1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Leviathan_Ziz, November 17, 2012.

1. Moonlamb

Moonlamb

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    MoonLamb
    1. Your age:
    15 (11/23/1997)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    English.

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in?
    Events, i love Imdeity's events and i would like to help with running the events instead of just participating.

Construction, I love to build and i believe I'm a decent builder and I'd like to see some of my build around spawn

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?
    Yes i have, it was a small server but i got to learn the basic commands.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
    I have been watching the imdeity mods for about a year and a half and learning how they deal with situations. I'm very friendly and mature. I'm very likeable seeing as I have made friends with most the Imdeity community. I have also been a part of this community since September 11, 2011 so i,m very familiar with the community and how everything works. I would love to help improve the server and help it keep the order.

fergfin, Majora_Unmasked and ngennaro like this.
  2. MrSpitFace

MrSpitFace

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    MrSpitFace
    1. Your age: 22 (8/26/1990)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English

Documentation: I am interested in joining the Documentation Department because I highly enjoy creating support articles, guide, procedures for staff, rules for players and so on. I have worked on a few servers in my past and one of them I fully recreated the Support Team.

Events: I am also interested in the Events Department. Why? Because ImDeity is the best server for Minecraft. So, in order to keep people entertained and loyal to this server we need events that will bring the server together. Whether it’s spleef events, PVP, Hunger Games or whatever we can come up with that will entertain the community I would love to be a part of.

Customer Service (Skill): I believe that I can bring ImDeity some amazing customer service. Why? Because I work as a Customer Service Agent as my career. Everyday I deal with good, the bad and the ugly. One second you can be serving happy customers and the next you have someone screaming in your face and smashing products. Yet the goal is to stay calm, and do your damnedest to make them leave happy. Now this isn’t always going to work. Sometime you cannot make someone happy because they are in the wrong or lying to you so they can get away with something. So I will do my best to make sure everyone in this community is treated with respect and that they follow the rules. For those who don’t want to follow the rules, will pay the penalty.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I believe that I can bring great customer service to ImDeity. Whether its in-game, on the forums or via TeamSpeak I will be there to help and listen to the community. I will also help my fellow staff members in work that they may need done if they happen to need assistance. By myself I can only do so much, but as a team we can keep ImDeity running smoothly into the future.

3. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    1.) Your age: 16 (10/10/96)

2.) What languages do you fluently speak? English & Chinese

3.) What department would you be interested/have skills in?

Construction - As most people on the server are aware, building on Minecraft is the one thing that brings me back time and time again, to flaunt my creativity to people I don't/barely know. I'm constantly striving for perfection in my builds, never quite reaching it, but getting closer every time I try again. As my Master Builders Guidelines thread shows, I'm quite knowledgeable in construction in this game, and it has received much positive feedback, which further proves my worth as a builder. This department is the one place that I wish to be the most.

Events - While I do enjoy participating in events, I also enjoy setting them up and supervising them. I'd much rather prefer to just be on the construction team, however one must be able to diversify, and this department is the next one I'm most qualified for. I have much experience here as well, for in real life at my school, the teachers are constantly pushing us to be new leaders by making us set up activities for others every now and then, and my ones always have the best feedback (including founding the Otaku Club at my school).

Documentation - This is something new for me, but I'd love to be a part of here as well. Firstly, I would like to have the opportunity to clean and update the entire wiki. A number of times I've been there there have been things missing or outdated. With the Role-Play thread I have here, I think I'm able to show I am a (reasonably) good writer, and as I said with Events, it adds some diversity to my skillset.

4.) Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No, I haven't

5.) Why do you think you would make a good moderator? Firstly, I would extend moderator time on the server, because I'm constantly on when mods aren't, being in a timezone so far ahead of everyone else on the server. I believe this would give a big boon to the server because people often come on during those times and start spamming/advertising without anyone there to stop them. Secondly, being mayor of Infinity/Eclipse gave me responsibility of part of the server, and because of that I developed a bigger need for it, and to care for/help people on the server in a way only moderators can. Thirdly, I'm a mature, active player on the server and while I'm fun-loving/funny, I am fair, yet strict, which is because I'm an older brother to two siblings (brother and sister, ages 5 and 6 respectively).

