1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Leviathan_Ziz, November 17, 2012.

1. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    1. Your age: 13.5(6/29/01)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak ?English and Mandarin + basics in Spanish

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Documentation or events, i like to come up with ideas for events not one was good but i like to keep trying. Documentation, looking over ideas inspired by the players, working them out is a hard job but as i said i like to keep trying. Sometimes i easily give up which is very degrading, as usual i make time to do all these things. I'm mostly focused on updating the wiki with new modern info. Accuracy is all i want.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes, I run my own server among my friends most of the time.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? When i am trusted, i shape up and make sure i get my job done correctly and efficiently. Otherwise, i act like a normal player playing this server.

Mic For TeamSpeak: I could be on teamspeak, but sometimes i dont have a mic, i travel a lot in a week.

History on the server: A LONG TIME

Maturity: I shape up on a serious task. Otherwise i do what's expected of me

Last edited: December 31, 2014
    Andyzzz and SimonFCDallas like this.
  2. Mitzuki_Tsukashi

Mitzuki_Tsukashi

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Mitzuki_Tsukashi
    1. Your age: 15

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English, one year of Spanish (somewhat knowledgeable.)

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Documentation (Forums, wiki), Construction (See me Creative plot, look back at earlier
    builds from previous maps. Events (I am very creative, and love to try new ideas.)

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No, I have not.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I am good at management, am a loyal, trustworthy individual, and usually able to calm down
    a person. I know the server rules well, and will enforce them with vigilance. I have been a member of the server for over a year, and have a decent reputation. Available Hours: School Year: 5-6 to 8-9 Summer: at least 12 hours

3. ENoland8

ENoland8

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    ENoland8
    1.) Your age:
    15 years old. (May 27th, 1998)

2.) What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    My native language is English, but I speak a fair bit of German as well (Although I'm not quite fluent.)

3.) What department would you be interested or have skills in?
    I enjoy building and have built for servers since about a year and a half ago. Events and server organization are also areas that I enjoy. Also, I enjoy PvP and have experience running PvP servers. But, overall, I'd like to help the server as much as possible in any way. I enjoy helping new players, answering questions, and helping keep the server running smoothly.

4.) Have you ever been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?
    Yes, I've been a moderator on a PvP server for about a year (During my gap of inactivity around the map reset), and I was an admin for another PvP/Towny server for about six months. I've also been a builder on three servers, two of which were servers that I was permanent staff on as well.

5.) Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
    I think that I would be a good moderator because I have experience working with servers, I'm active, I like helping people, and I've played on this server since late 2011 (Excluding my absence stated earlier). Seeing people having fun and making sure they're still following the rules is enjoyable to me, and I think that being a moderator would make that experience more accessible to me.

Requirements:
    1.) A Microphone and the ability to use it in our Teamspeak regularly:
    I have a microphone, and I'm in the TeamSpeak server with most of the staff as I write this.

2.) History on the server of at least one month:
    I joined the server in December of 2011, but I took a break for about a year. (Redundant statement, I know.)

3.) Maturity:
    I'm fairly mature, for the most part. I handle situations that require maturity as they should be handled, but my sense of humor is still a bit immature. I like joking around, but that doesn't stop me from doing my job by any means.

I apologize if this application is shorter than others, I'm trying to stay punctual and keep my answers straight to the point. Thank you everyone for reading this post, and I hope that I've covered all the questions well enough.

Thanks again for your attention and time.
    -ENoland8

4. RickyBobby

RickyBobby

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    xRickyBobbyx
    1.) Your age: 19

English

Documentation, Events, Construction... anything really to be honest. Even if some duties are not my strong suit, it doesn't hurt to learn them.

No, I decided I'd give it a whorl. I've seen many Mod's in action, learning from them based on their weaknesses and strengths only benefits you.

I feel I can bring that fun aspect I have when playing ImDeity Kingdoms and Minecraft itself to the residents on the server. There is nothing wrong with playing what you love to do on your spare time with others, Keep the servers reputation high, Residents happy and most importantly provide entertainment for yourself and everyone else.

