1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Leviathan_Ziz, November 17, 2012.

1. masonbroughton12

masonbroughton12

In-Game Name:
    masonbroughton12
    1. My age is 14 (1-24-00)

2. Speaking abilities: I speak English

3. The place I would like to be in is documentation and events

4. I have not served as a mod on another server but I am starting a server of my own

5. I believe that I should be a moderator because I like to help people in understanding new things such as the rules also I want to be able to help enforce the rules to the other players to make sure everyone has an enjoyable time on the imdeity server

The_Yogs likes this.
  2. scoutdog75

scoutdog75

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoutdog75
    1. Your Age:

16 (Oct 1998)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak:

English and Mandarin Chinese

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in: Graphics, Documentation, Events

Graphics - I am a photographer working with both digital and film photography. I have participated in a few graphic design and landscape photography competitions. I've worked extensively with photoshop mainly designing posters for theater productions and concerts. Overall, I'm fairly experienced with digital photography and editing software.

Documentation - I am very active on the forums and enjoy moderating the forums. I actively post and comment on topics on the forums and would love to work on improving the forums as a whole. I would be glad to spend time moderating the forums as in checking ban appeals, watching for inappropriate posts, etc. I enjoy helping out others through the forums and making the community better via the forums.

Events - I often participate in events and the other events on our server especially, as many may know, war. I always look to improve what we have so far and attempt to make it better and more fun for our community. By participating in these events often, I have an intimate knowledge with all of the events currently and know what needs to be improved and understand the perspective of other players on these events. As stated, I would be very interested in working with improving the events on the server and strive to make events a key factor in the server's popularity as in years past.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft Server before?

A Sub-Admin on a 30-40 player server

5. Why do you think you will make a good moderator?

I'm always trying to help out both in game and on the forums. Though my activity has been questioned, with a new map, I've begun a new life on the server. I feel that I am responsible enough as well as qualified enough and experienced enough to deal with any situation thrown at me. With all of that said, I believe I am both mature enough and qualified enough to be a moderator on the server and I appreciate your consideration.

Additional:

I have been on the server since 11/11/11
    I enjoy using Teamspeak
    Active most of the week

*This is 2nd post with edited information. I was unable to edit older post from 2012. Last updated (1/7/15)

Thank you for reading,

Scout

Last edited: January 15, 2015
  3. MarioTeddyBear

MarioTeddyBear

In-Game Name:
    MarioTeddyBear
    1. Your age: 10 (4/24/2003)
    2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English
    3. What department would you be interested or have skills in?
    Events: I am very creative and am good at making events, I also have other ideas for events.
    Building: Since I am creative I am a good builder and love building things. I have really good ideas.
    Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No
    Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I think I would make a good moderator because I have always wanted this server trouble free and I take things very seriously and will not allow swearing griefing or stealing. I am on everyday after school and on Saturday and Sunday I am on. I will be on a lot to make sure everything is all good and I will ban people and not hesitate. Imdeity has a great staff, and I would like to join it

Last edited: March 17, 2014
  4. alex8975

alex8975

In-Game Name:
    alex8975
    1. Your age: 16 (8/1/1998)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    English

I would like to take part in Building on the server!
    I would also be interested in server Events.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?
    Yes. A few of my friends own some servers so I get picked for staff on them.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
    I am Kind to all of the players and I love to help people. What ever it is I will try and help as much as I can. I also make sure that players do not break the server rules. I will make sure that everybody is acting appropriately.

Note: I cannot participate in Teamspeak because I do not have permission. My parents are very protective.

5. Casta_Mief

Casta_Mief

In-Game Name:
    Casta_Mief
    1. Your age: 15 (8/23/1998)

English

Documentation- I've always been very strong in English. I can give any amount of detail for the writing of new articles and threads on the forums. It all depends on what is asked and needed. I'm also pretty good with websites, so doing maintenance on the website will come quite easy to me, as I am quick to understand many different types of websites, and I have over a year of experience with this one.

Events- I believe I could help with events because I have many creative ideas for games and such, as well as for the existing events. I do realize, however, that the amount of games we can have is very limited, meaning very rarely a new game will be added. I have ideas for spleef tournaments, as well as ideas for war. I also have many ideas on what the rewards can be. Note: I don't think I'll be able to run the events, as I am in a different timezone and rarely have time to participate in the actual event. I do however have time for planning them and would like to be able to do that.

