1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Request for Ban of Jake 5434 for Griefing

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by jblipovich, September 6, 2011.

1. jblipovich

jblipovich

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Algiers440
    Report of Grief and Request for Sanctions against Jake5434
    To supplement in-game PE#833

Findings of Fact

Finding of Fact #1: 9-6-11, I have logged on to the imdeity server find my construction griefed, and numerous items taken from hidden chests.
    Finding of Fact #2: The griefer entered the large castle from through outer wall, which led directly into a well disguised and hidden area containing chests.
    Finding of Fact #3: The only portion of the castle griefed was the portion which led directly to the underground hidden chests, eventhough other valuable items were left out in the open above ground (whole crop of wheat, items made from glowstone)
    Finding of Fact #4: Said underground room containing said griefed chests were in an area deliberatly made to look completely inconspicious i.e. no way of one knowing that they existed without griefing through plain walls or x-ray cheat.
    Finding of Fact #5: Said griefer did not replace blocks that he had destroyed.
    Finding of Fact #6: Said Jake5434 took the following items from said chests, to-wit:

Chest no. Items Taken
    1 192x Redstone Ore
    2 1x Cake, 14x Iron Ingots
    3 64x Stone
    4 15x Iron Ingots
    5 3x Diamonds, 1x Mossy Cobblestone

Finding of Fact #7: The following are rules governing players on this server quoted below from Imdeity.com:
    “1. NO Griefing Anywhere, ever. Doing so will result in an either jail sentence/fine or a Ban from the server. Griefing is damaging anything that does not belong to you. In other words, if you come across something that doesn't belong to you, don't touch it.
    2. No Stealing from anything ever, if you didn't place it, don't touch it.”

Determinations:

Determination from Facts #1: Considering the fact that no other parts of the castle other than the portion leading directly to an underground cavern containing chests were griefed, and also due to the fact that this griefer left the evidence of his griefing in the form of leaving the blocks destroyed to get to said underground cavern unreplaced, it can be concluded that said grief was performed with the use of an x-ray cheat, which, it is my understanding is also banned from this server. Had griefer NOT been using an xray cheat, it can be assumed that either one of the following very unlikely events would be have to be true:

A.) Said griefer would have had to destroy many portions of the large castle structure to come across the random, disguised room containing said griefed chests, and replace each prior grief not leading to said chests just the way it was found (which did not occur)
    (If this were the case, then considering he left his griefed/destroyed blocks unreplaced, it could be assumed that many other destroyed blocks would be found, but this was not the case.)

B.) Said griefer had absolutely incredible luck to pick the few blocks to grief which led directly to said chests.
    Determiniation from Facts #2: Jake5434 commited a bannable offense based on the evidence below, and the fact that both griefing and stealing are bannable and direct violations of the server’s rules.
    Documenation
    Documentation of said grief in the order it was carried out is below in the form of logs pulled by myself, using the powers granted to me by virtue of being a Lord.

Chronological Summary of Events:

Event 1: @ 2:50:26 Griefer (Jake5434) entered my construction via destroying a select portion of wall leading directly to an otherwise obscured chamber:

(Note, in the above screenshot, I replaced the destroyed wall block to be able to pull up the log, the previous change was the grief of said accused Jake5434)
    Event 2: @ 2:50:42 Jake 5434 Took 192x Redstone ore for Chest no 1.

Event 3: @ 2:50:52 Jake 5434 Took 1x Cake, and 14x Iron Ingots from Chest no 2.

Continued in follow up post........

Attached Files:

2. jblipovich

jblipovich

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Algiers440
    Event 4: @ 2:51:17 Jake 5434 took 64X stone from Chest 3

Event 5: @ 2:51:21 Jake5434 took 15x Iron Ingot from Chest 4

Event 6: @ 2:51:04 & 2:51:13 Jake 5434 took 3x Diamonds and 1x Mossy Cobblestone from Chest no. 5.

Event 7: 24 minutes after the griefing, Jake5434, goes offline per command "/r" in game.

By virtue of the facts and evidence above, and by virtue of the Rules of this Server which govern all players, I propose a ban for said Jake5434.

Attached Files:

3. ImDeity

ImDeity

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    ImDeity
  4. 2ndofafew

2ndofafew

• Senior Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    2ndofafew
    you must have put alot of effort into this post thank you very much its players like you that help us keep the server nice and greifer free <3

5. jblipovich

jblipovich

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Algiers440
    Let it be a deterrent for future players who want to grief! Griefing=ban! Especially when it involves my castle!

6. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    3 X jail= ban, unless it's something special ( Super-badass griefing/stealing), this looks like a proffesional writer wrote:p!, good one.