1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here! (Archived!)

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by prwraith, April 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bren_WOLF_Man

Bren_WOLF_Man

In-Game Name:
    Bren_wolf_Man
    1. Your age:My age is 15

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English and currently learning japanese.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?I am good at help people in situations where they are getting bullied.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?No

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?I am good at helping people with problems or building and i an good at monitering the chat.

2. Rakonei

Rakonei

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    rakonei
    1. Your age:
    2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    - English.
    3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?

- Documentation: I regularly create instructional power points used to instruct military personnel on various tasks and regulations. I feel that my ability to create/instruct on provided and gathered information in an ever changing workplace would allow me to create easy to understand dialogue for any level of reader to follow.
    - Construction: I am a Highly motivated builder and constantly coming up with new ideas to improve the look/functionality of everything I work on. My biggest weakness is furnishing builds, Though I am working very hard to get better at it.
    - Events: I work with my Unit's FRG (family readiness group) in which I plan and co-coordinate events and gatherings. I've also planned and have run many events on various games. The best way I could think to provide proof of my abilities in this field would be to bounce an idea off me and see what I come up with.
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)
    -No.
    5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    - I have Moderated(GM'd) on various other games including but not limited to the following, World of Warcraft(admin on a private server as well as GM on retail), Aion (Gm'd NA release), Eden Eternal(Very brief period), and Mu online(Private server). More often than not I am frequently online more than most provided that I am not currently engaged in military training of some sort. I feel my firm belief in the seven army values makes me an excellent choice for the moderator position as I am very fair and maintain a neutral position in all confrontations even those I am directly involved in.

xdysfunkx, Qazz, chblyth and 3 others like this.
  3. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    So I am making a new mod application since there is some new stuff to fill out. :D

Your age: 14

What languages do you speak fluently: I speak fluent English, but can speak Thai, Spanish, and Chinese (Mandarin) fairly well.

What department would you like to be in?

Events: I would love to be in events. I love to coordinate things with my friends, like outings and family events. I also try to coordinate events in my town Wraught.

Have you ever been staff on a server?: I am co owner of my friends private server.

Why do you think you should be a mod?: I think I should be a mod for a few key features. 1. I know when something is taken to far and how to mediate other people. 2. I am also very smart for my age. My best subject is reading, and I have gotten a scholarship of 5k to my high school of choice and have taken part in the reading portion of the John Hopkins University test for talented youth. 3. I am very patient helping my brother with homework daily. 4. I am helpful. I try to help people when I can in /h and in my town chat daily.

Some other stuff about me.

I have teamspeak and am on daily.
    I am very active in chat, and I try to be helpful to everyone I meet and give them service with a smile. :DD
    I am super active on the forums and I mean super. With 1300+ posts I am the most posting member for my town, number 6 on the list, and am the highest posting civilian.
    My time schedule during the week is between 3:30 pm to 8pm, and on weekends all day from 9am to 11pm.
    I have been on the server for 7 months now.
    I would really like to be a forum only mod if that's allowed :D.

Thank you very much for reading this, and I hope you consider me. :DD

4. Saint_Shadow

Saint_Shadow

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Saint_Shadow
    Name:
    Saint_Shadow

Your age:

What languages do you speak fluently?:
    English.
    What deparment would you like to be in(Proof)?:
    In order of highest wanted to lowest...

Event: I could help organize, build arenas, and report for the events, such as Spleef or PvP.

Construction: I believe I can build very well on a large and small scale. I am creative and enjoy to doing the boring stuff (building walls... Ex. At my town, CCCentral) and also the creative stuff (thinking up the cool stuff, or making the small details) and I just can't get enough of building.

Documentation: I can type with a mature and advanced vocabulary, thus making myself sound quite intelligent. I also creative and can figure ideas out as well.

Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?:
    No.

Why do you think you should be a Moderator?:
    Tough question. I'll try not to sound like i'm completely full of myself...
    I believe I should be a moderator because I am mature and follow the rules of the ImDeity server. I hardly get in quarrels with moderators or admin and respect my fellow (intelligent) players. I am active in the /h channel and always enforce the rules on the new players that come in. All together I know I could make a good attempt at helping the server by becoming a moderator.

5. Omega_spy

Omega_spy

Omega_Spy
    1. Your age: 15

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I would be most interested in the
    constrution department.(I helped create and model some of the buildings on the Teletubby Team server)

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? yes I have, on the Teletubby Team server. (Sub-Admin)

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I should be moderator because I am a nice person,
    I am willing to try new things and I am ready for a challenge at any time. I am also well at taking orders and carryingthem out as fast and effective as possible.

