1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Portal Based Lottery Add-On

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Qazz, August 27, 2015.

1. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    Hello Deityans,

My suggestion is actually rather simple, nothing intricate.

It would be a simple(ish) add-on under the "Money" tab on the portal that allowed you to buy lottery tickets (or see how many tickets you have in), view past winners (either a set amount or an infinite list since it's not drawn as frequently), the current jackpot, and your past wins on the lottery with the date and how much you've won. Also, if we ever decide to make it so that the lottery is drawn at a set time, there could be a countdown or a set time and date for the next lottery draw as well.

I've noticed there are times when I or other players have not been able to make it in game to be able to buy tickets, and adding something to access this online and/or on the go could help increase the jackpot come the time of lotteries possibly.

That's all folks, thanks for reading! If you have any ideas that would make this better please do respond with it :)

Thanks,
    Qazz

Last edited: August 28, 2015
  2. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    Wow, now that I think about it I am confused as to why this hasn't been implemented yet.

Majora_Unmasked likes this.