1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

New Economy, New Prices

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Braaeeddeennn, October 11, 2012.

1. Braaeeddeennn

Braaeeddeennn

In-Game Name:
    Braaeeddeennn
    I'm assuming things will be different prices because of the reset so I have a few questions on prices and then others can ask below and hopefully others will tell what they would pay for an item.
    1. How much do Emeralds sell for?
    2. How much does a Mossy Cobblestone block sell for?

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Price checks work a lot better in the /trade channel in game when others are on because prices are always changing.

Cathal likes this.
  3. Braaeeddeennn

Braaeeddeennn

In-Game Name:
    Braaeeddeennn
    Okay, thanks. Wasn't fully sure about it.

4. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    i sold emerald for 80 dei, before the restart, you can only sell them if you have 9 of them in a block (ppl only need blocks) emerald block 720-800 dei
    mossy cobble is not very rare and has no big request, maye 100-250 per stack

5. Bilko

Bilko

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    bilko100
    It's impossible to answer those questions straight up right now, seeing as the price items sell for is still being forged. On the one hand, there aren't a lot of items in the world at the moment, so naturally that will make items more expensive, however seeing as people don't have a lot of money, that forces people to sell for a lower price.

What will most likely end up happen is a complete replica of the old economy and prices, soon enough diamond will sell for 20, and a stack of iron blocks for 1000 dei.

6. 2bgreen

2bgreen

Yeah, I agree with Bilko, Our Economy is going to go back to normal very soon, but at the moment everyone is using their materials to make towns. I think it is pretty bad to sell right now, I have tried with low prices but everyone is just saving up.

7. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    i think the economy will be back, better than before the reset, in about 2-3 weeks

8. mlSSStress

mlSSStress

In-Game Name:
    mLSSStress
    Best thing for the economy right now is general stockpiling and saving money.

I tried trading coal or iron for food recently but no takers. This tells me that everyone is literally hoarding resources at the moment. When the economy stabilizes, you'll have a good solid stock of things to sell. And it didn't take me long to find plenty of mobs in mine world for getting started with food supplies.

epicbrowndogz likes this.