1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Spleef messed up.

Discussion in 'Events' started by MJC_, March 26, 2013.

1. MJC_

MJC_

• Gold
    I don't really know what section this should be in but about 10 Min ago I was going into /mine, had all my diamond armor and my 3 diamond picks, witch one had fortune II, eff. III, unb. III. When I was tping to /mine I got ported to spleef, won the match. Than when I returned I was in /mine with NOTHING! I checked /main for my stuff and every were I could. This is really important to me, I just bought that pick for 3000 dei. My armor my mine and crafted by my martials. Hope you guys can help me find out were my items went, Thanks MJC_

2. DeadShotm1

DeadShotm1

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    DeadShotm1
    This can not be fixed. It is a glitch that happens whenever you teleport to another world and then to the mining world.
    It has happened to me multiple times, costing me thousands of Dei worth of materials. There is no way to get your items back, as far as I know.

3. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    None of the staff can/will get your items back. But yea, this is a known bug and it happened to me also and I lost about 5k of "stuff".

4. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    There is no way to prevent it when this happens. Next time just make sure that you have taken yourself out of the auto spleef by using '/go spleef' again before you go to the mining world. The same thing happens if you are sent to the hub for a main server restart after you have typed /mine. Sometimes you are sent to the hub by the one plugin before the other grabs you and sends you to the mining world. But the mining plugin sends your items before you are physically sent to the other world, so when you come back from the hub, your items are in the mining world but you are in the main world. When you try to go to the mining world your blank inventory is sent and overrides the inventory that was previously sent.

Majora_Unmasked likes this.
  5. MJC_

MJC_

• Gold
    Darn :(