1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

More Exciting?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by L0rd23, August 19, 2012.

?

how fun do you think the site is?

1. Awesome

37.5%
  2. fun

18.8%
  3. meh

31.3%
  4. not fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. terrible

12.5%
  1. L0rd23

L0rd23

In-Game Name:
    L0rd23
    ok i know there are probs only a few ppl who agree with me on this, but this place needs to be more exciting (website idc bout in-game) i mean honestly... this place just gets more boring everyday. so many people are leaving or just never coming on. all the {forum games} stopped being fun months ago. and don't take this the wrong way, i'm making this so that ppl can post their ideas on how to make this more fun. so yeah... post your ideas here.

2. eriqmerc

eriqmerc

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    eriqmerc
    Some big colourful pictures showing the best parts of the server would be nice. There could be a slideshow that shows the best pictures of the week/fortnight/month.

I mean, the first thing I see on the website are words in one or two colours. The problem of who the snapshotters are can be a hassle but I'm sure there are some volunteers.

Maybe there could be a part on the main page of the website that shows the most popular or most discussed Minecraft video right now. I know most people might not agree with me as the server in the videos aren't always Imdeity Kingdoms but hey, it's still Minecraft.

There isn't much there can be done, honestly. Adding things completely off topic things like an upcoming movie section or a new music section might take this away from the concept of a Minecraft website and make this a social website which this isn't.

Cara likes this.
  3. joshbmxstar28

joshbmxstar28

In-Game Name:
    joshbmxstar28
    Yeah maybe each town could have a screenshot and they could be in a slideshow somewhere and also saying what town it is. Similar to your idea above^ :)

epicbrowndogz and Johndahbomb like this.
  4. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    People aren't leaving because of the forum. I think the forums are pretty awesome, and I wouldn't want to see some slideshow somewhere... That's not what the forums are about.

Also general discussions= the off-topic area.

5. 3P1CFA1LZ

3P1CFA1LZ

In-Game Name:
    3P1CFA1LZ
    Thought you were MDPred, avatar mislead me. XD
    This is a forum.
    Unless I am mistaken, forums are where members post opinions/ideas or just conversation. It is a device for players to activate out-of-game pages and complete currency transactions as well as build the community by means of communication. What more can you expect from this kind of thing; you're talking about improving the webpage or something of that topic but sadly, I just don't see the logic to it. The forums are doing their job just fine, I guess x3. There's moderation and development happening all the time, hehe.

Johndahbomb and Banjofox like this.
  6. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    I don't really see how you can make the forums anymore 'exciting'. The forums is a place for people to interact; whether it be to get some help from other people, suggest something to make the server better, or just talk about something that is off topic from the server in general.

It's what you make of it really. I find the forums very interesting. I could be on the forums nonstop for an hour or two sometimes just browsing around and reading what people have to say and not even post a single thing. As Levi said, it isn't the forums that is making people leave. When people come to join our server, they mostly come to play on our server. The forums is just a place outside of our regular server to interact with other players.

If you're bored, find something else to do. That's what we all do when we're bored, I'd hope. It's bound to happen people leave for their own said reasons, it's a normal thing.

Kassial and Sophia like this.
  7. MineFaces

MineFaces

In-Game Name:
    MineFaces
    Kiddie's right. And you can't play forever. We will all quit someday.