1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions/Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by ZbOXtBosS, May 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZbOXtBosS

ZbOXtBosS

Hey you guys should build more bridges to exotic places.

Also you guys should put t more plots for new people to buy and live on.

ModEdit1: So when I said exotic places I meant like red sand biomes and large oceans.

ModEdit2: It said I couldn't reply back so sorry
    I just want to get to the next rank so I have to post two suggestions or ideas to get to worker

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
  2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    For the first suggestion, Towns are the 'exotic' places. So if the want bridges built to them, they'd do it themselves.

For the second suggestion, plots are in towns, and towns are ran by the players. So if you want more plots, talk to the town staff.

NiceraIzCool and asdfjkll2 like this.
  3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Still not something the server would do, and why did you start a while new thread for this? I merged it with your last one, but next time just reply to the existing one.

Sephronia likes this.
  4. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    You don't have to post suggestions or ideas. You just have to make posts that aren't random spam messages.

5. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Actually, the suggestions forum is not the place to get your post count up. For example, from the sub-forum rules and guidelines which everyone should read before posting:

6. Do not suggest something that does not fit the server, try playing before you suggest something.
    7. Do not make one-line suggestions, add in detailed, extra information.
    9. Do not make thread-titles like "Cool idea" , "Hey I have an idea" . Put in the name of your idea or what subject it is regarding to.

So right there are three rules you broke, whereas you could have easily gotten 2 posts for post count by posting in the Introduction thread and quite literally any recent/relevant thread after that with a non-spam post. Please see our guide/wiki under the help tab at the top, specifically forum-help. There it lists what can classify as spam. While it is too late to prevent the required 2 posts, I am going to merge all of your posts into 1, you can get your second post in the introduction thread, and from there you get to work for the post count, just like everyone else.

I am aware of how clunky it makes this thread read, but this is what happens when people don't follow the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.