EDIT: Updated since I realized I actually missed some stuff the first time :3

4. paulyp1

paulyp1

In-Game Name:
    paulyp1
    1.) Your Age: 13, but very mature
    2.) What Language(s) Do You Fluently Speak: English
    3.) What Department Would You Be Interested/ Have Skills In?
    Construction: I am a very proficient builder. I love building things, and would love to be either an aerospace Engineer or an civil engineer when I grow up. I have built things on ImDeity but mostly on other servers. Things I have built on ImDeity are: Multiple nice houses in Savaria, Desperado and Caldera. I also designed the Gravis spawn.
    Events: I would love to help set up and supervise events on ImDeity. ImDeity has so many wonderful events like PvP and spleef that just participating isn't enough. I would love to participate setting up events on ImDeity.
    4.) Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A Minecraft Server Before? Yes
    5.) Why I Think I Would Make A Great Moderator: I think I would be a great moderator because I work great with other people and because I am on the server allot. I have only been on ImDeity for about 3 months and have almost 90 hours. I am on constantly, whenever I can. I am always helping people that are new on the server that always ask 'how do I join a town?' with which I would reply with 'you go onto http://www.ImDeity.com/portal and find a town you want to join, then click "join". click on the link I put up.' or 'what are ways to make money?' to which I would reply with 'you can vote, sell stuff in /mall, sell gold in the vault, or do jobs for people!'. If people are doing wrong, would politely ask them to stop doing what they are doing (spam). if they don't stop I would mute them or ban them. I have seen multiple times when people spam the chat and nothing is done because no moderators or admins are on. Those are some reasons why I would like to be a moderator on ImDeity.

Extra: I would like you to please consider this moderator application. I may be young, but I am very mature. Please don't just bypass this application because I'm only 13.

moneymankillz likes this.
  5. Mojinax

Mojinax

• VIP
    In-Game Name:
    Mojinax
    1. Your age: 16
    2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? Amurcan
    3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I have skills in the judgement department, leadership department (depends on situation), and creativity department. I am also taking classes in coding, so that may come in use in the future.
    4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? All said, my judgement is very good, and although not compliant to the rules at times, it is generally morally sound. A few slip ups every now and then, both being mistakes and or rash decisions, but that's just how it is. I'm 16 (May 18th, 17) and I know I have a long way to go, and I'll spare you the time and say I say this half jokingly and half-seriously, because I know Deity wont EVER consider me for this position. That's my reasoning, it's not all rainbows and sunshine like the rest for a reason, because then I'd be lying.
    Extra: And yes, I'm fully aware that Deity would NOT be the only one against this. As bad as YOLO, this post goes off of the overused quote: You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
    Extra #2: Pardon, but I thought this might be important. I was talking to Fugo, I believe, and he brought up that I would be a great moderator on the part of my arrogance (or so a friend told him). That's not how a moderator should be viewed as. And to justify, I am purposely arrogant in my jokes, so I see what he/his friend meant when he/she brought it up.​
    Oh! And I've also run a "bank" on this server, which unfortunately failed due to the fact that nobody was taking out loans, but hey, all my debts are paid off (when the people ask in game for their money), and I came out 30k richer! Stored people money in my pocket, calculated interest on googledocs, and it did ok :).​

6. tchand

tchand

In-Game Name:
    TChand
    1) 17
    2) English is my main language but I have some memory of Spanish classes (not fluent but enough to be of some help)
    3) Construction (Not the best builder but I am fairly decent) Documentation (Quest content while probably not my strongest position would be a lot of fun, not sure what you mean by design(graphical? if so I can't do it not an artist :p maintenance I can do that, descriptions of suggestions and ideas I could do as well)
    4) I was an operator on the ImDeity Classic server, I also had like 3 months on a small server before it disappeared, other than that no premium staff position.
    5) I a decent problem solver (little bit of programming but not enough for dev group :p), I love helping people, don't get frustrated easily. I also am a no-lifer (little bit less so since I started driving) but I was consistently on 4-8 hours on the classic server while I was an operator, I may not be able to manage that much but I could definitely try to increase from what I do now.