6. DunkMastaZ

DunkMastaZ

In-Game Name:
    Mr_Jeans
    1. Your age:14

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English and some German

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?Construction, I put a lot of effort into what i build, and I am very creative.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?No, but I have helped a lot with many.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?I like to help the people on the server and I think I could contribute well to the server.

Thank you, and please consider me.

7. hardknockz1

hardknockz1

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hardknockz1
    1. Your age: 24

3. What department would be interesting or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Construction 2012-06-15_06.14.03.png 2012-06-15_06.15.02.png

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? In the past few days I've assisted a few individuals who have had something
    stolen from them. I was able to talk them through the process of how a mod must review the ticket, find out about what was
    stolen and who did it. And how they will jail the individual that was involved and return all the stolen material.
    That feeling when the person says "Thank you hardknockz1 for helping me", really gave me great pleasure.
    Just knowing I could be of true assistance to Imdeity, Moderators, and the people of Imdeity would be a great honor. Like
    I say to myself, It's always for the people... I might have given trouble in the past but through my experience i've been
    able to learn both sides and how it affects others and myself, and know to always lean on positive outcomes. With
    Moderator entrusted to me I know Imdeity would have another great power beside him at all time.
    Thank you
    Sincerely, Michael

8. Hotfries456

Hotfries456

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    hotfries456
    1. Your age: 15

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Documentation- I am certified in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. I don't like to stop until something is as close to perfect as possible, and always proofread before I do anything with it.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? An admin and future developer for a friends server

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I get an unparalleled feeling of joy when I help someone. I find myself helping people because it's what I like to do. I always love to have an answer to something, but try to refrain from talking if I don't know what I'm talking about. I can learn commands within a matter of seconds and have a near photographic memory. Finally, I personally believe that this is the server with the best community out there. My goal is to help as much as possible to keep it that way, no matter how, as a veteran guiding new players, or as a mod.

thejacoborg and Moiriana like this.
  9. arcticassassin16

arcticassassin16

In-Game Name:
    ArcticAssassin16
    1. Your age:13
    2. What languages do you fluently speak:English, some German
    3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I would like to be a chat moderator or a construction worker (to help build arenas, random buildings, etc.) I sometimes spend time making random battlefields and other things in creative.
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I was an admin on my friends small minecraft server for a while.
    5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I would like to help maintain a community in which there are no griefers, thieves, or bullies. I want to help develop an environment that is fun for all players. I hope that I can help make the server beautiful. I want to help make this the best server possible.

10. sparten_1117

sparten_1117

In-Game Name:
    spartan_1117
    1. Your age:12
    2. What languages do you fluently speak:English
    3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? i would like to be a building moderator because i am really good at arcertect and i helped some on the legion craft server.
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? no never been an mod or admin
    5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I would like to help build some new progects that you guys might plain to build and i well also help (if i can) on the pvp server if you want me to​

Tallpines likes this.
  11. chukka2468

chukka2468

In-Game Name:
    chukka2468
    1. Your age: 16

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English (somewhat: Spanish)

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I have skills in building medieval buildings and medieval structures (roads, farms, etc.) I would like to be part of the building department. Proof: http://imgur.com/a/IqQcB

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, but the server failed.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I love this server and i believe that i will be a big help. I would like to help with building the new spawn and some buildings

6. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: My initial join date was Tuesday April 24, 2012

7. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? Yes I am in Venice and i will be willing to leave at any point of time if I am chosen

8. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: Around 4p.m. EST and during the summer and weekends whenever I have time

12. Tommy3232

Tommy3232

In-Game Name:
    Tommy3232
    Code:
    1. Your age:
    2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    English Greek Spanish
    3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    Construction Or Event: I have a nack for building Stylish big buildings and im told im pretty good at stuff like that, i enjoy it and spend alot of time on minecraft, so i get it done fast and neat!
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required) i have not been staff on any server
    5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? because i play minecraft alot, i understand respect and follow the imdeity rules and imdeity is the main server i play on. i also would like to help build The spawn buildings and stuff like that, i think i have some great ideas and i would love to share them!

13. dhl4646

dhl4646

In-Game Name:
    dhl4646
    . Username on the Beta Server: dhl4646
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: Wednesday , 7th September 2011
    3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: Usually From 1:30 Pm to 12:30 Am Monday through Saturday Sunday I spend time with the family.
    4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: Well im not gonna lie I have been banned once and now I regret what i did but that ban made me learn something that the person who I hurt that cause me to ban must of been sad of the work of his that I destroyed and now I want to help the people like the person I hurt and I'm very fun but I'm strict when I need to be and I love working with people who share the cause I'm helping.
    5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I am very good at thinking up cool additions on the spot for builds or projects and I can take my time with someone and not rush out and try to fix it as soon as possible and I am very into whats happening in the world tv internet music movies news many other.
    6. Your age: 13
    7. What languages do you speak -- I am Latin so I speak full English but also Spanish Never took classes cause I never needed any.
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes right now I am moderator on 2 servers and before I used to be a admin that server is now closed.
    9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? No But can learn.
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? I am in buenavista be its a wonderful town if I am selected I will leave I am very dedicated to the town but if I am able to help the people of the server I will leave.

