1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Spleef Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Leo_098, February 3, 2015.

1. Leo_098

Leo_098

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Leo_098
    I am requesting to have a spleef event one day of this week or soon. I have just finished my spleef event in Doha, and I want everyone to experience how fun it is! I am requesting that there can be an event that everyone can enjoy, in my Doha spleef arena. My idea is that me, and some Mod could host it, and we could teleport everyone, or even people could sign up via commands in the game if people really like this idea. I think this could be a really fun event, and I am hoping to get some soon replies.
    Best regards,
    Leo

DoCharlieBrown and thebluesheep like this.
  2. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    Hey Leo,

ImDeity Kingdoms already runs weekly spleef events that are held on the events server, which is a part of the creative server. Since the Creative server is down and being worked on, we're unable to hold these events. When it is fixed, the PvP and Spleef events will run weekly as they always have. PvP Is Saturday at 4PM EST, and Spleef is Wednesday at 7pm EST.

This suggestion is already in place, and has been for the many years the server has been up.

-Qazz

3. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    continue with the Doha spleef , we can use it in the meantime for fun. :)