V1 here

V2 here

V3 here
    (If anything is wrong with this thread i apologize and hope you can point out whats wrong to me)

People who have tested:
    V1
    Melvin484- said it was good but needs more clarification and some faster deaths
    zachary- Suggestions of the comand kind so things dont break

V2
    Typodestroyer- List of suggestions about a way to set spawn, as well as other things that will be taken into consideration. Loved the one carpet death.
    zachary-some fix-up suggestions

Updates: added two more deaths, only one to test so far so not getting uploaded to the updated version yet

Added more deaths and have it updated to 1.6.2 with some of them! Fixed the issue with death drop giving water blocks as well!

Added three more deaths and a bit more involving the command blocks! you can set your spawn and gamemode with the step of a pressure plate now

2. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    Okay, seems fun!
    I like it! Maybe add some more clarifacation and faster deaths?

3. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    Im currently adding more ways now, the ones you saw were mainly designed by an 8&10 yearold pair i was babysitting :3 also im attempting to come up with quicker deaths but for some reason i like the drawn out ones...

melvin484 likes this.
  4. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    Could you tell us about what the map is? :3 Also how do you even download one of these maps lol.

5. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    heh i was honestly hoping people curiosity would win out and they would test it in oblivious nature...also the download is linked up there, click it the move the map save out of the zip file into your world saves and BOOM you can play. (check the first post for a description)

ehem *bump* Also i noticed that there are 11 downloads to the map and i only know of 2 people that actually downloaded it, are there people out there not giving feedback?

6. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    I am going to try it out =)

Fiver26 likes this.
  7. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    *boop* V2 is now linked so people can test that one too

8. danboe6789

danboe6789

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Star_Kai_
    All you do is download, Press "show in folder", Move the unzipped file into your "saves" in "bin", and click copy file in to "saves". Done! [its a smart idea to use Google chrome for the download.]

ngennaro likes this.
  9. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    I explained it for him already but thanks for the re-clarification, i'll stick your version in the top post for a description on how to install

10. danboe6789

danboe6789

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Star_Kai_
    k thx :D I've installed a few adventure maps in the past year, and by that i mean 24 and counting.

11. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    mmm its always good to have an experienced individual explain...also have you tested either version by chance, still looking for feedback before i send it off for bigger forms ;)

12. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    i dont think 24 maps is that much lol at least to me but i guess i have been playing from alpha

13. Typodestoyer

Typodestoyer

In-Game Name:
    Typodestoyer
    Suggestions:
    1. Use the /spawnpoint command to give the player a consistent starting place.
    2. Edit gamerules such as /gamerule doDaylightCycle and /gamerule doMobLoot in order to make it simpler. /doKeepInventory is a nice one, too.
    I loved the carpet death- I didn't die (hit side of it), but jumped in afterwards because I felt like it deserved my corpse.

14. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    will take these into consideration :3 though there is no reason for the person to keep their inventory, i think its the 3rd version im working on that has more commands like inventory clear and such so you dont keep objects that can help you not win by living.
    Glad you liked that one :D it was one i was just thinking about and decided to throw in
    (not used to all the new commands out there for maps so thanks for telling me about these ones!)

15. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    You could also do /gamerule mobgreifing i forgot the exact command but that would let you make creeper traps

16. jumbo33

jumbo33

In-Game Name:
    jumbotaters
    Ill have to try it out! I was considering on recording it for YouTube and just was going to ask for permission. Also are you able to play this with another person would it ruin the map?

17. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    I dont think it would ruin it, never tried it with someone else yet! Feel free to record it though and if you need to reset anything and dont want to restart the thing i can tell you how so multiple people can do each one

I did not know this existed thankyou im going to look and see the exact command thanks :D

18. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    this is the command its case sensitive you need the cap /gamerule mobGriefing false oh and sorry i have not given feed back not had time i am going to dowload it right now and play v1 and v2

19. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    sweet! Thanks!

20. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    on v2 in t het of hay or what ever there is a spelling mistake in one of the words it is of when it should be or. and for the anvil you should make the anvil breaks and make it have a delay i walked up to in and before i got in the anvil droped