1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Quest suggestions.

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Leviathan_Ziz, September 10, 2012.

1. pierzynski

pierzynski

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    pierzynski
    1]: Sort of NPC : Someone around the enchantment area.
    [2]: Quest(s) description(s): A full set of diamond tools.
    [3]: NPC text Hello chum. Do you have extra time on your hands? I need a full set of Diamond tools for me to 'wizard' them. Your reward will be plentiful.
    [4]: Reward(s) 100 dei, 1 diamond
    [5]: Some type of wizard.

Levi note: This is alot like one of the quests for vulcanos, requiring a full set of diamond armor/tools, it's too generic.

2. Arwenden

Arwenden

• Senior Moderator
    In-Game Name:
    Arwenden
    [1] NPC:
    Will (the apothecary guy, not sure whether he is called that way)

[2] Quest(s) description(s):
    He is in need of ingredients for potions. He got a huge order from the army to brew a lot of potions, unfortunately he is a bit clumsy/nervous and dropped several of the potions. Now he is desperate and doesn't have the time himself to gather the ingredients again!
    This is supposed to be a series of quests

[3]NPC Text:
    First Quest:
    Argh! I'm so clumsy! Please help me out, I don't want the army to discover I accidently dropped some of the potions they ordered. Please gather 9 glass bottles for me, hurry!
    First Quest done:
    Thank you! I couldn't have done this without you.

Second Quest:
    Thank you for getting the glass bottles, but I also need 3 buckets of water to start brewing. Please go to a water source and get me 3 water buckets.
    Second Quest done:
    Finally! I can start over now, but please I still need your help!

Third Quest:
    Thank you for helping me again. I now need to brew the basic potions and I need to have 3 fermented spider eyes, 2 glowstone dust and 4 redstone. Can you please gather those ingredients for me?
    Third Quest done:
    Oh my God, I can't thank you enough. I just need your help once more!

Fourth Quest:
    This is my last request. The army needs to have a good vision in the darkness, as well as they need to have some speed! So please gather 1 golden carrot, 3 sugar and 5 gunpowder for me! This is my last request.
    Fourth Quest done:
    You are a life-saver! Literally, I don't know what they would've done if... Well you know. Please have this last reward as a gift from me, the best brewer in the Kingdom!

[4] Reward:
    First Quest:
    - Some Quest XP
    - 50 Dei
    Second Quest:
    - Some Quest XP
    - 20 Dei
    Third Quest:
    - Quest XP (more than the other quests)
    - 150 Dei
    - Potion of Regeneration (maybe?)
    Fourth Quest:
    - Quest XP
    - Brewing Stand (for the time when Alchemy is enabled)

[5] Info:
    I took Will because he was so lonely, just having 1 quest. ;P And I feel sorry for him! I don't know whether he has a brewing stand at his place and a cauldron, but of course he needs that before this quest can make sense.

Leviathan_Ziz likes this.
  3. paulyp1

paulyp1

In-Game Name:
    paulyp1
    Now, remember, some features of this quest such as the name of the quest I have given and the rewards are changeable. please consider my quest idea:
    NPC: A ragged looking homeless guy somewhere in the town surrounding spawn
    Quest description: He is homeless and needs some things for survival. This NPC has more than 1 quest.
    Quest dialogue:
    1st quest called "A Donation To The Homeless": "Hello? You! Over here! I am a poor, frail, homeless man in need of food! Can you get me 32 cooked pork for a poor old man such as me?" Finishing quest: "Oh! *licks lips* Thank you! This will last me quite a while! Here... Take this! I insist!" rewards with 75 dei and 1 quest XP
    2nd quest called "Clothes: A Necessity": "You! I remember you! I am in need of something else this time! If you could be so kind as to get this poor, frail old man some clothes? 5 Sets of leather armorwould be great!" Finishing quest: "Oh! Thank you kindly! I would have had to live nude the rest of my life without these! Here, please... take this... Its not much... but I am homeless, remember?" rewards with 100 dei and 2 quest XP

Levi note: Possible 'hobo' quest-line ;)?

4. Harvak

Harvak

1: NPC professor old wizard (saw your wizards tower thought this might fit in)
    2: The Quest: (might have to do some possible landscaping etc..) the quest is ElderGleem, the idea is that this professor wants some samples of elder such as a few saplings. In this the player will come across a hidden hamlet under the tree itself which has been built around the roots, in which they meet another person namely a crazed man who has lived alone for several years. He will ask you to collect a few items such as pistons and red stone to get the mechanical beating heart of the tree going again, the reason for the mechanical heart is to inject chemicals and to pump them around the trees cells to sustain life, once the player has done this a door will open into another room, this gives the player the option to kill the tree off completely by stopping the process to collect the gold and other treasures beyond or choose to take only samples in which they came for to take back to the prof.