Construction- I can construct structures that can benefit the spawn. I have made a War Arena for the minigame and have had several people tell me that they thought it was made exceptionally well. I can help build new building and maintain the existing ones.

No, I have not on any large scale sever.

I've always liked helping people, and I love this sever. I want to be able to ensure that it lasts a long time, as it offer an exceptional experience. I want to make sure that the rules are followed so everyone can have the best experience. I have teamspeak and a microphone, but It currently has been malfunctioning on my computer and I am trying to get it fixed, so I may not always be available on there. I have a history of over a year on this server, so I know the rules and the way things work. I want to help others that join this server have a good experience. I am willing to put the effort in to make this server great.

Time and Availability- It really depends during the school year, summers I'm mostly on from 10-2 (EST). As of right now, I"m won't been on as much due to my mom doing online school on the only computer Minecraft can run on. However, I will be on the forums very often.

eriqmerc and Brandon_148 like this.
  6. Honeydewx3

Honeydewx3

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Honeydewx3
    1. Your age:
    13 (20/12/2000)

English.

Documentation and Events, I am very friendly and I'd love to help by running some events, I have many more event ideas that this wonderful server could use in the future.

Yes, I have owned a few, been admin on at least 4 and moderator previously on over 12 other servers.

I am a friendly person, trusted and respected by most members of staff, and my fellow CrystalGardians, I really hope you consider me.

7. KingKingg98

KingKingg98

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    KingKingg98
    1. Your age: 16 (02/07/1998)

-Documentation
    -I have HTML and web design background
    -See www.anthonysgaragedoorsvc.com and erosionstudios.com for examples of my work
    -I often write professional documents used for in-game governing
    -Events
    -I have experience with redstone for making interactive events
    -Having owned multiple servers I have see first hand what type of events create for an overall enjoyed experience
    -Construction
    -Having owned multiple servers making spawn builds has required me to ascertain the skills required to fulfill this job

I have owned many servers, moderated a handful, but not have been a top level admin on any.

I open with my biggest flaw and but at the same time it's my best strength; I am outspoken. Over the past couple weeks I have raised issues with current staff, although this may make someone hesitate to make me a moderator but this outspoken attitude will make me understand player complaints to me I will be able to relate to the players and help them feel understood as some moderators already have done for me.
    Along with this attitude I have (until recently due to me currently repairing my computer) have been active on main, ftb, and creative. Even though in-game activity has lacked I am always staying up-to-date on the forums and with the chat.
    Although recent events may make it seem untimely to become a moderator I believe I could make an amazing moderator given the chance.

Thank you for your time,
    KingKingg98

8. cammyhardie101

cammyhardie101

• Diamond
    1. Your age 15 (13/01/1999)

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Construction - most of the others I have not done alot of working in but I can build some quite good stuff

4. Have you been a staff member on a minecraft server before? Yes I have been Mod and Admin on quite a few servers before

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I help on the server whenever I can and love to help players around to server with builds and anything I can all the time

Thanks for reading
    -cammyhardie101

melvin484 likes this.
  9. asdfjkll

asdfjkll

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    asdfjkll
    1. Your age: 18 (birthday is January 26, 1998)

Events:
    I am interested in the Events department because I could run events when some staff can’t make it and I have some ideas for more events that could be implemented on the server. I have helped Gawkan run Kadatheron Spleef a couple of times and plan to start up a Doha Spleef Event sometime soon. I also have a couple of great event ideas for the server (such as hunger games) and could run some events when other staff can’t make it. In 2016 I began running Bluewater Spleef and PvP on a weekly basis in my town (Bluewater)'s minigames and events precinct, with my PvP event on Fridays and spleef on Saturdays shortly after the server PvP event. I also livestream these events on Twitch, as well as the server PvP and spleef events (kudos to Versh for helping me get a nice view of the PvP matches from above the arenas).

