1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Survey: ImDeity events

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Arwenden, November 2, 2014.

1. cliff777

cliff777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cliff777
    I really like this way of conducting a survey, much better than google forms or survey monkey. Well done :)

FaTd33r and The_Yogs like this.
  2. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    not sure if we needed to respond here, since are names are used in the survey - but hey, go with the flock, survey completed - no problems that I noticed. :)

3. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi Arwenden,

I submitted mine successfully the other day, after a couple of attempts, but I had noticed at the time that if I did not click each of the buttons for each question, it wouldn't recognise that I had answered the question, even if it was to bypass it. That may be what some people are encountering. I would suggest people look at how many questions the survey says they've done. I was using Chrome.

Many thanks,
    Seph

Zeus_Raindropz and melvin484 like this.
  4. Zeus_Raindropz

Zeus_Raindropz

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Zeus_Raindropz
    I finished :) Luved the survey <3 for anyone who is having problems with the last question, it's the submit button at the bottom of the test.

5. Arwenden

Arwenden

• Senior Moderator
    In-Game Name:
    Arwenden
    To all,

I put the deadline to an earlier date (14th of November), for it creates more time to think and realize the event(s) with the help of several suggestions.
    Currently about 50 responses have been submitted. A number of which I am satisfied and happy, it also gives me a reason to continue with creating surveys. Especially since it has been received well by most players.

Once the deadline has passed I will present the outcome of it on this thread.

Thank you all for participating and helping the server!

- Tinkerbell