1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Reward for lost book!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Overself, August 26, 2012.

1. Overself

Overself

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Overself
    Today MONDAY THE 27TH I will be holding a treasure hunt! Theives have taken residence in the nearby ghost town of Somerset and have stolen a very valuable book from me. I know it's hidden in a chest somewhere nearby but can't find it. If any one can help search Somerset and the surrounding area I will have a full set of diamond tools and some special enchanted armor for who ever returns my book to me! I do know that the chest will not be buried so no need to grief or dig anywhere. Once you have found the book please return it to my store on main st near Avalon spawn! < Town advertisement removed> Just message me for name of book and to make sure it hasn't been found yet! My in game name is overself ! Help me members of imdeity your my only hope !
    **************** New update on missing book i have a password to get you in the thief infested town its /t spawn somerset. Be careful and be sure to look inside and out up and down. There are several out lying house and then the main spawn area plus look for hidden mineshafts. The are chest hidden once you leave the town spawn no build zone. Feel free to keep all the loot just return
    my book its called EXCAL . The author was killed when when writing title so it was never
    finished. The hunt begins !! I will edit thread once book is returned.

kr8tors likes this.
  2. Overself

Overself

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Overself
    Thanks alot kr8tors I'm glad you like that thieves have stolen my books! I will remember that if they ever steal from you! I demand justice !! And justice I shall have!

Sophia likes this.
  3. kr8tors

kr8tors

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    kr8tors
    Dam thieves must pay! I kr8tors will find your book and find it I will.

Overself likes this.
  4. Overself

Overself

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Overself
    Ok I'll be back in town from my travels and will be eagerly awaiting your message ! I will tell you title of book and where to start looking . Anyone else can message me as well to see if my property has been returned!

5. kr8tors

kr8tors

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    kr8tors
    Found it..... The Treasures of Overself .

6. Overself

Overself

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Overself
    Awesome thank you ! I cant thank you enough! I have returned from my travels and have your reward! A full set of diamond tools and an enchanted item. ************* The book was returned and Our Brave Knight has been justly rewarded!! In his travels he overheard from some thieves guild members talking about more treasure hidden across the map. So when I can get more info I will need mighty adventures to look for clues and help me find the treasure of the thieves guild.

kr8tors likes this.