1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Need help re-finding a dino fossil museum Minecraft Screenshot

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Rillaith, February 6, 2012.

1. Rillaith

Rillaith

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Rillaith
    Hey folks,
    Back when I was first looking around for a server, I toured a LOT of minecraft community sites. During that time, I saw a screenshot of a city, I presume on a server *somewhere*, where there was a massive glass museum building containing a dinosaur fossil, which was distinctively clear even on a live map type view. It was absolutely amazing, and it's something I've been toying with trying to build myself - especially as I'm a labourer - but I'd really like to have another look at how they'd done it first.

Unfortunately, I can't find it. I can't find anything even slightly similar anywhere else, either. :mad:

I'm hoping that amongst the many sets of eyes and sharper memories than mine that make up the server's community, one of you may have seen something like this, and can help me out. Anyone?

(NB if it's a screenshot on another server's website, or part of another server's live map, I'd rather you sent the link to me in a conversation, rather than risk getting yourself told off for accidentally advertising.)

Thank you so much if you can help me find something like it!