1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Plot Markets

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Warrior_William, February 6, 2014.

?

Do you think we should be able to build markets on our plots?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warrior_William

Warrior_William

In-Game Name:
    Warrior_William
    There are many plots available throughout all of ImDeity located in different towns. So I was thinking, in all of these towns, all I see is houses and, yes, towns mainly consist of houses, but I think it would be a cool idea to set up a market (such as the ones in the mall) in your plot. You could put anything you want into these markets. Whether its all things found in the desert or just extra blocks you have. Just so people could have quick access to these shops in their own towns. What do you guys think?

2. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    Hello Warrior_William,

This suggestion has already been made a few times with the same or slighty different and more elaborated approaches. Before making a new thread, be it for suggestions, help or even forum games, please use forum's search function, as it may already have similar threads that answer your questions or where this suggestion/situation has already been discussed. (Making your thread unnecessary).

http://imdeity.com/threads/town-trade-districts.17627/
    http://imdeity.com/threads/possible...t-for-the-chestshop-plugin.16386/#post-194576

Using keywords like 'shop' 'town' 'trade' I have found those two threads above with suggestions close to yours, where most reasons why it shouldn't be implemented apply to this thread.

tran052699 and iSquared like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.