Construction:
    I am very interested in the Construction department because I can see where improvements can be made to buildings and related landscaping. As new blocks are announced in the snapshots I go on the Minecraft Wiki and research those blocks so I can see where I can implement them in existing and new builds when the full update containing these blocks comes out. I currently do this as a Senior Assistant of Doha, currently the biggest town on the server. Along with the construction and maintenance of the town’s streets, some building projects I have planned or currently under construction are the expansion and upgrading of Doha’s main food farm and the revitalization of the older areas of Doha by demolishing inactive plots and replacing them with better quality buildings. Recently, I have constructed many buildings and infrastructure (I plan to be a civil engineer, which is why I build so many roads), which included, but not limited to:
    • Pagoda, which was the first building in Doha Chinatown district last map:
    • Doha Q1 tower, originally made by HaydoJ with my help last map, and rebuilt on this map under my direction with new glass color and different stone columns.
    • Developed the highly successful Lakeside district in Doha last map and the Mall of Doha.
    • Built many homes both last map and this map
    • Designed and constructed many roads, including last map's Eastlink, Sora Mist Deviation, M81 highway, and then this map's south and eastern legs of Highway 1 (which is a ring road that goes around the server approximately 1000 blocks away from capital bounds), Doha west by-pass freeway, K.R.81 Bluewater Parkway, amongst others.
    • Designed Doha's Metford district, an entirely pre-made district using the new 1.8 polished stones, and contains a few parks, including the main park which has a gigantic trumpet player statue, designed and constructed by me.
    • Designed the 1st and 2nd Doha high schools, the second one bigger than the last which includes a 5,000 seat capacity football stadium with a large press box containing a few luxury suites on the home side.
    • Designed Bluewater, a golf course community with wide open spaces and golf course, majority of roads and the town farm, vault, golf clubhouse, elementary school, events arenas, etc. built by me.
    • Developed some medieval houses in Niceville, a town that I bought a month ago and began developing as a small, medieval village with a central commons area around spawn and nice, small cobblestone paths radiating out from the commons connecting all medieval houses on the island Niceville sits on.
    • Currently developing Avalon, which is a revival of a 2011/2012 town with a brand new look, with one district being a nostalgic district with old 2011 road design enhanced with sidewalks, street lighting, and bush-lined streets.
    • Helped MrGhoster revive Ayres, just in time for joshbmxstar28's comeback to the server in 2016.
    • In creative, I built a nice suburban house in my rank 1 plot, and then a elegantly designed classroom building in my rank 2 plot. I am currently building a 15-story luxury 1930's style hotel on my rank 3 plot.

I have owned my own private server for my friends before back in 2012, but haven’t been a staff member on any public server yet.

I think I would make a good moderator on this server because I help enforce the chat rules and report unwanted elements to staff. I am very mature and I am on the Teamspeak server most of the time (even if I am not in-game). I help new players out by telling them the rules, the correct use of chat channels, and introducing them to the many different worlds on the server. Recently, I've also been helping players get into towns and getting acquainted with the server, which a few of these players come back on a weekly or regular basis.

I have been playing for over three years and haven’t been banned nor muted on the server. I frequently tell players who are using the wrong chat channels to use the correct channels (e.g. using /ch l while playing DeityWar, /ch tc when talking to townies in town chat, etc.) and report inappropriate builds, griefing, stealing, and other wrongdoings to the staff for appropriate action.

I am musically talented, having played piano for 12 years and been a part of front ensemble (also called pit in some bands) in my high school's marching band, which consistently gets superior ratings in Florida music performance assessments (MPA's) and at the Troy Southeastern States Marching Festival, and the band has performed in many parades such as the Orange Bowl Parade, the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in New York City, and the 2008 Rose Bowl, and is going to the Rose Bowl again in 2017. I am also part of my school's jazz band as a pianist and my school's symphonic winds band (which is the second highest band out of four at the school). I plan on auditioning for front ensemble at the University of Alabama's Million Dollar Band, which performs at all of Alabama's home games and away games, where up to 100,000 people spectate the game and the band's pregame and halftime shows. I have also created note-block remakes of some of my high school band's stands tunes that we play frequently at our football games, some of which includes Centuries by Fall Out Boy and All of the Lights by Kanye West. I am also the accompaniment for my
    friend's solo and ensemble music performance assessment.

For the requirements of being a moderator, I got TeamSpeak two years ago, and I started to talk more in it recently, which I also run a smooth jazz radio station in my town channel in TeamSpeak as well. I plan to talk more frequently on TeamSpeak when I get into college. I have been playing on the server for over three years now, with over 148 days of in-game online time and 180 forum posts, and have been part of town staff in Doha for over two and a half years. I am pretty mature and can deal with many kinds of people, which also happens in real life as well. I have been part of leadership back in 6th grade, and I am a key player and go-to person for help in my section (front ensemble) of my school's marching band.