5. im4life1

im4life1

In-Game Name:
    im4life1
    1. your age?: I am currently 14 I will be turning 15 in march of next year

2. What languages do you fluently speak?: I speak english but I understand basic French sentences.

3. What Department you Would be Interested or have Skills in?: I would be interested in the Construction Department. I would be Interested in the creative department because I enjoy building. I don't want to sound conceited or anything but i consider myself a very good builder. I'm currently at the third rank on the creative world.
    I play on several creative servers and on most of them I am a very high rank, on one of the creative servers I play on, I am approaching the Moderator rank on it.
    I have been playing around with Medieval/gothic designs, since the sever spawn seem to follow those designs, and I feel that, I'm getting good at medieval builds so I'm sure i could aid in the help of the next world spawn.

4. Have you been a Staff Member on a Minecraft Server before?: I have been a Moderator on my friends servers and mine :p, but as I said in question 3 I am nearing Moderator on other servers.

5. Why do you think you'll make a good Moderator?: I believe that I will make a good Moderator because, I'm a very active member, I'm on at least once a day, Which has provided me with a very good knowledge of the server, its members and its commands. I consistently answer question to the best of my ability.
    I've also been told that I Have an active brain because I'm always asking questions and pushing the limits, if I was a Mod I would try to push the limits of what this server is and what it can become and most of all to try and make it the number one minecraft destination for everyone. I'm not an abusive admin, I abide by the rules.
    I would consider myself a friendly person I try to expand my friends every day so I can better acquaint myself with people from all corners of the world, and also who doesn't want friends?
    In my town I am a Senior Assistant and as a Senior Assistant I know what its like to take on responsibility and show leadership, and also I now how to firm and tell someone No, if there doing some thing wrong or dis-obeying the rules of the server and my town (Caldera).

Additional
    I have recently downloaded Teams Speak and I've been using it as much as I can, It as allowed me to meet new players, though my microphone is broken (I'm getting a new one tomorrow), I have still gone into chat channels just so I can make sure I'm up to date with people on ImDeity.

Thanks for reading, and please consider me,
    im4life1

SimonFCDallas and Moonlamb like this.
  6. bcrass

bcrass

In-Game Name:
    brennanaha
    1. Your age: 15 (3/6/1998)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    I can speak English very clearly. Deutsch ist auch ein storngpoint von mir. (German is also a strongpoint of mine)

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in?
    I would love to be a part of the building, events, and forums group.
    Why building: Building allows me to express my thoughts through creating items. My house in Main is an example, since i add layers depending on what i think i should add. I could help design landmarks for the map, ancient structures and that kind of buildings. I also believe building in Minecraft help draws the community together, like during christmas time with all the presents to the players.
    Why events: I enjoy playing spleef and participating in War and the PvP events, and i want to broaden my sight by watching from a different perspective, helping out if i can to organize or promote the events online. I also have several ideas that i think would add to making more events in the server that would only require pasting and deleting to reset the arenas every time.
    Why forums: I just love posting on the internet and having a good time with people on the website. I also think my Deity Deception Trilogy would be a great read for everyone if they knew where to find it. I enjoy reading other peoples comments and makings suggestions here and there. I would also absolutely love to join the Deity stories contest judge panel since i love to read and some of these peoples stories are fantastic.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?
    No i have not, but i have applied for the [Removed: Do not mention other server names] server moderator position. the only thing that didn't fit the bill was my builds were not as old styled as they had wished them to be.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
    I will be honest, I have been banned twice. Once, for accidentally badmouthing Vershye, (sorry again), and once for when my brother got on and spammed chat channel. (I have since then changed my password and gained more maturity and respect for all current moderators) Other than that, I am a well known member who interacts with the community, I am active 8 hours a week on the server, sometimes more. I like everyone on the server, and I cant wait for more time on it.

ZuperCreeper likes this.
  7. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    1.) Your age: 14, turning 15 in 2 weeks though. Edit: I am 15 now

English, a bit of Spanish, and a bit more of Chinese.

Documentation, Construction, I'm fine with anything

Yes, tbh I was the only one actually moderating xD It was a friend's local server. He actually wanted to go around advertising this server in other servers, which I advised him against because it would 1) Annoy others 2) Give us a bad reputation.

