1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved SupremeBeanMan's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by LukeDec00, June 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeDec00

LukeDec00

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    lukedecarolis
    Hello ImDeity staff,

I was banned from the server because my name was an insult in french (I just changed it to something not offensive), then I fixed it just to be told by somebody on the server that I bypassed a ban. I didn't know I could do such a thing, so I figured I would talk to an admin or a staff member so we could just talk it out over a cup of tea, but I go back on my computer, take a few steps then- BAM! A brown screen with the words "Banned: Surprise curt! - bypassing ban. Appeal at ImDeity.com". My name isn't curt, that's my lizard's name. Also, I thought I would take matters into my own hands and go ahead to change my name so I could play because I have been enjoying this server since 2013. I hope we can put this mishap aside and move on with having fun on the server.

Sincerely,
    SupremeBeanMan

bran_bash likes this.
  2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    You've been on the server long enough to know the expectations for being able to play here. That is primary reason you were rebanned even after you changed your name to get back on. From your statements in chat before your first ban, you knew that you had a name that wasn't allowed on the server, yet you kept it and stayed connected.

You did change it, so that is the main part, but, you will be serving out the remainder of a temp ban for knowingly being on the server with the name in the first place.

APPROVED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.