To conclude this moderator application, I believe I can improve the server for the benefit of everyone. I already helped out others in my town, Doha as a senior assistant, which has improved the quality of life and the environment in my town, and I believe I can do the same thing for everyone if I am a moderator of this already great server. If you have any other questions you want to ask me, please send me a convo on the forums or catch me in TeamSpeak or in-game.

Many thanks,
    asdfjkll

Application Revised as of February 7th, 2016

Last edited: February 7, 2016
  10. bruffin

bruffin

In-Game Name:
    bruffin
    laguage
    english
    why I would good moderator
    I love helping and doing what i can do to teach things new people or people that need help
    how long ive been on this server
    about 2 months

11. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    We prefer the truth in these applications. So I'm kinda curious about this answer, when according to our records, you joined less than 5 days ago.
    bruffin_join.PNG

12. lukecraft01

lukecraft01

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    lukecraft01
    1. Your age: 13 (6/11/2001)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English, Bulgarian, Basics of Spanish

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Events, Documentation

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Admin on a small server, but no experience on a server as big as ImDeity

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I am honest, nice, active and i enjoy helping people.
    I am honest, I do not lie. I am nice, I dont give people a hard time if they are doing something wrong, i will just
    first explain to them what they are doing wrong, and then teach them how to do what they did wrong, right.
    I am also active when some mods aren't, I think that this is a very important key to being a mod, since a server this big
    should be moderated 24/7. I am usually on the server starting at about 8-9:00pm central and i get off at 11:00pm central.
    I have noticed that there are rarely any moderators on at this time. And last but not least, I enjoy helping people. If I am not afk,
    I always help people that have a question in /h. Also because I am assistant in my town, Eclipse, i am used to helping people by getting them plots
    or answering their questions about the town.

How long have i been on the server?: 7months and counting :)

#LukeForMod2014

Thanks, Luke

13. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    1. Your age:

16 17

English

Graphics:
    I have some experience working with graphics. It's not as much experience as most of the ImDeity graphics team, I won't lie, however I'm somewhat skilled with them. It's something I'm practicing and enjoy putting time and effort into. (If examples are needed I would be glad to provide some)

Documentation:
    I'm fairly active on the forums, and browse around it leisurely as well. I'm not completely inept when it comes to writing an article or a passage of some sort. I wouldn't say I'm the epitome of extensive creativity but I would be able to assist with quest lines, NPCs, and forum posts.

Construction:
    I wouldn't be against creating builds for the server. Doing things such as arenas is actually something I enjoy doing. I believe it's worth mentioning that I was on the build team for our current spawn, so I do have some skill (or so I would hope). I'm currently a rank three four in creative and I'm also working on a /war arena. (arena 25). Additionally, I'm on the build server doing current build/updates for our server spawn.

No, I haven't been.

I've dealt with many different types of issues while on this server. I've dealt with the "Hi, I'm from Planet Minecraft" group, extensive griefers, theft, general trolling, and town disputes. I believe I could properly address each situation, given my time on the server has given me a chance to become very familiar with the servers rules, as well as its ins and outs. I have a relatively high tolerance level when it comes to present issues, no matter the type as well. I believe that I have the patience required to properly deal with situations that come up, and the ability to properly resolve them.

Unlike many others, I'm not afraid to say that I will ask for assistance if I need it. If I am unsure of how to handle a certain situation I would ask for the help of any co-workers that would know how to deal with the situation properly. In asking for help comes learning for yourself.

I've been told that I'm somewhat decent with people as well, but that seems to be a fairly generic answer.

Also, if I may add, my amount of online time is ridiculous.

Position Requirements:

A microphone and the ability to use Teamspeak:
    I do have a working microphone, and am currently as well as have been very active on teamspeak.

History on the server of at least 1 month:
    I just recently experienced my 3 year anniversary on ImDeity Kingdoms

I am nearing my 4 year anniversary on ImDeity Kingdoms (July 19th, 2011)

I'm getting closer to my 5 year anniversary on Deity now.

Maturity
    Subject to opinion, but I'd like to think I am.

Additional information:
    Everything will be done next Tuesday.

Thanks for considering.

Last edited: February 12, 2016
  14. SouthPawRabbit

SouthPawRabbit

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    EEAAKK
    1. Age: prefer to /msg or in convo

2. Languages Fluently Spoken:

English, almost fluent in French, Little German (not fluent though)

3. What department are you interested in or have skills in?

Well,
    My department of expertise is construction, but I'll do anything that's thrown at me.
    I have years of experience building, and would now probably call myself a really good builder. However, I strive to do anything that's needed or thrown at me, so I'll be glad to help with anything such as graphics, events, documentation and the like. I'm not that good at programming, but if any programming is needed, I'll take my time to look it up on Java or such, until I can accomplish what's required. Like I said, I'll try my best to do anything thrown at me.

