1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Leviathan_Ziz, November 17, 2012.

1. Fluffy_Sin

Fluffy_Sin

In-Game Name:
    Fluffy_Sin
    1. Your age: Almost 24 (13JUN1991)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak: English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?

Departments I'm interested in: Customer Service, Documentation (Forums), Events

Documentation; I can help manage, create, or maintain information sources or assist in any documentation you need done/fixed. Also regarding forms I like reading and monitoring them on my phone during my free time throughout the day. I can assist in forms any way you may need.

Events; I am willing to help with any and all events from managing, planning, or antithetical services you may require.

Customer Service; I can review, assist, and prioritize all complaints or issues. Then help direct them or solve them if possible.
    -lastly, I would just like to add although I am new to hour server I am willing to help work with the other mods and yourself to help maintain and better this server.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I hosted my own servers for 2+ years and was a admin mod on (this other server) for 1+ years.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I have a strong sense of justice and have high respect for chain of command with my 3+ years in the military as a non-commissioned officer. I was going to start my own server but when i found your server i was very impressed, and i want to devote myself to it and see it rise to become what it truly deserves to be! I will always pull my weight and I am brutally honest. I love progression and success but i can also identify weakness and help find solutions for the future. I spent a lot of time in my teen and younger years on runescape and I was elected as a mod on there as well! Moderator is an important role on all servers, and trust is very important so please allow me to help you lead this server in a direction you can fully stand behind! I am on TeamSpeak 24/7 (except when doing my military duty or sleeping). I do possess a microphone, which I always use.

Availability Online: 6pm eastern to 11pm. And weekends. I am active duty Navy so I have possibility to be called in or deployed 24/7

POSTED date: 24 apr 2015

Last edited by a moderator: April 24, 2015
  2. Snips421

Snips421

1. Your age:
    I am 17.

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    English currently but I'm in the process of learning Dutch, Russian, and German

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in?
    Construction:
    I can't say that I mastered the art of building, but I could say I'm pretty decent and I'd love to build for the server. I'm currently only good at building medieval style buildings, but I'm also learning different building styles and honestly I'm making a huge process with the learning!

Server Maintenance/Development:
    I Have skills in the art of plugin management, file corrections, etc.

Server Moderation:
    Moderating TeamSpeak and in-game are my strongest skills. I also have experience in the Advanced Permissions System on teamspeak and am both GroupManager/PermissionsEX Certified.

Events:
    I love being with the community especially having them all do a fun activity all together, and personally I would LOVE to be able to make up some events to be able to make the players happy, and also allow them to have a great time as well!

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?
    I've been a staff member on many different Minecraft servers, I have a experience with moderating a server and also administrating!

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
    I'd think I would make a good moderator because I like to help others and I'm a very friendly and kind person and I can always manage a rule breaker, bug, etc... with a proper manor and would NEVER get aggressive with a player or another former moderator no matter the action! I also think I'd be good for the position because I'm very active and I would be on when others aren't.
    Hope you take my application under consideration!

3. St_David1120

St_David1120

• Sponsor
    1. How old are you?
    I am currently 26

I speak spanish, english, chinese, and french. P.S. I got a degree in a language college then I went to princeton.

Customer service, construction, and also maintenance.
    Customer Service:
    In ImDeity, every time there is a new player that joins, i always go and help them get set up. For example, I give them some stone and wood so they can start building their house, then i also give them tools to get more supplies. The purpose for why i always do this is so that every person that joins is a benefit to the town, city, and etc.. So that they can make the town or city even better.

Maintenance:
    Maintenance is one the main things I am good for. For example, I was one of the main programer that help build a large server and set up the codes, and etc.
    Not only did i help them set the code, I also programed the compass and other objects to have other functions.

Construction:
    Not only am I good at programming, and helping new players to benefit this and other servers, I was a major artist in high school. Now you might be thinking that how does art relate to minecraft. I was the CEO and director in building the of some other large server's spawn, and also help make the deathcraft map and package.

4.Have you ever been a staff member on any minecraft server(s)?
    Yes, I was a staff in 3 different large servers.

5.Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
    One of the main reasons for why I would be a good moderator is because I can see or tell if someone is using a bannable mod. And since i have taken a computer class in college, i can immediately tell if he is a hacker or not. I am also slow to anger and have a kind heart. I also have a bunch of patience because I have 2 boys. I also have a degree in law so I am definite to serve justice to the hackers or people that use bannable mods. I am also on everyday for the bare minimum of 3 hours. I will also be helpful when there is a foreigner since i know up to 10 languages. I hope this server will see that I will be helpful and I hope that this server take my application under consideration.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
    melvin484, The_Yogs, immaboss and 2 others like this.
  4. jdonovin

jdonovin

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    jdonovin
    Your age: 13

What language(s) do you fluently speak?: Dutch, Spanish, and English

What department would you be interested or have skills in?: Community Participation,(Like a chat mod), Construction of the website, and server(plugins/ advertising Imdeity),I have skills with Technology, I notice that deity has a lot of things to to and I'd be happy to help!

Community Participation: I Speak multiple languages as it says above, I notice a lot of people from the Netherlands have been joining. And I seem to be the only one on to reply to them in their language to tell them to speak English.

Maintenance: I am experienced with programming, Java Script, including plugins, configuration, and custom plugins.

Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?: Yes, for about 6 months I was a Dev on 4 other big servers and 2 small before i came back to Imdeity.

Why do you think you would make a good moderator?: I am very active, responsible, and 100% more mature than I ever was. I am loyal and will respect all other mods, or staff in general as well as the players. I love Imdeity server and this is pretty much the only server I play. I would love to help around all I can in-game, and with plugins. Thanks!

5. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    1. Your age:
    25 (6/29/1990)

I speak English and Norwegian, and can also read and understand Danish and Swedish. (And I'm familiar with using Google translate, if needed.)

Graphics:
    I have some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and can create banners/logos, edit photos etc.
    Examples:
    [​IMG]
    banner bluewater.jpg
    vienna v01.jpg
    tussilago 01.jpg

Documentation: I'm comfortable with text editing. I've previously been writing and publishing posts for SimGoodie.no (a Norwegian fan-page for TheSims) where I used wordpress.

Construction: I enjoy helping out with builds. I've already been added into the build team for the Build server.

Reviewing: I would be interested in becoming a reviewer in Creative.

No

I am honest and patient, I try my best to treat everyone nicely. If someone asks for help, I always try to help them if I can.
    I am familiar with the rules, and know my way around the help pages.

This is my second application to be moderator. The previous one was posted 3/15/2015. Previous post

gonemadd, Qazz, lukecraft01 and 12 others like this.
  6. porterdog02

porterdog02

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    PorterYT
    1. Age 14
    2. I speak english and learning Spanish probably wont be fluent.
    3. Just being helpful to new people and answering poeple's questions.
    4. No (i was staff on friend server doesn't count)
    5. I am really nice and i help people every way i can possible. I have been on the server for almost 2 years and know what you expect.

7. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    1. Age is 14
    2. I speak English, French, and Dovahzul (Dragon language from the Elder Scroll V Skyrim)
    3. I am great at Photoshop, I know JavaScript, Ruby, and Python Programming languages fluently.
    4. I was never staff on a Minecraft server. I never applied, but I think I could be staff on them if I applied.
    5. I thank I would make a great moderator because: I'm on fairly regularly, I have helped many people in the past, I know all the rules and have never broken a single one, and I help people on a regular basis on this server.

8. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    1. Your Age: 15

2. What Language do you fluently speak?: English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in?: I would be personally interested in Documentation, Events, and Construction. Because I have developed a decent relationship with those categories on several different servers.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft Server before?: I have been begged on newer servers that I'd be staff, but I denied them because I want to be staff on here first and learn from the place I grew up in.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator?: I have been here for almost a year and a half now and I see that there are only two moderators that are semi active, I have been active since from the start of my journey, I can deal with people and figure out what they are going though since I've been in almost every type situation and developed a certain type of maturity that will possibly make this server a more peaceful realm for the players and also a load off the Long loved moderators that are still active to this day. I have broken multiple rules and have had lots of arguments with the mods, however I have learned my lesson and is planning to give them what they deserve (help).
    Now you might be thinking (Why are you asking to be a moderator if you have been banned 3 times and plus the server has gone downhill).
    Well when I hit certain amount of people in my audience on YouTube I will try to bring it back though advertising on social media and live streaming full events on Saturdays. And use my moderator abilities to control the crowd and make sure that no one is pushing the boundaries the wrong way and causing the staff much more stress than needed. I have studied on bigger servers on how a lot of economies work and that why I have developed a relationship with a lot of fellow people that supported me to be as rich as I am now on main world and have developed a good friendship with good players that have been here since almost the start.

Now I know that ImDeity and I haven't developed much of a relationship yet, because I wasn't on during the "Golden ages" But know that he is a good guy and that I know he will make the right decision on this last chance for the server to pick back up again.

(I know this is a little late to be doing this application, but I thought I'd give it a go and maybe become the helpful/handyman around the server and forums)

Thanks,
    JW :)

Xeaus likes this.
  9. GoProHero7White

GoProHero7White

1. Your age:
    I am 13 years old
    I speak English
    In-game Moderator
    No
    Because I want to help keeping this awesome server secured, safe, and fun.

10. vanZeben

vanZeben

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    vanZeben
    1. Username on the Beta Server: vanZeben

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: Feb 24, 2011

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online: 4pm-12am (Depending on the day). I had left the server for awhile because of developing for another server and I also took the map reset immaturely as well but im back to stay now.

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: If theres one thing I know its bukkit, and I wouldn't want to be a Moderator (per-say) but I would like to become part of the staff team, and help out where and when I can.

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): Im a Bukkit Plugin Developer atm and a professional Web Developer/Designer. In specific the languages i can program in are: Java, (a bit of) C#, HTML(5), CSS, PHP, XML, and JAVASCRIPT as well I do Web Graphics.

6. Your age: 19

7. What languages do you speak: English, French

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required): Yes, Head Developer on U--Minecraft (Still their head dev, but I would like to start the hierarchical system on another server instead.)

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required): Yes extensively.

10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town: Currently no, but in the future I shall be buying one solely for protection purposes.

pls accept me, I submitted this application 8 years ago and still haven't heard back :'(

Last edited: February 24, 2019
    Qazz, FaTd33r, joshbmxstar28 and 7 others like this.