1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

re: Mine world glitch

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by stevedude911, November 4, 2015.

1. stevedude911

stevedude911

In-Game Name:
    stevedude911
    Every time I've been spawning into the mine world, I end up dieing - I'm spawning under the mine world spawn for some reason!
    I've lost two sets of diamond tools (which I've had to purchase after rejoining the server recently) as well as many experience levels.
    Also, I logged off about ten minutes ago, and when I logged back in just now my inventory was empty and I was under the ground (in the main world).

So far I've lost 3 complete sets of diamond tools, building materials, food and etcetera, as well as experience. I was going to let it slide in case it was just me but it's getting ridiculous. I'd appreciate my items refunded and an explanation for this issue, if one can be provided.

Thanks!

2. drownedGaming

drownedGaming

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    drownedGaming
    Are you logging off in the mine world? I mean, that's only one way I know that your inventory can be lost. That's all I know of how to help you with your issue.

3. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Interesting information, i thought it happened only to people who have been to previous mining world and they respawn in their old locations eg. most likely in the solid stone instead of cave/tunnel. If this wrong respawn point really is under mining world spawn platform, i hope the admin will do something about it.
    Before he does though, try fixing it by typing /spawn and it should teleport you to proper mining world spawn location on the surface.

This is unfortunate result of efforts to prevent exploiting item transfers between main and mining worlds and is very unlikely to be fixed/changed. There is just one thing to do yourself: never log off from mining world, always return to /main before logging off.

Do not expect any refunds, death and/or lost stuff is part of minecraft life. It takes maybe half day to chill out and go mining again and i am sure you will be more successful next time. Also take this post only as unofficial opinion from veteran player, not as official explanation from the server staff.