Requirements: Yes, this one has teamspeak and microphone. Iv'e been a member since December 1st 2012.

4. Have you been a staff member on any other server before?

Well, I have been an admin on a friends server before (who I didn't know that well at first),
    and I have became a builder on another bigger server due to constructional qualities, but only briefly as that server had shut down. So, Iv'e only had very minimal experience on other servers.

5. Why do you think you would make good moderator?
    I honestly can't judge myself, but all I can say is that I will try to be my best.
    I think I would be a good moderator, because I'm hardworking, and don't like to give up too easily. I'm probably one of the most mature people that I know of my age, and try to be as polite as I can be. I like to help when I can, and try my best to be at service to others (when I can). You cannot go wrong with honesty issues and such with this one, as it is pretty much my life to be as honest as I can possibly be. I'm a devout Christian and know what values of honesty and such are.
    I have been on this server for while, and am quite used to the rules. All I can say, is that I'll try to be the best that I can be.

Sincerely,
    SouthpawRabbit
    (EEAAKK)

I no longer feel this post is fit for service. However, if I feel I am able, I may conjure a new jumble of words in the future

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  15. NiceraIzCool

NiceraIzCool

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    NiceraIzCool
    1. Your age: I am 13 years old.

2. What languages do you fluently speak: Just English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? The department I'm interested in is events. I have a very creative mindset, so I can create several ideas for events no promblem. Also, I'm good at planning. No, I have not had any prior experiences but I am willing to give it my all.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, I have on a small server.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I should be a moderator because I am responsible. First of all, I am able to resolve problems. Also, I don't let problems get bigger than the start. If there were trolls online or some other user breaking the rules, I would be able to solve the issue before it could get too out of hand. Additionally, I know and understand all of the server rules. I have never tried to grief or steal, and never will. I also try to frequently answer questions on /h. I have played the server for well over a year now (joined April 27th 2013) and I know quite a few people that play the server. The fact that I am so young may be a concern, but I promise you I am a very mature person when it is necessary. There is a time to play and a time to be responsible. I am willing to put time and effort in so ImDeity can be as enjoyable and family friendly as possible.

Side note:
    I do have team speak now, and I do use it somewhat frequent. Also, I will be able to play weekends anywhere from 10:00am to 6:00pm and on week days from around 3:00pm to 6:00pm EST.

Thank you so much for your time and consideration

Last edited: February 18, 2015
  16. happykiller25

happykiller25

1. Your age:

I am only 15 years old and though I may be a little young I am a very mature.

I am only fluent in speak English But, I can speak a little of Spanish.

I would be the best in the construction skill because i am very experienced in that skill set.

No, But I have ran my own private server for two years or so.

I would be a great moderator because I have GREAT people skills. I can deal with disputes very calmly and quickly. I can help make Doha a better place to live. I am able to build very efficiently and get a building done quick. I have helped build the Q1 apartments in Doha and can do lots of creative things.

Last edited by a moderator: December 2, 2014
  17. _Vibe

_Vibe

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    _Vibe
    1. Your age:
    I am seventeen years of age.

English currently but I'm in the process of learning different languages

Construction:
    I can't say that I mastered the art of building, but I could say I'm pretty decent and I'd love to build for the server. I'm currently only good at building medieval style buildings, but I'm also learning different building styles and honestly I'm making a huge process with the learning!

Documentation:
    I love writing and anything to do with it, if it's either a essay, story, no matter the task you can count on me to finish it with not only speed, but precision! And with that stated I would love to make up quests, manage the forums and other moderation the server is in need for.

Events:
    I love being with the community especially having them all do a fun activity all together, and personally I would LOVE to be able to make up some events to be able to make the players happy, and also allow them to have a great time as well!

I've been a staff member on many different Minecraft servers, I have a experience with moderating a server and also administrating!

I'd think I would make a good moderator because I have been on this server for a long time and during that time I met a lot of faces and most of the staff team. I'm a very friendly and kind person and I can always manage a rule breaker, bug, etc... with a proper manor and would NEVER get aggressive with a player or another former moderator no matter the action! I also think I'd be good for the position because I'm very active and I would be on when others aren't.
    Hope you take my application under consideration!​

Last edited: March 10, 2015
  18. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    1. Your age:
    24 (6/29/1990)

I speak English and Norwegian (I am norwegian), and can also read and understand Danish and Swedish.