Things to note:
    due to number of AP tests I will probably not be able to be on much until after may 17 and then after may 23 will be on almost all day everyday :p
    Mic is no problem, but teamspeak might, (I don't have account, and have been asking for like 3-4 months for it from parents, but if I don't have an account when I move out I will get one :p)

Majora_Unmasked likes this.
  7. BDPershing

BDPershing

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    BDPershing
    1)Your Age: 19 (10/5/1993)
    2) What language(s) do you fluently speak? American English
    3) What department would you be interested or have skills in? Events Department, My skill is creative thinker simply put I have a lot of ideas for events and other subjects
    4) Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No, I have not in Minecraft been a staff member. My experience consist of MLG (Major League Gaming) Team member in the gaming world.
    5) Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I’m an extremely active player on Imdeity and understand what is right and wrong when it comes to ImDeity server rules. When it comes to confutations I go for getting the story strait before taking immediate action unless it deals with server bashing, and duping along with other inexcusable offenses against or on the server. Thank you for considering me for Moderator of ImDeity and your time for reading this application.
    *Edit* someone brought this to my attention that their may be people who don't know what MLG is and what it involves. In MLG you dedicate your time to playing games competitively, this can involve old or new, in my case this was in the first person shooter category. If anymore details need to be disclosed about what my job was in my MLG team I'll respond to pm/convo.

Thank you,
    BDPershing

Tychonyx, TiitanX, shai12345 and 4 others like this.
  8. Overself

Overself

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Overself
    1. Your age:
    English
    Graphics
    I'm close to finishing college with a associates degree in computer graphics. I have a basic understanding of most adobe software and just want to gain some real world experience. I would love to see what I can learn from others.
    Events
    I like creating events and have been making my own treasure hunts, pvp, and games for quite some time now.
    No
    I spend a lot of time online and I'm looking for a way to help others enjoy this server as much as I do. Being a parent I understand the need to keep the server family friendly and I don't mind helping others understand the rules of the server so its a safe place for everyone to have fun.

9. XxShamWowGIxX

XxShamWowGIxX

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    XxShamWowGIxX
    1. Your age:

I am 14 (1/15/1999)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak:

I fluently speak English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?

Events
    I've attended many events in my year of playing on ImDeity. I'm very experienced in how the way events are run and what's supposed to be done during them. I'm a good (in my opinion) builder and would be able to help make new arenas or anything else needed (e.g new event world).

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before (not required)?

I moderate 3 servers, all connected with similar owners and will eventually will become one bigger server. If you want specific names feel free to ask me.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    I'm a very unbiased person and I can be very helpful when help is needed. I also have some experience both in a moderating position, as well as in the department I feel I'd be best for.

A note: It's fairly obvious that I haven't portrayed myself as helpful, kind, or all-in-all a good choice as a moderator. I could have easily changed, but I never felt I needed to. I genuinely am a helpful, nice and respectful person, as odd as that may sound to some of you. I can easily promise that as I moderator I will/can show that I am well worthy of the position, and that I am a goodhearted, respectable individual.

Requirements:

A Microphone and the ability to use it in our Teamspeak regularly:

I have used teamspeak many times and I continue to use it.

History on the server of at least one month:

I have been here for over a year.

Maturity:

As I stated earlier (note), I haven't necessarily displayed myself as the shining example of maturity. I am quite mature, but I usually don't show it around companions or people I talk to a lot.

