1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by hardknockz1, November 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardknockz1

hardknockz1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hardknockz1
    Hardknockz1
    Canada
    Novermber 4, 2011

To whom this may concern.

I hardknockz1 stole in the server Imdeity with the intension to build a better home, and sell for money. What i stole was, wool, cubble, mossy cubble, 1 diamond spade, wood, and more wool from different towns, believeing It will beneifet me in all possible ways. Now I find myself screaming at the mirror, saying "why have you done this!, that server was a f-ing home to you. Friends and fellow players will now think of you as a theif!!!!". I truly am not a bad person. I am really sad for what I have done, and beg for mercy from all the people that lost something due to my greed. Can the people who lost something come with proof and ask for their stuff back, and i'll return it to them. I will place everything back for them too, with their approvel. I beg for you to unban me, because I have learned my leason and will NEVER EVER, EVER DO WRONG AGAIN!

2. hardknockz1

hardknockz1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hardknockz1
    My actions were terrible and disrespectful. I have let down the server, and have let down Imdeity. I am really sorry for what I have done, and beg for a second chance. It will never happen again Imdeity, and to all who put there time into the kingdom. I "promise" you that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.