Graphics: I have basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and can create banners/logos etc.
    Example:
    [​IMG]
    this is a banner that I quickly made for Oslo.

Construction: I'm not the greatest builder on the server, but I really enjoy building, and I'm always happy to help out. On the current map, I have built the house on my own plot, helped with road construction in Doha, built a lot of the houses in Metford - Doha, helped build the Doha high school and stadium, and lastly built the ship in Oslo.

No

I am honest and patient, I try my best to treat everyone nicely. If someone asks for help, I try to help them if I can.

Edit: See new, updated post here (01.21.2016)

Last edited: January 21, 2016
  19. LadyRayge

LadyRayge

In-Game Name:
    LadyRayge
    1. Your age:
    18 i will be 19 on may 6 of this year

i speak fluent English and Spanish

Events i love planning things i love making servers fun for people and i have planned events for other servers its been a while since i have and some servers have shut down

yes i've been a moderator before in one of the servers i've played on and head admin in another server so im familiar with most commands plus some world edit commands not a lot

i think i would make a great moderator because for one i love helping people i love meeting new people and i love having responsibilities in a server makes it more interesting and fun also im a very very nice person even if you try to get under my skin i still try to be as nice as possible and i'm very talkative i communicate a lot plus i love taking on new
    challenges

Side note .
    i am a frequent team speak user i open team speak right before opening minecraft yes i have a mic and im always talking i'm currently unemployed but i am looking for a job also i feel like im a very creative person :) and id be honored to be considered for a staff position

20. Leo_098

Leo_098

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Leo_098
    1. Your age: I am 16 years old.

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English.

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I could work in all departments, but here are examples of all the departments and my experience in them:

Events: Events on ImDeity are very important to the server because it is another way of spending time and having fun with others outside of the kingdoms. I have always loved the idea of sharing my ideas, and working together with people I admire. Events would be a perfect field of work for me to have because I have had experience with this. I am an Admin on another server, and I have given many ideas for it that they have used, this would not just be a working field for me, but I would also enjoy it, as much as I am working to my fullest, I still will be having fun.

Construction: Ever since I joined ImDeity, I have always looked for a way to build something to my interest. Being on ImDeity has very much improved my building skills entirely. I used to build town halls with very little detail, but now I build things with very much detail they seem almost completely real. I have started a town recently, and from the time on ImDeity, I have gotten time to build in my town along with following directions, as my helpers can help with this. If directions are needed for me to build with, I am certainly not going to build off on my own, but listen, and build. I am the kind of person who likes to build as told, then likes adding detail to make it pop out. Building is very important to me, and I love sharing my building ideas, and builds with others.

Documentation: As a kid, I have loved reading and writing. Reading and writing have basically become a part of me, as I love it so much. Sometimes in my free time, I write articles about things that interest me, and I share it with the public. This field would be a great opportunity for me to share what I have always loved, and to help others read what I have worked hard to write.

Graphics: As some may know, I am a traveler. I love to travel to places around the world, where I always bring my camera with me. I love taking pictures, then editing them. This has become a major hobby of mine, and I have gotten to know the aspects of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. I have edited some Minecraft photos, as I started a banner-making buisness for towns a little bit ago, but stopped for I was too busy. I love the idea of graphics, and since it is something I do in my free time, it may as well should be something I do when I am on ImDeity.
    (I can do graphics too, just Events, Construction, and Documentation are in the fields of my best skills).

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes, I am an Admin on my friends server on which I help with designing (Documentation), building, and spectating behaviors.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I think I would make a good Moderator because I am loyal, trustworthy, mature, patient, fair, and very hardworking. I love helping people, and I'm very loyal when coming to following rules. I am an expert in the fields I mentioned, and being a Staff member is a great field of honor. I would not abuse this position, but be very thankful that I am in a great position of honor. If there is a problem on the server, I am always willing to help out whether it is one on the field of my expectations, or on the field of what I don't know how to do. I always treat a problem as a first impression, meaning that I take it seriously, calmly, and respectively. I make the problem fair, and make sure everything is going fine after it happens. I love helping, and this position would be a great opportunity for sharing my maturity, skills, and illustriousness.

Last edited: April 11, 2015
    Niall likes this.