1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky pistons

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Goloki, January 14, 2013.

1. paulyp1

paulyp1

In-Game Name:
    paulyp1
    I think the highest penalty you can get on this server is ban... But yes, I agree with mas, what is the point of lava? I mean it could be used to make some cool looking builds and such but there are other methods to making good builds...

2. Dragonslayer314

Dragonslayer314

In-Game Name:
    Dragonslayer314
    I think his point is that that is no different than the penalty for greifing. Greifing with lava = greifing without lava, thus a "lava grief penalty" wouldn't matter to those that would try to grief in the first place.

3. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    Speaking of builds. I do not see myself making 2 (GREAT) constructions in my future and that makes me sad as I would like to level up my craftsman when the next tier is available. I am more of a ,quote " fancy" unquote builder as stated by one of the senior assistants at Gravis. I have met the other criteria for the next tier, but I really do not see where I can manage a great build.. Even the thought of spending the amount of time it would take to make one gives me shivers, let alone the materials.. I build on the spur of the moment - no plans or design in mind. I just begin and see where it goes and sometimes have to destroy and start over when i dislike what came out. I couldn't imagine restarting a great construction mid build. OOph! :)

Back on to topic - I like the idea of sticky pistons - one of my favorite blocks in minecraft. The front door of my house in Gravis would have implented them for sure instead of the regular pistons that do not look so good, ,(is why I have vines hanging down in fron of them.) I as well bought 2 netherrack for my fireplace only to discover flint and steel was a no go, nor lava, so my fireplace has 2 torches standing in it. Atleast I have 2 furnaces as the back part so when I am smelting it kinda looks like a lit fireplace.

Fire and lava I could live without, although some builders are very creative with lava. I do not have the knowledge with lava and would probably burn myself to ash.

From what I have read in the posts here I am not really adding to the discussion, suffice to say - thanks to you all, and to deity for the considerations of implementing the sticky pistons, fire, and lava.

4. FrostX1

FrostX1

I would have to say i agree. I am i big hidden door and stair well fan. I make several hidden rooms in my homes normally. And Fire well I dont use it but i have seen some really cool builds that include it.

5. will_kim

will_kim

In-Game Name:
    will_kim
    Sorry if this has already been asked but I'd like to ask if daylight sensors are available to higher class craftsman because I'm a third rank craftsman and I have yet to build it cuz I can't T.T Help? :)

6. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    1.) This is the wrong thread to be asking about daylight sensors. You can ask people in-game for this kind of information.
    2.) You are not a third rank craftsmen. It doesn't exist as of yet.

tchand and Saint_Shadow like this.