1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Sections of Red Shop 9 for rent.

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by hardknockz1, January 29, 2013.

1. hardknockz1

hardknockz1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hardknockz1
    So something came up and this thread has to be deleted: I have to become a Lord again to take the mayor position of my town.

Side note: Is there anyway for me to keep the shop just to rent out to others?Because I know once you release the shop from your ownership, imdeity then sends the shop but into cycle for selling.

Thank you and Sorry about the wasting your time due to the nice thread name. :)

2. Frenchy1

Frenchy1

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Frenchy1
    I would buy it from you for 25,000 Dei.
    I'm sure that if you tell deity that you "Sold your shop" he would just transfer over the ownership

3. hardknockz1

hardknockz1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hardknockz1
    I would take that or any higher offer but I do remember deity saying that if you forfeit your shop, it will be sent back into his auction. I don't know if I can get a cent from it for selling. But i will ask deity/smc again. Maybe they changed their mind.

4. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Moved to help section, as your notification wasn't really general discussions forum material, nor trade and the question is actually still viable.

I don't think you can sell your shop, it would be too much of a hassle for Deity, why not instate a puppet mayor for your town?

xdysfunkx likes this.