1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

RPG world (Closed)

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Leviathan_Ziz, June 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    The hero plugin might be cool, but Idk if it's fighting, it would need a few alterations anyhow.

Im going to start next monday, I have a busy weekend.

2. animewoot258

animewoot258

so u may put it in?

3. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    You clearly didn't get that this is just a suggestion, it's not an existing world. I will put in the class system at the time that I think enough people are actually intrested in it. Seeing the plans for DeityRPG are still there, and there are lots and lots of class systems that could do the trick.

4. DragonSpirit117

DragonSpirit117

In-Game Name:
    DragonSpirit117
    if you want me too, i can make a story for arabic faction... well i can do all of them since i have a knack for making stoeies, but the arabic faction would bew very easy for me to make.

5. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Continuing the work today,

Schedule for today and tomorrow:

Ruler selection, replacement.

How far established should the native factions be?

Should the four factions be ruled by a central "Capital" ?

Your town has been conquered, now what?

How do sieges work?

Setting up a contest or two or three, regarding: Lore, faction descriptions, "create your own faction"

Here is the begining:

Contest: Create your own faction
    As Im currently not at all satisfied by one of the factions, I would like to make a change, I want you, the people of ImDeity:Kingdoms to help this idea skyrocket itself.

Your assignment: Create a faction, containing the following elements:

It has to be a mixture of native americans (North and/or South) and the Colonists/Conquistadors, perhaps even a mixture of the homelands of the Colonists/Conquistadors.
    You will add a description of the building style, including materials, that this native faction uses.
    You add in a small piece of lore, which will include the origin of it's name, the origin of the titles used for city-rulers and the king/sultan/whatever the ruler will be called.
    You will be creative, and make a piece of art, it doesn't have to be big, but it has to be beautifull.

Send me a conversation, with the title "Create your own faction: <Your IGN here>"

After a week, I will select the winner, which I will personally award 1250d.

Good luck.

6. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    The first and only person to send my his Contest idea was bmoc_r , it's pretty good, and I'm reading it right now. Will edit this thread to make the contest more clear!

7. BlueDude265

BlueDude265

In-Game Name:
    BlueDude265
    This is a cool idea, I have seen another server (Will not disclose name) that is RPG and has a pretty good idea going on, if you want me to show it to you send me a Conversation and I will provide a link, only if you need an idea though.

8. DragonSpirit117

DragonSpirit117

In-Game Name:
    DragonSpirit117
    Hey Lev. im currently inside of another town but ill move over if u let me....maybe... im growing rather attached to Reech... but i can be a good source of help for the Arabic Native Region. I mean, i'm Arabic myself. well... Arabic-American... however if there is a futeristic Native faction, id like to join that one... add me to the whitelist?Heres a few ideas:Heres the Weapon Rating from left to right. Best is on left. Gold, Diamond, Steel, Wood ​
    About the classes thing i have a few ideas as well.​
    Warrior: Can use swords and Bows. has an ability that Halfs the amount of damage taken, or something, for 10 seconds... can use ability "Skyward Slash" (damage based on level),Goes through armor Buffs. can wear all types of armor
    Ranger:Uses Bows. Can Tame Wolves and use them. can use "Precise Shot" which causes a bleeding effect. Can wear leather armor.
    Mage: Uses Wands?(basically a stick) Fireball(25% chance to set target on fire) and Lightning, which deals more damage to a target in or recently in water.
    Engineer: Uses Swords up to Diamond. Can Set TNT and RedStone fuses for traps. also can set pistons(sticky, if allowed) (can also make Cars,Airplanes, if mod is allowed) wears armor up to steel.
    Medic: Healing Touch:Heals a single target(amount depends on level) Spirit Sheild: Sheilds target for a few attacks. Swords/wands up to wood
    Rouge: Armor: leather. Weapons: all swords. can turn invisible. can poison targets.
    Sorcerer: Buffs: Protection from a few hits, fire effect to attacks, lowers defence of target for 5 seconds. increase damage of allies Weapons:
    (more being thought of)

also i was thinking a Map arangement like this.... the 4 Natives in the middle of the map. however their borders are not touching. they are aranged in a square aroung the spawn point which is dead center. players can go through a "test" if they want to join one of the native tribes, or they can go off to join a player town or start their own, which requires a Large Donation at the "Shrine of The Anceints" which is on top of the spawn zone. there is a jumping puzzle here. it is also a no build/destroy zone. ask me for more ideas if you like these. and also, In the Desert, there are MANY ores and stone. and i mean ALOT . at least in real life. so for the arabic place, dont limit them to sand based items.​

9. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Hey Dragonspirit, as far as I know this idea lacks a full work-trough and a server to be something yet :(. My idea was that you could keep playing on both worlds as much as you like.