I want to help this server prosper and keep bad and annoying people off its grounds. This is by far my favorite server, and probably the only reason I play Minecraft as much as I do. Though I'm usually known for joking around a lot, I am very mature, and understand the importance of this position.
    Thank you for reading this. I sincerely hope I become part of the staff team one day, but I understand if that's not possible. Once again, thank you.

Last edited: December 25, 2013
    Qazz, asdfjkll, Brandon_148 and 4 others like this.
  8. shmowzow100

shmowzow100

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Construction, I have been accepted into many white-listed creative servers and i love collaborating and building with others.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes, I have been a moderator on another Minecraft server.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I think that I would make a good moderator because I love Minecraft and I love helping people and contributing to make a better and
    more enjoyable community. I also have a lot of free time and have a lot of experience with Minecraft and the players that use it.

melvin484 likes this.
  9. Goober

Goober

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    EchoedSorrow

English

I am very interested in the Events, since y'know, I compete almost every week ;)

No, but I believe it would be a great learning experience.

I generally have a level head on disputes, most of the time I solve issues in a calm and unbiased fashion. I attempt to tackle any problem in a fast yet effective way. I also would not abuse this power at all, and would love to keep ImDeity Kingdoms clean of Trolls and spammers! ^-^

10. Zeus_Raindropz

Zeus_Raindropz

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Zeus_Raindropz
    1. Your age: 13 - November 22, 2000

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English & some French (Still Learning)

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I don't mind. Anything except Graphics, I'm no good at that. Documentation or construction. Documentation because I enjoy writing, construction because I like to build.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No, this is my first and only server

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I think I would make a good moderator because I enjoy helping out, I'm friendly, and I understand the rules.

Last edited: February 15, 2014
  11. McKinley

McKinley

• Diamond
    1.Your age: I am 19 if my lil sis is playing well 10
    2.What languages do you speak: Um...English..only is that bad???
    4.Have you been staff on a Minecraft sever before: No because this is the only one I play on for now.... having town problems
    3. What department: Um... I don't care I can TRY to learn anything (not saying I would be good at it)
    5.Why do you think you would make a good moderate: I think I would be a good one because I have lots of free time,I am funny (I think) , and if I don't do good I fell as if I am letting (someone) down (you don't need to know who) or do you...??

Last edited: January 23, 2014
    heinz_gruber and DoCharlieBrown like this.
  12. bran_bash

bran_bash

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bran_bash
    1 Your age: 15

2 What languages do you fluently speak? English and a bit of French

3 What department would you be interested or have skills in? Building, Creative and PvP.

4 have you ever been a staff member on a MineCraft server before? Yes, But the server closed shortly after.

5 Do you think you would be a good moderator? Yes, I've been an owner, Moderator, and know a lot of commands.

Last edited: August 27, 2017
  13. Blackreign_MM

Blackreign_MM

• Gold
    1. Your age:
    A mere 42 Much life experience :)

English

Documentation - events and construction - Use me and abuse me.... I work as a manager in a technical customer service environment and produce procedures, instructions and processes. I am excellent at using excel, word, visio, powerpoint ect, I am very broadly technical, I have cisco/telecoms, networking and electronics qualifications, I have ran 15 small 30 player lans. Blackesy and I have some excellent ideas for some speed build events. I/we have won and been placed in a number of build competitions held at Insomnia LANS, these are the UK's largest LANS
    I also have some other ideas around building the community which may or may not suit your ideas.

I have ran various servers, I have been admin on multiple games, and I am very capable or hosting, running and admining a vanilla Minecraft server.I have ran servers with mods on too, but I have never been staff on a server of this size/quality

Experience/age, I have had to deal with many difficult situations around gaming and people, both as a moderator and as a leader in a reasonable sized TFC clan. I have excellent organisational skills.

14. NanoSecMC

NanoSecMC

In-Game Name:
    NanoSecMC
    1. Your age: 14 (22/08/1999)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? I speak English but I am good ( Not yet fluent) in French and Spanish.

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I am very interested in all of them!

Graphics: In my spare time, I enjoy messing around with Photoshop producing really quite cool looking things. I am fascinated by all design and also in the past I have made my own logo's and such.

Documentation: I just love sifting through all the forum posts reading what people are writing, the server forum page is always up when i am playing on the server. Although I haven't made many posts recently,I am looking forward to posting regular threads in the forums.

