1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Something for Craftsmen

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by mas_destruction, February 26, 2013.

1. PilotTooTall

PilotTooTall

• Vip
    I personally believe that craftsmen at top level should be allowed to use the mcmmo abilities like Super Breaker and what not, that way you really have something to work towards because all of those abilities are just incredible, and then once you obtain that level of class it allows you to do your job much more efficiently which alongside craftsmen being expected to build from my experience they are also expected to gather materials. The abilities would just be a night and day difference in that category.

Hallideadly and Typodestoyer like this.
  2. Wazler

Wazler

• Vip
    How about the possibility of a bigger carry inventory, for those long mining trips.
    When you mine clay it comes out bricks.
    Automatic silk touch with glowstone.
    Unbreakable tools.
    Multiple possibilities.

Another thing i thought of today was the ability to place dispensers, which i found out today were blocked.
    What a shame.

Fellow Craftsmen

Sephronia likes this.
  3. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    You don't seem to mention anything with Craftsmen in your post... :p

4. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    I think his point is that all of that stuff is for craftsmen only

5. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I see

6. SeattleStandUp

SeattleStandUp

• Gold
    like this idea, my friend is a craftsman and we were talking about something similar to this

7. papa49a

papa49a

• Diamond
    I'm a craftsman class id like to know if anyone else has had there ability to spend money on pvp taken away. now I'm not able to place anything like a 'non craftsmen'.
    I'm thinking that i may have laged the server but deity has not said anything. he just took away my ability to spend money on pvp to place red stone and tp to my base.
    so i don't think he is intristed in craftsmen because of lag caused buy any major builds, witch I was doing at my base when my money was frozen..also i could build traps with red stone and he dose not want that. It's in the server rules. On creative .piston's are disabled, 'on my plot at least. iv built the door on other servers without any problems so i don't see the problem i know that the creative world dose not judge on red stone devices..Totally ,Unfair . Red stone is a great part of this game. and i know that my build dose not lag the server. So why disable all pistons? there were no traps built?..

8. lgzblitz

lgzblitz

In-Game Name:
    lgzblitz
    personally id like to see a ton more craftbook/falsebook (dont know which you all have) added for craftsman, bridge, door, the dif gates (for space savers like and, or, and such) and most of all WIRELESS 1110 is my favorite IC

9. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    disabled in creative due to lag as there are soo many redstone devices. other devices are disabled aswell for the same reason and some others yet disabled for prevention of noobs destroying outlying areas not on thier plots.

In the beginning everything was enabled - but as more and more lag came, something needed to be done.

10. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I don't think we have either. (I could be wrong though, someone please correct me if I am.)

11. Drakozen

Drakozen

Yeah i really would like for pistons to be allowed, i understand u can grief with them, but they are also a large part of automation, and hiding vaults, and such.. im hoping to see the craftsman class really get to the same level of usefulness as the other 2 classes

12. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    Pistons are allowed only sticky pistons are not

13. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Correct, we don't use either of those.

14. lgzblitz

lgzblitz

In-Game Name:
    lgzblitz
    Lift is from those pluggins i thought?

15. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Lifts are provided by their own plugin.

16. lgzblitz

lgzblitz

In-Game Name:
    lgzblitz
    i see :O thats the first time ive seriously ever seen lifts outside craft/falsebook

17. papa49a

papa49a

• Diamond
    Lag being the problem only large constantly running builds cause lag the piston used in traps may cause a small lag but just for a second . Just be a bit carful about what you build no pulsing logic. just static, and things should be fine. Just build responsibly.

on a side note.
    Frankly I think sticky pistons were removed more because ," people crying about falling in the trap and loosing there stuff'', then anything else.

Almost forgot Id like to invite everyone to my creative plot above my fail build I have a reprogrammable 4 switch door massive I know but not lagging the server. Also above it is a door controlled buy switches that's lockable from the inside and out. locking it from the outside you need to place a red stone torch," that would be hidden behind stone on your property if you do it on main". The logic circuit for the door is the same as one set of switches on the reprogrammable lock," minus the locking switches". I think its a great build but they don't judge red stone. :(
    Oh if your a logic geek the formula for the switch is , " s1 and s2 or inverted(s1 and s2) ";. Is there a simplified formula? If you know bullion algebra post it please. It's been over 30 years ago and I seem to have forgotten the math.

18. Wazler

Wazler

• Vip
    In general they need to give craftsmen something soon no one really wants our services and the placing water for 10 is a complete joke, reduce it to 5 and it would actually be a reason to be a craftsmen.

19. FrostX1

FrostX1

As I have said in another post before. I would like to see the sticky pistons be usable. I am a Craftsman and I am also a big hidden room build fan. I can make so much stuff for a house and I know a lot of the things I build don't cause any lag. If you don't believe me check out my house on the creative server. I have a hidden staircase and it doesn't cause lag. I have seen amazing builds that utilize sticky pistons and am disappointed that no one can buid these things on anything but the creative server.

20. lgzblitz

lgzblitz

In-Game Name:
    lgzblitz
    the only thing i can think of wrong about sticky pistons (even tho i love them myself) is in 1.5.2 they were made buggy as hell and started duping crap when put in builds again and i dont think we want someone abusing that