14. SweetMaple

SweetMaple

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    SweetMaple
    1. Your age: 32

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Construction, I helped on the initial build
    for one of the pvp arenas on another server with Vershye and Shoe. I also have done most of the work on the Venice subway,
    and I enjoy building and constructing areas.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No, I have not been on staff in a Minecraft server.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I am patient and responsible, I have helped Vershye with several communities
    and groups that he has ran. I am able to be on for a variety of hours throughout the day, and I am always willing to help.
    I enjoy the server and I would love to help enforce a inviting, comfortable community in this server.

15. Mr_Sterling

Mr_Sterling

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Mr_Sterling
    1. Your age: 37

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Documentation - I currently manage the layout and moderate the forums at bvtown.com, would love to assist with Deity forums and wiki's. I could also help out if needed with Construction - I made a nice organized district in my town, and put a lot of effort into keeping it looking good. I have a few builds I can show and give a tour of my district.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?

I've got about 900 hours total logged online time now, been here since the old map. In that time, I have never been jailed or banned. I'm 37 years old and have pretty good common sense between whats right and wrong. I'm also active on TS.

Been an assistant of BV for quite some time now, but would also love to assist the server in processing tickets/logging griefs/monitoring chat/answering help questions. There is a lot of time I'm not doing much, and would gladly use that time to help out. I don't get too involved in the events side of things, so I could be a good fallback mod to monitor things when people try and take advantage of the staff being busy.

Never even bothered trying another server, pretty much in love with this one and would like to help out as much as I can.

Strydier, BarryX15 and CTTheSchism could vouch for me if there are any questions. DukeTop and Gwen could also tell you that I'm not an idiot.

My #1 downfall would probably be that I don't speak up much while in TS, but I'm the type where unless I feel what I'm saying is critical to whats being discussed I don't say it. I do like to joke around sometimes though, but I try and keep it tame. Like Deity I have no tolerance for racism/homophobic chat and swearing.

16. Bilko

Bilko

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    bilko100
    Good evening,

This is the second post I have made here regarding my wish to become a Moderator. I feel that I have matured as a player and learnt a lot about ImDeity's server since February, when I made my original post.

Application -

Your age: 17

Languages I fluently speak: English

What department would I be interested in: I believe I can be of use in the departments concerning documentation and construction.

Documentation: I enjoy writing, not creatively but informatively and feel that I can further improve the wiki. The wiki is a valuable source for all players however is a little outdated or contains incorrect information in parts. I think that I could assist in the rewriting or editing of the wiki so that it is up to date and correct for when New Spawn is released. I also enjoy being a part of the forum community and often help people out with questions or queries they may have.

I am a member of the Australian Air Force Cadets, this being my fifth year and have held the rank of Sergeant now for two years. This role requires me to construct and teach lessons to a wide range of people in both a classroom and physical environment. The Cadets has given me invaluable experience with regards to handling people and communicating messages, whilst also listening to people's concerns and passing them up a chain of command.

Construction: I am currently involved with the build team and complete tasks in New Spawn. Through this experience, I have seen my building skills improve greatly. I manage a district in BuenaVista called Forest District which I am very proud of. My alternate account Buenian, is also the mayor of SkyHold, a town which unfortunately hasn't received much attention due to my commitment to New Spawn, however every building there currently has been built by myself.

Programming: I know that I didn't mention programming above, and that is because I am fairly new to programming and don't believe I can be of much help at the moment. I am currently studying a Bachelor of Information Technology which I plan to major in databases. However, part of my course currently requires me to program and has so far given me experience in Python, MySQL and HTML. I am also learning Java in my own time. Next semester I am learning C#.

Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before? No

Why do you think you should be Moderator?

ImDeity is the only server I play on and I dedicate a lot of my time towards it. I feel that I could benefit the community by improving existing documentation pertaining the server and helping players who have questions or problems. I am active in-game, on the forums and on TeamSpeak. I believe myself to be good with people and good with words. I'm not a snob and am friendly to everyone, unless I feel they do not deserve it. I do not 'rage quit' as I am calm and express my self through structured argument rather than capital letters and swear words. I can laugh at myself and recognise when I am wrong, but also learn from it. These characteristics, coupled with what I have learnt from my time in Cadets make me a mature and respectful player and I believe I can enforce the rules, make a fair judgement of a situation and keep it under control.

