1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

New Rank

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by OMGmsRage, April 1, 2015.

1. OMGmsRage

OMGmsRage

ok so i've had this idea for a while i think it would be a good idea to add a new rank called ''Kings Assistant'' basically its a rank right under the king with special commands , basically the kings right hand man and when the king resigns from his position the kings assistant will take over the throne pretty much its a person who helps the king and town members do town duties and has access to the town commands that the king does and is pretty much like a understudy for then king when the kings not on the kings assistant can help mayors with any issues they might have let me know what u think any comments and improvements are welcomed and let me know if u think its a good idea

Last edited by a moderator: April 1, 2015
  2. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    so..basically like the 2nd and third mayors just kingdom wide instead of townwide?

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Well, the only special commands the king gets are '/k withdraw', and if the king resigns, whoever the new mayor of the capital town is, becomes king. So I think you're covered.

4. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    Only the king's rightful male heir should become king when the king dies or resigns. And if he has no heirs then the kingdom must go to war until a king is chosen.

Wilven, Sapkins, HeroMorgueZ and 5 others like this.