1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Penny Legion

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by squeezal, January 19, 2014.

1. squeezal

squeezal

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    squeezal
    I created a game! Help me play test it with your friends. Let me know if it is fun or if there are any problems with it!

Players start with an equal denomination in quarters, nickles, and dimes.
    Example) 50 cents.
    1 player has 1 quarter, 3 nickles and 1 dime and the other might have 1 quarter, 1 nickle and 2 dimes.
    1 player's coins are put face up, the other player's coins are placed tails up.

Players take turns moving their coins by placing a penny touching it. The coin may now move anywhere where it is still touching the penny. When two opposing coins touch, both players flip their penny. The coin with the highest denomination gets an extra flip. Which ever side flips more heads wins the toss, and the opponent's coin is stacked with theirs. For every friendly coin touching the coin in a toss, you get an additional flip, although only the origonal coin can be lost or gained at the end. If a stack of coins loses in a toss, the entire stack stacks with the winning coin (or stack of coins) The game ends when all coins are in 1 stack. the person who controls that stack wins the game.

2. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    Is this game playable in the UK or Europe? xD

3. squeezal

squeezal

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    squeezal
    The half-penny legion? I understood the British money system for about five minutes one day. o_O