Events: I think that the ImDeity events are really very important in this community. It brings all the Towns and Kingdoms together where others can go and visit an opposing Town. Events bring out the best in people, and I strive to maintain that factor.

Construction: I am very interested in Minecraft design. I love building and planning houses even though i haven't yet made any masterpieces! I am hoping, very soon, to make a huge palace for Doha where The_Yogs and TiitanX can recline and enjoy the view. It's a long way ahead, but may seem closer than it seems. In the near future, I will be attempting major projects which I hope will be noticed by both my community and the server as a whole.

Yes I have! I have been Admin for around 10, Mod for 15, Dev. for 2, and I very briefly Co-Owned one but that doesn't really count does it!

I believe I would make a good moderator mostly because of my ambition to create a happy and care-free community for the server. I respect all the responsibilities as the role of a Moderator and I believe I can take on all the challenging situations that come with it. I can put a halt to hacking / griefing and settle disputed that pop out between players or on a bigger scale Towns. I assure you that you will not regret your decision to make me a Moderator or this wonderful server.

Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day,

NanoSec

15. dragonman1243

dragonman1243

1. Your age:10 sorry im very young

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? english

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Pvp-event-help on /h-------I can do any department

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I think I would make a good modetor because I am not new to this server and I can realy help out.

DoCharlieBrown likes this.
  16. Mental3860

Mental3860

In-Game Name:
    Mental3860
    1. Your age:13

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak?English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in?Event because if it has to do with mini-games I have a few in mind and I know how they work.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?No, but I spent a lot of time with the staff members to generally understand how their jobs work.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator?I would think I would be a good moderator because with experience with other staff members of other servers I know how to work Moderator and Administrator and I have answers for people if no staff are online. There is still 1 or 2 things I need to learn about this server but I think I can learn from other staff members or by the players themselves!

17. yack80

yack80

• Vip
    1. My age is 15 - (16-7-1998

2. I speak english but my mother language is dutch.

3. I would like to make order in the server. but I'm especially good in building. i want to make the server the greatest.

4. I've haven't been a staff on a real big server. but I play on minecraft servers since my 11th. and i had a server for a short time.

5. Again my greatest wish is to just build for the server. I'll ad one of my maps from single player. its not big but its something

18. Savie2424

Savie2424

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Savie2424
    1. Your age: 15 ( July 13, 1998)
    English, a bit of French (not enough to be fluent, but I can speak some parts)
    I am interested in events. Ever since I came to ImDeity, the events have been a very meaningful thing to me. I would love to be able to participate in making new events and helping out with others.
    No, I have not been staff on a server before.
    I think I would make a good moderator because I am very mature in handling fights and when others are abusing chat channels. I am also on team speak whenever needed and/or requested. I am very respectful ( especially to staff) and I have a huge sense of responsibility for activities and those around me.I would like to see everyone have a fun, friendly time without any problems.

19. Leo_Laundon

Leo_Laundon

1. Your age: 19 (14/5/1994)
    2. I speak English and Spanish fluently.
    3. I would like to be an Overview, I always see people (when no other mods are on) Using explicit language and have no way of telling them to stop.
    4. Yes I have been staff on a server before.
    5. I think I should be a Moderator of ImDeity because I try my very hardest to help people in need of aid and a lot of the time succeed. Iv been banned once when I was a new guy here, not knowing the rules I saw a chest in the /wild and took tools from there. I apologize for that however I have changed. Im responsible and respectable towards everyone, I am able to handle most obstacle which are placed it front of me. I think i would make a good addition to the ImDeity staff team, Thanks you. =D

20. Hotfries456

Hotfries456

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hotfries456
    1. Your age: 17 (09/08/1996)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Documentation. I'm beginning schooling in Computer Science, and I have Microsoft Office Specialist certifications in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. I have always been interested in editing, and would love to be involved in maintaining the wiki and things of that nature.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? This is the only server I've played on.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I genuinely love helping people. I've been on the server for a long time and I would like to see it continue to do well, as well as contribute to help that happen.

I do not anger easily, and try to handle everything with a level head. I'm not much of a builder, so administration tasks like solving tickets and moderating chat would give me something to do, and I think I could do it well.