Thanks for the consideration,

~Sham

10. The_Yogs

The_Yogs

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    The_Yogs
    1. Your age: 19

Documentation-
    One of my favorite aspects of ImDeity is the amazing player interaction on the forums. I am always monitoring and contributing as much as possible. I have taken college writing courses and feel accomplished to write any guides and updated information for our players. A few of my works are the Town Guide for Mayors, and my Town Statistics Thread. Hopefully these demonstrate valuable information and my love to supply sources for everyone to view. Lastly, I would be pleased to deal with any issues a player has brought to the forums as well as moderating what is written on threads or in-game. The forum is the backbone of the server’s community and I would do anything to enhance its positive features.

Events-
    I have been spending time on town event ideas. With the recent addition of the PvP plots and warps, I have been able to host various competitions with prizes. The Doha Town Build-Off brought in 20 competitors to help expand the eastern side of town. I wish to host more events that bring positive outcomes relating to recruiting and building. I would gladly dedicate more time for the weekly server events and introduce more ideas for the main & events servers.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No

I have been integrated with the server for a very long time and feel ready to increase my help to the community. I have been dedicated to my town and kingdom communicating with many players from different backgrounds. I am devoted to public relations throughout the large group of people under the Doha Kingdom alongside helping new players understand the server’s features. I know answers to many in-depth questions with 140 online days and conversing on Teamspeak. I have helped many new mayors organize their towns and I am regularly approached when someone has an issue or question. I am responsible and know when to enforce the rules or simply settle problems a player may have. I would be honored to devote my activity for the sake of the server’s growth.

Last edited: March 4, 2014
    Savie2424, asdfjkll, Trident and 36 others like this.
  11. Tychonyx

Tychonyx

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tychonyx
    1. Your age:
    I am 16 years old and will be 17 on August 4th

English is of course my native language but I am also fluent in Japanese and a capable speaker and translator in Spanish as well.

I think that working in Documentation would be a great position for me to be in since I am naturally nearly obsessive with recording information. A lot of my time has been spent writing and blogging so I think that Documentation would work particularly well for me. I also consider myself a very capable minecraft builder (I will not say I am the best but I have some good skills) so building is a possibility, and I am also interested in the events aspect of our server as well.

No, I have not been a staff member on another minecraft server but I have been offered the position of moderator before. I turned down the position because of temporary issues with my family that would keep me from being online as much as the position required.

First and foremost, I really love this server. I have been a player since late January this year and I was immediately impressed by the way this server was run as well as the kinds of people this server attracted. Many servers that I have played on before were very lackadaisical when it came to enforcing rules and that sort of reputation would attract rule-breaking players and made it hard for honest players to play. So when I came to ImDeity, I stayed because not only are the active players for the most part mature, but they are honestly playing for the love of the game.
    Another point I would like to make is the activity that I have had on this server. Since coming to this server, I have not broken any major rules, I have treated other players with respect, and I believe that I have become a part of this community. Since learning how to use teamspeak, I have been spending hours upon hours in-game with the new friends I had met and I have since racked up over 500 hours of game time in 4 months without any sign of stopping. I plan to be active on this server for a long time to come.
    The final point I would like to make is my own maturity. I'm sure there are those that apply who may say they have maturity and it may seem like I am one of those people but I am honestly a very mature person. Despite being 16, I have gone through a lot in my life. Not only do I attend and do well in school, but I also balance a very demanding job on top of the other things in my life. If you don't believe me, just ask anyone whom I've met on teamspeak. I'm sure they'd vouch for me. :)

Microphone for TS: I have one, and use it...a lot.
    History of one month?: I have been on ImDeity for nearly 4 months which is not a lot but I plan to stay for a long time.
    Maturity: Yes I am mature.
    So that would conclude my application. I hope that you will take me into consideration.
    -Tycho Nyxon

Overself, The_Yogs and queenofheart3 like this.
  12. danboe6789

danboe6789

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Star_Kai_
    Your age: 14 3/10/19998

What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    English

What department would you be interested or have skills in?
    Events: Really good at planning, planned lots of fun events for my neighbor hood/ patrol in scouts, so i would have lots of skills in that.

