1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Other mini games should be added

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by xXKillMasterr1Xx, February 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXKillMasterr1Xx

xXKillMasterr1Xx

I think that there should be more mini games because playing games that are the same thing tend to get boring so I think that you should add games like sky wars. Another Idea is that you should build some roller coasters so that we can do for fun when we are bored and don't want to expand our house.

2. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    Hello xXKillMasterr1Xx,

Welcome to the server. This is an idea that has been presented before on the forums. We actually used to have SkyBlock but it wasn't very popular among community so implementing SkyWars might be the same result.

We do have a team deathmatch event that happens every hour if enough players are signed up. You can sign up in-game with /war.

As for the rollercoasters, we let towns decided what to build so if you want to see rollercoasters, join a town and suggest that to your town staff.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Trekar_Sil likes this.
  3. xXKillMasterr1Xx

xXKillMasterr1Xx

I know about war btw and I was thinking of like a roller coaster warp so that people could just ride around on. like if only one town will have roller coasters and they are being denied to join that town then they cant ride the roller coaster

4. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    Yeah, I see what you mean but I don't think ImDeity or any of the admins are interested in building a roller coaster for everyone to ride on.

So for now, if you want to build a roller coaster for everyone to ride on, it'll have to be in a town. Just ask for your town to make the spawn public and you can bring people to it.

5. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    I want KiddieWish to build me some rollercoasters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.