1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion for Stats/ res info [ Done ]

Discussion in 'Approved Suggestions' started by Rmarmorstein, April 29, 2013.

1. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    Recently, I noticed that the Stats Page has a link on the /res info of every player. The stats page has been very handy, and I know that it is in development, but.. I have a suggestion.. The main one regarding the, Last online time.

It is harder to find the last online time now for a player. I need to open the internet every time i want to check someone, and In a bigger town, this can sure get tedious, especially if you are checking a large amount of plots.

It used to be, that in the /res info, it would show the Last Online: X Days, Which i Found very useful. Now, currently on the stats page, It does not show this. Just the Time.

Suggestion: Implement something that will more effectively show the offline time. Something like another row with the Day/month conversion possibly. Or another idea i had for this, was maybe the last online changes a different color if the user has been offline for 30 days or more.. Maybe something like having it in red, or it saying inactive next to it, or somewhere on the page.

Just something to think about, since currently, it is taking a lot more tedious work that it already did to check the status of a user. The stats page is nice, because it can show a lot more information, but it would be nice to have some sort of easier way to show the inactive time.

Thank you.

2. ooopsy10975

ooopsy10975

In-Game Name:
    ooopsy10975
    Or maybe /res info can tell how much time was spent on the main server for the past 30 days because there are people who come on for like a minute and then go inactive for 30 days and come back on for 5 more minutes and then go back inactive, and you never know if they were just inactive or don't come on at the same time you do.

Rmarmorstein likes this.
  3. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    I agree with this completely. It's annoying to do, and I don't even have that big of a town.

Rmarmorstein likes this.
  4. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Heya,

I noticed that it was gone too and I wrote it on a piece of paper just to remember it. :D
    Anywho, I'll try and get Deity on it :)

~Pandy

5. SweetMaple

SweetMaple

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    SweetMaple
    Deity took it off of res info because it was not giving accurate dates.

Rmarmorstein and Gwenhywar like this.