Have you ever been a staff member on a Minecraft server?
    yes. I was an Admin, but the server closed.

Why do you think you would be a moderator?
    Firstly, I've been playing Imdeity since 8/11/11. I listen to rules and i think i would bring some very good players to the server! I would also bring some more order, because i have seen weird things in the /wild that people think are well hidden. Lastly, i would like to tell you that i am very mature. I hardly ever swear, and I love a neat and clean house!

Other requirements:
    Microphone for ts? I think i have one somewhere in a box
    History of one month? I'm near my two years mark.
    Maturity? Very mature. Hardly swears and neat and clean, and listens to orders!

Your truly,
    Danboe6789

13. Mr_awesome4501

Mr_awesome4501

1. Your age: I am currently 13 years old 2. What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    English 3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Events- I currently know all of the events that are usually held in imdeity. They are spleef events, pvp events, and war events. I am very familiar with this kind of stuff and have some great ideaas for the events that will take place.
    Construction- I am a very good builder and if the server has it very familiar with worldedit people i have built houses before said they were amazing. I believe i can be a great help to the construction of this server in any way I possibly can. 4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes I am currently owner of a server that gets 25-30 players on it and mod on another that gets the same amount. 5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I have lots of experience in being in a staff position. I am on imdeity as much as I can be. I will be looking to help any person with anything. I am a very respectful person. I dont take this position as some joke its serious to me. I hope imdeity or staff members will view this application

14. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    1. Your age: 10 (But mature)
    3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Events. I like the event system and the entertainment is the best thing about ImDeity! Without, the server would crumble.
    4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No, but opening my server soon.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I take things seriously and would NEVER abuse the power.

Other:
    Before you bypass this cause im 11, 1. I was born around cussing and "bad" thing, so wont need to worry about the hate, the cussing, and the "bad stuff" Im also mature, can spell good, take things seriously.

bran_bash and Smartness like this.
  15. scoguy7

scoguy7

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoguy7
    1.Your Age: 13(Mature For My Age)

2. What Language(s) Do You Fluently Speak? I Speak English And Spanish Fluently.

3. What Department Would You Be Interested In? 1st. I Would Be Interested In The ImDeity Events System. I Think That Would Be A Great Fit For Me Because I'm Creative,And Good At Thinking Of Good Ideas. 2nd. I Would Be Interested In Documentary On The Forums Because I'm An Excellent Writer And I Just Love To Write And I Think I Would Fit In Excellent On The Documentery. 3rd. I Have Always Loved BUilding,It's One Of My True Talents. When I Was A Wee Guppy I Loved Too Build With Legos,Thats The Only thing That I did(I Had No Life Lol) I Have Created Many Great Builds On The Server But I'm To Nervous To Submit Them.:p

4.Have You Ever Been A Staff Member On A Minecraft Server Before? Yes I Have Been I Was The Head-Mod On The Server(I Can GIve The Name Of The Server In A Private Convo.)

5. Why Do You Think You Would Make A Good Moderator? I Think I Would Be A Good Moderator Because I Would Never Abuse My Powers. I Also Have A Great Sense Of Humor(As Some Of you May Know.) I Also Have Plently Of Experience Being A Mayor,Good Friend,And A Great Staff Member. And Lastly I Really Love Playing On This Server. I've Met Some Great People Here And I Really Enjoy Talking To Them About What They Do Irl.

Other Information~ Microphone For TeamSpeak, I Have One Somewhere. History Of One Month? I Have Been Here For Around 7 Months And I Plan On Staying A Lot Longer(I Started Playing ImDeity In August But Didn't Join Online Until September. Are You Mature. Yes I'm Really Mature For My Age. That Wraps Up My Application I hope You Consider Me To Be A New Moderator!! Also I'm Really Active I've Been On The Server For Over 420 Hours

16. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Application Withdrawn

Last edited: October 13, 2013
  17. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    1. Your age:
    - 21 Years old.

- English and Portuguese.

- Documentation: I write a lot, from a small forum newspaper for other game, to whole RPG's plots, I feel like it attracts me somehow. My objective is to write concise texts without losing content, mostly everything I write starts huge then is reduced line by line, until I feel comfortable reading it. Although I believe to fail it mostly, people usually like what they see from me.

- Construction: I've had good results through the build contests I've been, with a map picked for DeityWar recently and a close fourth place on Individual Buildoff, as I did weep before, with an unfinished build. I like to see a construction taking form and maintain spawn on a single piece would be an honor.

- No, I can get used to commands and guidelines quickly though.

- I like to help people, since I've came back I haven't done much but, when it comes to teach something I believe to know some ins and outs, plus patience to do it. Once I was helping a player through private chat and remember someone from staff giving me a cake for it. ^^
    Most might not remember me telling spammers to stop, or to say "language" to swearing players, that is because I never did it. I don't see that as helpful in these situations, I'd much rather print the chat and make ticket to authorities who can actually solve it, than giving attention to trolls. My patience goes above average when helping confused players, and it is almost zero when it comes to someone acting stupidly on purpose, this may not be a virtue, but is required sometimes.
    About making decisions or 'judgments' I'm completely impartial, to the point of having trouble with it before: I turned against a friend during a discussion and found later my friend did nothing wrong, after that I learned to think thrice before assuming anything.
    I'm here for over a year, some months away tho, never been banned nor warned (was glitch muted once tho). I've been using TeamSpeak for a while, I don't like my spoken English, so I do not speak yet, I'm listening carefully to get correct spelling before trying again. (Yes, I tried and it was awful :( )
    Perhaps I'm far from a popular player, whoever played with me knows that what is written above is nothing but 'me', what I think would make me a good moderator.

18. gwen100888

gwen100888

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    gwen100888
    1. Your age: 13

Events:
    I personally love the events and I try to participate in them as much as possible, whether I win or lose, or the team I'm in loses, it's always a fun experience that helps me meet more people and become friends with them! I am willing to plan and run future events, and bring back the older ones such as DeityGames, MobEvent, and DeitySpleef!
    Construction:
    I have done several large builds, some of them on this server and some of them not, I also spend time on the detail in my builds adding little things like trees and water features to make it look nice, and I can also follow plans very well and I improve in my builds every time I do something new!

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No.

I think I would make a good moderator, because I can handle things without sounding mean or rude and I have a good judgment of what is right and what is wrong. I am also a very friendly person and I will gladly help others that need to be helped! Although I may not be a staff member, I try to help as much as I possibly can! I am also very active on the server and I plan to be on a lot no mater if I get a staff position or not!

Additional Information:
    I may only be 13, but I am very mature for my age. I have a working headset and I will try to be on TeamSpeak as much as possible! I joined the server on April 16, 2012.

19. BitOfAle

BitOfAle

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    BitOfAle
    1. Your age: Fourteen

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English, and Russian

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I'd like to be part of the Documentation and possibly Events team.
    I want to be part of the Documentation crew because I think most of my posts are well thought out and easy to read. And also because it interests me to look through the forums and possibly leave opinions. I'd like to lead Events or maybe make a new one because its just fun. I have had some experience leading events during Doha PvP, but nothing else.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No I have not, but this is possibly because Deity is my first server.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I think I would be a good Moderator because I am friendly, hard working, have free time, and I love to help people with anything they need.

20. adryan

adryan

In-Game Name:
    theinvisibleman5
    language: english

what department I would have skills in: would be in helping everyone

have you ever been a staff member: no but I could learn from the best sever every

I think I would make a good mod. because im very nice but I can inforce the rules

ps. I haven't been on the sever for very long
    pss. I get if you don't choose me.