I didn't plan on ever posting another Moderator application as I feel that posting twice is almost pestering, however like I stated above, I have matured since my last post and felt that that was deserving of a new application.

Thank-you for reading my application,

Bilko

17. ilikturtles

ilikturtles

• Vip
    Hello,

My user name is ilikturtles

1. Your age: 17

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I love to pvp and am good at it. So i would love to help desighn events.
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, i was assistant admin on my friends server. There are usually 70 people on that server at a time.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I should be a moderator because i play a lot and I believe I can really help.

chblyth likes this.
  18. 10askinsw

10askinsw

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    10askinsw
    1. Your age: 13, but I have sometimes been mistaken for an eighteen year old.

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English. A moderate amount of german.
    About enough to tell someone the correct chat channel.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Construction, I've spent a lot of time building Redstone devices and large buildings for adventure maps.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required). Yes. On my own, a server with around 25 people on, and another with about 40 on it. Though I have since moved on.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I'm good at helping people, know most of the logblock commands, know all the mcbans rules and think I'd do a great job as moderator.

19. AlmightyCobra

AlmightyCobra

In-Game Name:
    CobraTheAlmighty
    IGN: CobraTheAlmighty

1. Your age: I am currently 14 years of age.

2. What languages do you fluently speak:I fluently speak English

3.What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?

Event: This department is a department I am very interested to be part of. Events are one of my favorite things to do here on ImDeity Kingdoms. There are some ideas I have in mind for events. For example, I have had a Boat Racing Event idea for quite some time in my mind. I have been testing boat racing on singleplayer. However, I would like to publish this idea when Minecraft 1.3 is out because in 1.3, boats are now faster and are more controlled than before. I also have another idea for a special PvP Event or Spleef Event later in the future. I will post a thread about this kind of event soon as proof when I have thought about the details and such about it. In all, being in the Department of Events would be fantastic!

Construction: Now, I may not be the best builder in Minecraft, but I am very creative in building and I would love to help with this kind of department. There are some excellent buildings I have made on this server. For example, These are some creations I have built on ImDeity Kingdoms. The first one is a house/fort I built in the creative world. I am very impressed with the detail I did with the walls of the fort around the house. The second creation is a statue of my Minecraft skin with some artwork around it. It was a 3-D Model, but sadly I don't have a pic that shows the Three Dimension of the creation. Again, I love how I did the artwork around the statue so it would look like a portrait when flying above my plot with the head down. Still, I may not be the best Minecraft builder, but I love to help out with creating buildings on this server.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I have been a staff on a Minecraft server back then like 6 months ago. It was a good server, usually 10-15 people would be online at a time of the day. I was an admin at the time. To be honest, I didn't feel like an admin. I felt like I was a chat moderator because I had no knowledge with plugins and such. What I only did to help was check for griefs in towns and just moderate the chat for people who break the rules. I have banned people through mcbans as you can see here It was a good experience to test out my moderation skills, but it would be a better experience to try my moderation skills on here instead.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? Every minute I am online on this server, my primary action I do is to help. From the newest players to the oldest veterans, from the noobish players to the civilized members on this server, I help them all the time I am online ImDeity Kingdoms. ImDeity Kingdoms is the only server that I have been a long-term member of. I know the ins and outs of everything on here. Helping people on ImDeity Kingdoms is my favorite thing to do no matter how small or large the problem is. The ImDeity wiki is an amazing source to use. On the server, I refer new players to the ImDeity wiki so they would have a better knowing of the server, the commands, and the actions they can do on ImDeity Kingdoms. Whenever there are no moderators or admins on the server, I help out more. When someone does a crime like spamming, advertising, etc., I immediately take a screenshot of the chat they posted that shows the bad deed they have committed. I have used TeamSpeak for a couple of months now. Back then before I got TeamSpeak, I would take the screenshot, start a conversation on the website with the screenshot. I know now that that process was slower than now. Now whenever I see someone spamming, advertising, or doing something else bad, I take a screenshot of the incident, get onto TeamSpeak unless I'm already on it which I'm usually am most of the time. All the time, I see at least one staff member online on TeamSpeak. I start a private conversation with one of the staff members and send them the link to a image-hosting website with the screenshot of the incident. The staff respond immediately and go ban the person for his/her wrongdoing. Just ask KiddieWish, Leviathan_Ziz, or Gwenhywar for proof. I am very patient with people asking questions in the help channel. I don't use an aggressive tone when answering questions. In my signature, I have links to the Wiki, General Forum Guidelines, and other threads that are very helpful and/or fun to post on. I always have a smile on my face when helping. Now, I don't think I have said this ever on ImDeity Kingdoms and I want to say it now. Thank you. Thank you ImDeity for making one amazing server. Without you or your server, I would probably never play Minecraft again. