1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here!

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Leviathan_Ziz, November 17, 2012.

1. SparksWolf

SparksWolf

1. Your age: 20 3/18/1992

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Construction

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? Because I can help people with problems and concerns and if someone needs my help I am active. I love to help people and I am very nice and will not break any rules given to me

2. SweetMaple

SweetMaple

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    SweetMaple
    1. Your age: 33 (did I really have to tell?)

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Documentation: I am a English major, writing
    comes easy for me.
    Events: I enjoy helpiing out with events, I helped Versh with the build-off.
    Building: I worked on New Spawn with the build team, I built the town spawn at Valencia, and several large builds
    in the previous world.
    4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I am fair, but stern. I am good with the rules, and
    I would work hard to enforce the rules. Plus, I am the beloved Queen of Ghealdan

3. Roadboy98

Roadboy98

In-Game Name:
    Roadboy98
    1. - Age: 15 years old
    2. - What language(s) do you fluently speak ?
    - English
    3. What department would you be interested or have skills in?
    I am a plugin developer and also a game programmer.
    Events: I would love to help out in some events
    Building: I would like to be chosen for some building on the server
    4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?
    Yes I have, and I own my own server.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator?
    I am kind to people, but at the same time, I make sure that the rules are enforced and that they are not broken. I work hard on building and, would definately help out in an event. I would love to help you write some plugins for the server and update them.

ngennaro likes this.
  4. Frenchy1

Frenchy1

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Frenchy1
    EDIT:
    No longer applying, just got an offer that I cannot pass for a big business firm, will be moving and will have long work hours so playtime will suffer greatly...
    Gratz to all future staff-members <3

1. Your Age:

I am 20 years old (07/31/1992)

2. What Language(s) do you fluently speak?

~ French (Nation of Origin)
    ~ Spanish (6 Years in Uruguay -Montevideo)
    ~ English (12 Years in the US -Washington DC and counting)
    {Diplomat Family}

I would be interested in the Events department. After a 12-13 years of gaming experience, roleplay is by far one of my favorite things. I believe that it makes me enjoy games more, and that it generates a personal attachment to said game or its community.
    Events bring life to games, they make players much more active and I believe that they are currently a huge bonus to ImDeity. Accumulating more events, or simply making the current ones better would ameliorate the gameplay for almost all players, new or old.
    I know that you guys are currently working on NPC quests (which I would love to help with) and other projects, I feel like I would fit in perfectly with this kind of project.
    This mostly being theoretical work at the start, I believe that I am cut out for this department for I do enjoy thinking about new ideas or about how to improve older ones that are currently in place. (And making really long forum about them posts just to annoy Deity).

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft Server before?

2009 ~ Early 2010:

Edited : (50-100 player-base)
    ~ Moderator (Just basic kicks/localban routine work). Later promoted
    ~ Admin (In charge of very early phase log-block type plugins and anti-grief tools)
    Owner "SixSidedJoe" stopped everything after reaching his "2k Donation goal"...

2010:

Edited:
    ~ Moderator (for 2-3 weeks?)
    Server died due to massive programming mistakes T.T
    Edited:
    ~ Moderator (Feather-hacking times)
    Played on Deity Simultaneously at some point, I left CityWars (resigned from staff) when we remade BuenaVista last reset and the theory-work/construction as one of BV's main "spawn construction" Assistants (With CTT) took too much time for me to play on both servers while keeping up with college (I have now just graduated).

Personal Hosting Experience:

I host a small server exclusively for our college dorm (yeah we're gamers) and our girlfriends/boyfriends. Generally 5-10 people online out of a 25~ playerbase.
    Note: This server is mostly for fun, there is no Mod/Admin work necessary as I gave perms to everyone to do whatever they please. I rarely spend time on it, mainly just to roll back massive TnT holes...

Basically I have some experience as a Staff member and with plugins on different servers.

Self determination of Moderating qualities is by definition hard to explain (Levi stop making hard questions! QQ). I would say that a good moderator is first and foremost someone who listens to his higher ups. Being creative and original are perfect but should never work against what your boss wants. I do believe that too much open, uncontrolled personal wants and desires leads to catastrophic ends, sometimes sadly resulting in staff members abusing powers or known bugs to attain their goals.
    In this I am prepared to listen to my superiors and by that flux understand what it is that they wish of me, and how they would like for me to implement their ideas. I would participate in brainstorming or theory-crafting but would never pursue these ideas without firstly conversing with a higher-up about them. (Pissing off SMC is not part of my life's goals)

In a second point, I would determine maturity is of primordial importance. This being so obvious, I will not even dwell on this fact. Lack of maturity increases the risk of failure or of issues when it comes to staff members.

Afterwards when it comes to routine work a good Moderator is someone who listens to the players. Each issue is different, and should be treated as such. A moderator that half asses (sorry for language) his duties in any game is not a good moderator. Understanding is intrinsically important when it comes to issues that may result in player punishment. As a moderator, you are not the ultimate justice. I believe that a Moderator should be the ears of the staff. Smaller issues can be resolved by them but they must always consult others in case of bigger/more complex problems.

Another quality is reputation. I believe that a well-known player is more apt to be a symbol of respect. As a member/assistant of Buenavista, Cynosure, Anvil, Doha and StellaIgnis, I believe that I have achieved a "well known" status on the server. Most people know who I am and would therefore respect me as such. Also, through my presence on TS I have developed many friends on this server, with players and staff-members alike, increasing my own desire to help the staff in any way that I can lead the server's growth and prosperity.

Finally, I would say that time is important. Having just graduated college, I have enormous amounts of time on my hands to help players and the staff. For the first time in years, I can play for hours on end without fear of getting behind in school work. I believe that this is a huge quality, as a good moderator time and lots of it.

But in the end, the most important thing is by far the love that you have for the server and the people who play on it. ImDeity is by far the best server that I have played on. A server that I have donated 100$ twice now, on my small college student budget. I have made many friends on this server, people I enjoy playing with, and that I will probably keep playing with for the years to come. The reason that I desire to become a moderator is that I wish to help you help us. I wish to be here to help good players out, and to weed out the bad ones. I wish to create a better gaming experience in the best way that I can. I wish to make the lives of the Staff easier by taking care of tickets and small issues so that they have less to do. And finally I wish to help our server get the best roleplay experience that has ever been seen on any Minecraft server.

-Frenchy1

5. Brytton

Brytton

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bryttonmp5
    1. Your age: 22

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Events, Documentation

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No, but I have lead groups before. Management of 35 upward members.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I have been an administrator before working through moderator ranks before. I have earned trust within the communities I have headed/been apart of. I have as well been hated for being non-bias banning/removing friends at times from groups and communities for misbehavior and not following rules and or regulations. Moderator/admin is a different hat giving responsibility and is intrusted by the server to maintain specified rules, responsibility is not something I take lightly and will not given this position. Documentation is a suit of its own, Vershye as a witness might elaborate on this. I can be very particular and detailed in public messages. Formatting and consistency is a must. As well I can always learn and I believe the experience would be both gratifying and fun.

Qazz, thejacoborg, Vector360- and 9 others like this.
  6. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    1. Your age: 19 years of age
    3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Documentation, Events, & Construction
    Documentation: I can be a stickler for writing, and in my short time at college, I have become the go-to reviewer for at least twenty people. I enjoy creative writing, and have the ability to write large amounts in a very short span of time. My revision is what takes time.
    Events: I have enjoyed competing in several of the events that have been active during my stay on the server. I can also be very attentive and creative, so keeping people civil during events, setting the events up properly, and troubleshooting when things go wrong is an easy task.
    I also enjoy creating arenas/areas for events, and a very small portion of that can be seen in the current events world. I created the ender lettering on the Deity Dome, the roof of the tower, and I placed the netherrack at the top of the tower (great times with Vershye, Shoe1, and SweetMaple). I also enjoy creating hype for events to get more people involved with the great features of the server.
    Construction: I don't believe myself to be Great Construction material, however I have never tried. I am a competent builder, and am very willing to test ideas and research techniques to achieve the task at hand. Currently, my only visible builds are my assistant plot in the spawn of Valencia (the only claimed plot with no owner), and my tower at my town of Llewlocke.
    As is the case with everything I do, I am always interested in learning and adapting to become better at the responsibility bestowed upon me. I am always willing to listen to my superiors, and strive to live up to the standards placed upon me.
    4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Unofficially, I have.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? The reason I believe I would be a good moderator is that I am fair-minded and responsibility driven. I never truly believe myself to be worthy enough for my position, but having no desire to lose the trust/faith placed in me, I try my hardest to do the best job I possibly can. I am always interested in helping people, with a focus on helping them to help themselves. It is my hope one day to become a highschool level educator, and my current college courses only help me to get better at helping others. Even when others are being difficult, and very little nice can be said, I can always stay polite and courteous. If the foot needs to be stamped down, I have no hesitation to do so.
    I have had previous experience as a moderator on several sites, most notably an Anti-Cheat site for a game called America's Army (the site has since branched out to Battlefield 3). I achieved this position at the age of 15, having been on the site for less than a year, and I only had two minor reprimands for stepping outside my lane in the 3 year time period I was staff (I was recommended to head the Back Ground Check department, but I did not have enough time to dedicate to the role at that point).

7. tinywolf1960

tinywolf1960

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    tinywolf1960
    ( Less than One Month On Server Before You Read Further )
    1.Your age: 17 (birth date should be be 1995 not 94 on profile)

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak?
    English

Graphics- 4 year digital imaging student currently in AP Digital . Also have Photoshop accessibility ( Various Art shows in U.S and One in Singapore)

(I also feel i would be strong in coming up with concepts due to my creative nature I would add this under construction however my actual building experience is limited.But the conceptual ideas in my head are boundless)
    4.Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before?
    No

I consider my self a very responsible person , however I'm relatively new to server but i'm quite impressed with it compared to others i have tried. With that said I love to help the server maintain it's friendly atmosphere that has drawn me
    into making it the only server i play. Regardless of acceptance or not i would very much be excited to submit creative ideas when brainstorms arise.
    Thank You For Your Time,
    Cody

8. KILL3RTACO

KILL3RTACO

• Developer
    In-Game Name:
    KILL3RTACO
    Your age: 17 (2/28/96)

What languages do you fluently speak: HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, MySQL, more can be learned if needed.

What department would you be interested or have skills in: Development

Deity has seen some of my work himself. I have made plugins, Bukkit plugins, and even my own API based off of Deity's. I have my own website as well, most of which is coded by me, with some plugins added to it to make it more fancy.

I have about 4 years of Java experience, I'm even taking two classes (AP Computer Science and Web Design) and I don't even need to. There easy A classes for me. Since middle school I have been interested in computers and have always wanted to find out ways to things. When I wanted to make Bukkit plugins, I thought it was some secret thing you had to do. But Google was the answer..

BukkitDev Profile | My personal website

Have you been staff member on a Minecraft server before: ImDeity Classic

Why do you think you would make a good moderator?

I personally think ImDeity trusts me. I've been with the community way longer than most and know how the server runs. I was involved in a test a few months back but nothing really happened as a result. Someone came out on top, I won't name who but I'm sure a few know, but he hasn't really been active from what I've seen.

9. LupusAlphaX

LupusAlphaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusAlphaX
    Your Age: 16
    What Languages Do You Fluently Speak: English, and Chinese...
    What Department Would You Be Interested Or Have Skills In: Construction
    I'm an aspiring civil engineer so for me, good buildings are a must on every level, even with my town's spawn I'm not fully satisfied. I have also been playing Minecraft since Alpha stages (remember when lava spread infinitely and the worlds were only finite?), even though my account isn't that old... (Woot, cracked clients and singleplayer for the whole time) Actually, this was my first ever Minecraft Server.
    Have You Been A Staff Member On A Minecraft Server Before: No I haven't
    Why Do You Think You Would Make A Good Moderator: I'm a very active player, so often when I'm on, there isn't any other mods on so spammers and advertisers get away with it and continue to annoy a lot of people. I know the rules, and I do take responsibility for that temp ban (Not going to happen again, that 10 days was hell). Also, when I talk to people on TeamSpeak, everyone loves my foreign accent, even ImDeity mentioned how sexy it was. :3

10. Pro_dano

Pro_dano

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    pro_dano
    1. Your age: 14

2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English and Bosnian.

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I have some interset in construction/design which I'm pursuing in and outside of Minecraft. I also have some interests in Documentation as I was in charge of creating events on another minecraft server.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes. I was a Sub-admin on a server called Darkcraft until the admin closed it because wanted to pursue some other things outside of Minecraft.

5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I believe I would be a good moderator because I've been part of this server for a year or so now and am quite familiar with the rules and upholding them. This is the only Minecraft server I play on and I enjoy playing on it. I am also fair but stern and believe I can make this server better than it already is.
    Thank you for considering my request. Pro_dano

ngennaro likes this.
  11. xdysfunkx

xdysfunkx

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    xdysfunktionalx
    1. Your age:
    14 (yada-yada-yada)
    English
    Events: I am at most,if not all, events either spectating or commentating. I have a few ideas for events, like blockey, parkour, and more. These events would consist of large arenas (blockey) and a new parkour map every time. I also have the idea of hosting a RFTW (Race For The Wool) map once a month with sign ups (limit is 16 players [teams of 8]). There will be 2 Team Captains chosen at the start and then they chose player-by-player until all 16 people are on a team. The winning team has the option to defend their title week after week until they lose (no team face this winning team until the team loses), and the teams are at random. The first 16 players to sign up will be chosen to participate in this. This map can be found here.
    Documentation: The wiki really isn't being updated. I've noticed that the message on the top of the wiki has been there for a month or two now? I have also noticed that the events (Spleef/PvP) winers have not been updated since forever-ago. I would like to help the move of the updating to be weekly/bi-weekly.
    Yes, on a few private servers.
    I think I would make a good moderator because I am active on the server and forums, on when needed, and able to do anything to help the server thrive. I will make sure to log on atleast once a day for an hour+ every time and do anything that a mod would do.

And with this, I conclude this application. Thank you for reading.

12. ___Genesis___

___Genesis___

In-Game Name:
    ___Genesis___
    1. Your age: I am 16 years old.
    2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? I fluently speak English and French. 3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I would be very interested in the Events and Construction departments as I belive I have very creative ideas for builds and such.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes once there was a server with 10 players (my close friends). I was the owner of the server.
    5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I think I would make an excellent moderator because I know all the rules and regulations and would be willing to solidify them with every single player. I love to help people out and make sure they know what is going on.
    Adding on to this, I believe I have a very good sense for construction and creative-ness. I would love to help build the server stronger and inforce it with well educated consistent players. I have been a memeber of server for 4 months and am no where near finished with it.

Lord__Xemnas likes this.
  13. trake99

trake99

In-Game Name:
    trake99
    1. Your age: 13 Years Old-[02/19/99] 2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? English and some Spanish 3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? Construction: Out of all the awesome skills I have construction/crafting would be my best skill. I've built huge,amazing bases above ground, underground and even in the sky!I can build monuments, buildings, and bases. It would be my honor if I could build for this awesome server.If you choose me for Construction I won't let you down. 4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? Yes, I've been a moderator on my friends server for about 6 months. Unfortunately, my friend closed the server for reasons I don't know. 5. Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I would make a great moderator because I have the skills to be a leader giving me the skill to speak up and stand up for others. I know right from wrong and with any responsibility's or commands given to me I'll follow through to the end.

eltono999 likes this.
  14. braden10123

braden10123

1. Your Age: Im 14 and was born on November 13, 1998 2.What language(s) do you fluently speak? Only English 3.What department would you be interested or have skills in? Definitely construction. i can build very creative things that nobody would think about and i will work hard, if it takes a few hours even, to do any construction project. i can build things on many landscapes too, like underwater, in the sky, above or below ground, pretty much any landscape. if u give me the materials, ill create whatever u ask for. 4.Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? No i havent, but theres a first for everything and would be honored to have this server be the first for me to be a mod on. 5.Why do you think you would make a good moderator? I would be a good addition to the mods of imdeity because i never quit. if i find something too difficult for me to do, ill keep working at it until i get it done right. I understand all the rules and wont tolerate anybody breaking those rules and will not disrespect those rules myself. I also always get on imdeity and have been a member for awhile now. I will never go against what the admin(Imdeity) says and will always listen to the ideas of other mods and will help a member whenever the helps needed.

15. Rmarmorstein

Rmarmorstein

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Rmarmorstein
    I am Rmarmorstein, I am interested in applying for moderator on the server, because i enjoy being part of an active community, solving problems, and helping people. I am 15 years old, although i am very mature. I have proved this on the Minecraft Forums, where i am currently a Sectional Moderator in the Servers Section. (Don't Believe me? Here is my Profile.)

I can Give an unbiased approach in most situations, and i am a great problem solver. I am familiar with some moderation on forums, from being on the Minecraft Forums, and i think that i can be a great addition to the team. I know a lot about the server, how it runs, and the rules. I am familiar with the help ticket plugin that is on the server, kingdoms, Logblock, and Mcbans. I also have a server, that i use to test new plugins, and my plugins, so that i have knowledge in them, for when i am trying to give support on the Minecraft forums.

I have been on the Server For about 6 months, only to see it grow and improve. I feel that i can be a great help to the community. I am on Teamspeak sometimes, in the Doha channel with Yogs, since the Caldera channel is pretty Dead. I am also a Diamond level donor, and this is the only server that i play on, which further shows my commitment to the server. I am a Senior assistant in Caldera, (I even made the Website for Caldera) i am one of the most active people in the town as well. I am Fluent in English and VB.NET, but i am picking up a little bit of PHP, Java, and Spanish.

I am interested in the Programming and Documentation Departments.

Programming - I am learning java right now, I know the basics of the language, (Variables, the Syntax, Editors, etc.) and i am experimenting with bukkit, and using the javadocs to learn the API better. I am also learning PHP, to work more with websites, and other stuff like that. I worked with VB.NET and some other more "Beginner" languages, and i am pretty advanced with those.With some more basic projects and some mentoring, i can be a great help in the development of plugins.

I have good knowledge in networking, and computers, servers and stuff like that. I run a few websites, use my own name servers, and I setup the Whole POS System, Software, and Servers/ Network in a Restaurant that my parents own.

Documentation- I like to write up more technical things, and guides. I Help out on the minecraft forums, working on the Support and Server Administration. I am a big help in those sections. Especially in creating some of the guides, and more important stuff like that.

I am good at making clear, concise, and easily followed guides and information, that would be useful on the Wiki. I would be interested in adding to the ImDeity Wiki, and Updating/ Expanding some of the articles.

General Helper- I'm familiar with the many ways of moderating, and what to do, and I pick up on policies and protocol quickly. I am A very active person on the server, and I would be active with reports and proactive moderation. I a have a very good grasp on moderation, since i am a support and servers moderator on the Minecraft forums, as said before.

In All, I think that i can be a great addition to the ImDeity Team, Provide new Ideas, and help keep the server running the way it does, with the great community, and group of members, and staff. Thank you for reading my application, and I Hope that I am considered for a Moderator on the Server.

Revised-3/22/13

16. shauncasper

shauncasper

• Gold
    1. Your age: 17

I speak English primarally but I also speak Spanish fluently
    (Yo puedo hablar espanol con fluidez.)

I would be interested in Construction as I have built my server up from the ground for about 3 years now and I think that I would really be able to do what you want or even be able to make somthing on theme if you dont have an idea of what is wanted. I am really good at visualizing things in my head and then making them a reality in game.

I have been a staff member for a couple of servers as well as running my own server, so I know what kind of things to expect from a huge group of different people. Not everyone is gonna need the same type of treatment and some people have different needs than others

I would make a good moderator because I love to work with people and I am really willing to stop and take time out of my life to make someone else's play time enjoyable. I Have a Microphone and I am on teamspeak every day so communication with me would be easy and painless.

17. Micklen

Micklen

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Micklen
    1. Your age:

English.

Graphics. Have worked with Photoshop, Coreldraw, Visio, 3d Architect, AutoCAD, and other similar programs. As well as all varieties of MS Office products & Wordperfect. Experienced in chalks, charcoals, pencils, & inks as well.

Documentation. Have logged many hours/days/months/years doing manual entry logging, creating reports, and presentations. Also dabbled in creative writing from time to time. Given the content or an idea, I can produce, organize, and/or present.

Programming. My current position is the lead of a team of Controls personnel that handle logic programming. I am well versed in that. I am very light in all of the web-based programming languages. I am interested in this area and starting to self study in it. Would like to work in this area eventually.

Construction. I am a builder at heart. In the real world I have been involved in the construction of 17 houses, 2 office buildings, many vehicles, wood project, steel work, 2 submarines, and countless Lego constructions (from micro to mega). This is why I love Minecraft. I have played similar games in the past and lost myself in the hours of graphically creativity. Since starting on Minecraft, every build I have done I have put much thought in to and hope that I have impressed you with at least one ;)

No.

I have sat on the fence for applying for quite some time. My earlier concerns were for getting a feel for the way situations are handled. And if I would be able to (know the commands, etc.) handle the situations. While I have not found the 'Moderator's Guide to All Things' manual, I have gotten familiar with the way most of this uses command prompts. Also, from watching the interactions, reading the Bans & Appeals, I have a good feel for the tolerances given and rules set forth.
    I know that I am mature enough to handle all sorts of dynamic situations (been a leader in the military and a manager for many years., plus I have a young son and triplet daughters....)
    I like to be helpful and try to provide constructive comments. I like to know the answers and to be able to provide direction.
    Teamspeak is no issue for me, I will start getting on it.
    I am usually online from about 8-12PM EST. Sometimes more on the weekends and days off depending on RL plans. I travel a little for work, but can usually log in from the hotels.
    I believe that any multiplayer game must have some direction and guidance to make the experience enjoyable for all. Yes, there will always be those who cause issues. With a decent staff of moderators, they can easily be pacified or eliminated. ImDeity has a great staff that is doing just that, and I would like to join it.

18. RoboMichael

RoboMichael

In-Game Name:
    RoboMichael
    1. Your age:
    14 (9/28/98)
    English
    Documentation and Event. I like to write and to plan about events and I am usually creative about things.
    No.
    I am now on a lot and I know and follow the rules. I also have a mic and can get on team speak. I have joined many Minecraft servers and I don't like any of them, this server is by far the best.

Legocloneguy22 likes this.
  19. Nicolas

Nicolas

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    RONIN_Z7
    1. Your age: I am currently 15 2. What language(s) do you fluently speak? I Do speak English and Spanish (Im pretty good at it) 3. What department would you be interested or have skills in? I would be interested events because i would like this server to be number one because of fun events no one else's server would have
    I also would be interested in Construction because i love building and to give examples - just give a look at Rapture i put into building pretty much all of the town places
    No i have not
    Because this is my first and only server and i will like to extend my fun experience to new players and keep it maintained, and also to get rid of those bad apples that ruin everything
    Thank you for reading this and I hope you will consider me for a Moderator

20. TimmyCee

TimmyCee

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    TimmyCee
    1. Your age: 31

I am from Finland. So i speak finnish and ofc english.

I am usually builder. I love to build and have done that over 2 years now. Also i can always check forums so i think i can help there also.

Yes. I have been owner on 3 of my own servers (not open anymore, 1 only for friends). Also admin on 3 other servers. And Head Admin on 1 (they have actually 3 servers).

I am mature, fun and still really strict but also fair. I can always talk and talk where i am good or i am not. But that is not my way to do things.
    So, i think those are good.

6. Other information:
    I use teamspeak everyday. Also i play minecraft like 6-16 hours in a day. Any other things you want to know? Then just ask...