1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Rota

Discussion in 'Towns / Kingdoms' started by CastielsFeathers, August 18, 2015.

1. CastielsFeathers

CastielsFeathers

In-Game Name:
    CastielsFeathers
    Hello everyone, new mayor of Rota here to explain the things about our town!

Rota is a small town located on the largest island in the deity kingdoms, in Rota we pride ourselves on building things that fit within terrain and rarely altering said terrain for things to fit!

We dont really do plots unless you wish for one to secure your items underground, in a vault type thing below the water or under the spawn mountain. All we ask it you dont build in a spot that someone is obviously building on, oh and you do need to be part of the town to build on the island unless you are hired, trust me, I will check.

Post will be updated with pictures soon,

general warning
    members of the town are not fully active (one just doesnt play much and the other spends most of her time working on her lvl 5 plot in creative) but i can say that if you need help with something in town (or even deciding if its the town for you) dont hesitate to talk to Fiver26 when you see her online in creative, she will always be willing to help.

Fiver26 and Majora_Unmasked like this.
  2. Mojinax

Mojinax

• VIP
    In-Game Name:
    Mojinax
    If it's a long term thing you can always shoot me a message on the forums :) I check them every day.

CastielsFeathers likes this.
  3. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    Newest town features-
    Windmill pumping a water mill to pull water up from the depths of the island, is the reason our odd water features exist

A covered walkway from the bridge straight to Moj's house! Literally leads right to his front door!