3:
    Prof Archibold: Ah dear boy (alternative for female- ah lass) sit a moment, You look as if you are a high achiever than the other lay about students. I have been pondering my thoughts and believe that there is one tree in which can help me with a certain potion. if you would go and collect me samples of this tree then I can offer you a hefty reward.

Crazy man: Can you spare a minute? Good good, got the stove and all other bits on, never mind about the pie sit sit. I have a problem see, a slight mishap, the heart has stop beating, not mine oh no, the trees, that's right you heard me the tree. All you need to do is find some red stone and some pistons and put it together and you got a mechanical automiton if that's how you say it? Or is it? Ah just go and do it.

Crazy: well I say you got it beating, well done well done, can't say you look like the type to be down here. Oh and behind you I think another door of opportunity has opened.

Prof Archibold (good ending): well I must say it must have been a trek there and back, but you did it with a positively illuminating glow and spring in your step. You deserve this reward student so congratulations, you are certainly among the great mages to walk these halls.

Prof Archibold (Evil Ending): I'm surprised you showed up at all, you have killed the one of the greatest and arcane trees for mere trinkets, you should be ashamed of yourself, I don't think you should gain any reward from this you have done nothing to deserve it.

4:
    Reward (good ending) 500 xp, ingredients for different types of potions and possible a few diamonds along with diamond boots.
    Reward (Bad ending) 200 xp, leather armour full set, 4 iron ingots and 10 gold.

5. kingdom_blocks

kingdom_blocks

In-Game Name:
    kingdom_blocks
    [1]: Sort of NPC : Peter_Welmore (this NPC already exists)

[2]: Quest(s) description(s): get Peter his diamond tools back

Note: The NPC text may be edited

[3]: NPC text: Hello again, traveller. I am sorry to bother you but i seem to have misplaced
    some tools and i would be eternally grateful if you could make me new tools.
    I need an axe, a pickaxe, a hoe, and a spade. Please note that these tools are made of
    diamonds

[3-1/2] text when quest is completed: Thank you very much, i will be forever in your debt.
    Here is a present for your generosity.

[4]: Reward(s):100-500 dei and 16-64 iron

6. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    [1]: Sort of NPC : By the nature of this ULTIMATE QUEST! You (or you can pick one) every quest NPC existing.
    [2]: Quest(s) description(s): In this quest, this is for ImDeity. The server is getting laggy lately, and is starting to mess up the NPC's coding. Except, they dont know they are coded. Infact, their coding is getting so messed up... that they are attacking the server and its inhabitants! ImDeity and Smcallah needs your help to defeat the army of NPC's and fix the lag before it happens again!
    [3]: NPC text: You thought (insert glitch noise) that you could just tell u- *glitch* s what to do? We are people to *glitch* no matter WHAT you think! We will *glitch* attack! For our freedom!
    [4]: Reward: Your guyes decision.
    [5]: additional info, such as skin links for the npc, etc: No. Maybe a glitchy NPC skin?

7. ventureboy

ventureboy

In-Game Name:
    ventureboy
    [1] NPC: Farmer who needs to cook his meat
    [2] Quest Description: Gather 20 charcoal for the farmer, specifically charcoal
    [3] NPC Text: "Ah, hello there, young fellow. I have come across quite a predicament. I have no charcoal with
    which to grill my food. I would get some myself, but the forest is no place for an older man like
    myself with no means to defend myself. I need you to get some wood, turn it into 20 charcoal,
    and bring it back here. Ill give you some money, pork-chops, and any leftover coal."
    [4] Rewards: 2-5 Charcoal, 3-6 Pork-chops, 50 Dei.

melvin484 likes this.
  8. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    [1] NPC: Merchent by the deityshop(wandering out into the oceans)
    [2] Quest: a) Bring 1 rod and 1 boat
    b)Collect X ammount of fish(the more the better)[he's lazy to use the rod(s)]
    c)Bring X charcoal/coal(you choose)
    [3] NPC text: Hey, traveler! I have been wanting to eat the mighty fishes of the sea. Will you help me get these items? I will reward you nicely!
    [4]Rewards: a) 35 Dei and 1 cake Plus 2XP
    b)7 Dei per fish and 16 melons Plus 4XP
    c)5 Dei per charcoal/coal and 32 baked potatoes Plus 6XP