As we're laying down some new internet cables here, I haven't had much time to go onto the interwebz and work on the idea.

The suggestion you made are pretty cool, having a variety of classes, each with their own weaknesses and specs is something I would love to add. People need to work together, and so should they do in battles/sieges/etc.

10. AntonioBarbarian

AntonioBarbarian

In-Game Name:
    AntonioBarbarian
  11. DragonSpirit117

DragonSpirit117

In-Game Name:
    DragonSpirit117
    Thanks! ive seen in so many games, not just minecraft, that no-one team works. the whole idea of this was to make teamwork a necessity. also, ive added a few more things...:
    Certain Classes do more damage to some and less to others.
    Priest and ranger can see through Rouge's cloak.

Also lev, heres my entering into the Mythology contest:
    Once upon a Time, in the Land of Aldernia, 4 groups of people lived in perfect harmony with each other, and nature. Every 10 years, many people who were found to have the qualities to be a great leader, were taken to the Shrine of the ancients, where Kadun, King of the gods, chose the next King or Queen. The peace lasted over 1000 years. But one Fateful Day, a prince name Falton, infuriated he was turned down, devised a plan to take the throne my force. but when he tried to summon a spirit to aid him, it was too strong, and possessed him. thus he became... IMDEITY (DunDunDUUUUNN!) He stormed the shrine, killed everyone there, and cast a dark bolt at the clouds. All the gods were smited save one, and she prayed for heroes,who did come.... eventually. ImDeity opened a portal to the nefarious NetherWorld, where Banished spirits, like himself, and other evil creatures dwelled.from there Poured forth his army of Creepers, Skeletons, Spiders, Slimes, Ender men/Dragons, and humans he had Possesed. A darkness lay over the land. the Four factions began to start wars with each other. This has gone on for 100 years... And you arrive inside the shrine of the ancients. suddenly you hear a Godly voice saying, "oh Brave Warrior, you have finally arrived! ImDeity rules this world with an iron fist, however, that is not good enough! he has been opening portals to other worlds and taking them over as well [cue for Portals to different Biomes and cultural areas.] Brave warrior, Please help us stop Him!. But First, you need to learn how to fight. what Way of fighting suits you best? [cue to choose class] " (then a few pics of "steve" training.) God: Your training is done, the road is set.... all that remains is the deed. Go! save our world, and yours as well!
    you spawn with 30 bread and wood tools/weps. (or the exclusive weapon for the class you chose). you also have 500 Alders (currency)(universal for everyone[works everywhere])

BlueDude265 likes this.
  12. BlueDude265

BlueDude265

In-Game Name:
    BlueDude265
    I know I cam not the judge of this contest, but if I was, you would be the winner, you obviously but in lots of thought into this and the outcome is well, amazing.

13. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Well, it doesn't quite follow the rules of the contest Levi posted, but yeah :p

I'm also working on a slight intro to the game. An idea popped into my head and I am fiddling with it. But alas, today is a LoTR marathon day, so it shan't happen today.

14. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Anything you create helps, it won't count for the contest, but I guess I can make use of it nevertheless.

15. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Yes, that was more directed towards BlueDude's comment than it was DragonSpirit's. On DragonSpirit's post though, I'm not a fan of having an "ImDeity backstory" linking into the world. He is Deity... As little should be known about him as possible. Should people begin to think he was spawned as a man... well, I'd rather avoid that catastrophe.

16. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Well I did have an intent of making Deity the bad-guy, possibly have him go around once a week, or even more/less often, smiting cities and wreaking havoc.

17. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Well yes, of course, but a backstory? If Deity just goes around killing/maiming/destroying/streaming then of course people will rise up against him in the rpg faction sense! But if there is a backstory, there has to be a weakness to Deity, and Deity can't have a weakness.

18. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    That certainly is true, Deity doesn't have any weakness, but perhaps I have a funny idea to allow people to fend of a potentially destructive Deity/ "Darkside" (Admins trolling :p) , which would involve acquiring information from a certain secret location I'm already thinking about, that holds more secrets.

Anyway, thanks for thinking along, loving it :), if this thread can get alot more viewers we could potentially start making this idea into the best world concept ever.

Note: The internet cables are now laid in my room, we messed up and had laid a phone line into my sister's room, so basicly I'll have wired internet as soon as the transmit-empowerer + signal splitter arrive. Then perhaps I can find more time to work on the RPG concept :).

19. DragonSpirit117

DragonSpirit117

In-Game Name:
    DragonSpirit117
    Thanks! and BTW my color was blue, so we arent enemies :)

20. DragonSpirit117

DragonSpirit117

In-Game Name:
    DragonSpirit117
    if you want i can change it... i just heard that ImDeity was supposed to be the bad guy as said by Lev...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.