1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Spleef Event (Hosted in Vestige)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Gawkan, March 4, 2013.

1. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Vestige is hosting a weekly Spleef Event on Mondays at 4pm est/9pm gmt.
    Spleef Staff
    Gawkan - Main host (Sets up matches, organizing the events and maybe commentary)
    Ncnavy - Co Host (Helps Gawkan)
    (NCNavy may not live in Vestige, but people outside of town are welcome to help. If you would like to volunteer and help one time, that would be great)
    Rules -
    No greifing
    Do not enter the arena without staff permission.
    No entering the staff area located in the arena.
    Do not distract the other guest/participants during the events. Stand still and patiently watch until you are called to enter the arena.
    Listen to the hosts (don't ignore)
    When you are instructed to enter the arena, you must stand in your given corner.
    Follow the server rules
    If you break any of the rules listed above, there is the possibility that you will be kicked/banned
    Events happen every Monday at 4pm est / 9pm gmt
    (If for some reason I do not show up, NCNAVY may take over. Or in some cases, sorry but it may have been cancelled since I can not guarantee that I have time to show up, but I should be).
    If you would like to join, type "/t spawn Vestige" in game to teleport in front of the arena.
    You no longer have to sign up just turn up before it starts.
    Prize:
    1st - 500 dei dei
    2nd - 300 dei dei
    3rd - 100 dei dei
    (If you dislike the prizes, you could always donate dei towards the spleef arena to pay for prizes so that they may be higher since the reason they are set the way they are is due to the fact that I have to pay for the prizes unless I receive donations).
    Hope to see you there.
    - Gawkan

Johndahbomb likes this.
  2. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Vestige Spleef Updates (All updates will go here) -

• New Spleef Arenas are coming soon (not got exact date but planning it now), if you would like to volunteer to help build it, please contact me. Also if want donate dei to help afford to buy items or can even donate items so we can build the Arenas faster.
    We will likely be needing - Snow, Leaves, Stone, glass, wood and ice.

Volunteer and Donation List -

• We have made a new thread due to me removing the sign up process to join now so only need to post if have questions or suggestions, etc.

3. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Shouldnt I be a co-Host?

4. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Maybe, just removed everyone apart from me and ncnavy due to people joining the list and hardly been at any
    events however I know you been busy.

5. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Yes I have been busy. I should be here this week. I will do my job(count down) this week again.

6. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Hmm ok ;)

7. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    I would add, maybe in the second post, a Champion list and a donations list :D

Good job Gawkan, it's a better post ;) Make sure to bump it sometimes (I'll do that too :p) since without people adding posts to sign up it may fall out of the recent threads bar :D

8. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    I will add that soon as possible ;)

Thanks sonny. Speedy also gave some spelling and grammar help ;) I will do longs doesn't annoy staff ;) but yea it just signing up did not help and it was bit like spamming posts on it and now you can just easily give comments and suggestions and see all posts I write like this

9. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Spikeydude, you need to stop double posting. Use the edit button underneath your post, or even stop to think for a moment before posting. This is not instant messaging, this is a forum. Continued disregard of posting rules will result in warnings.

10. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    Bumpion' this! Everyone remember the only Spleef Event with a good time for Europeans!!! Lot of fun, we don't want anyone to say he's bored :p

Gawkan likes this.
  11. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    I am sorry for inconvience who likes my spleef events.

The reason why I saying sorry is because I hasn't been doing them every week due to me been busy more in life recently ...

However new plans for a better spleef event are coming like whole new spleef arenas in one big skyscraper but there no set date yet.

If you would like to help with the spleef arena, message me and I consider you helping me with building it.

Also I need tons of items so if can donate any of the listed items that be great - glass, ice. snow, leaves, clay, stone, oak logs, oak planks, glowstone and diamonds.

Last not least, I don't want sound like begging but you can also donate dei for me to buy these items and if I get enough dei donations, I consider raising the prizes.

Kind Regards
    Gawkan

SonnyBassPlayer likes this.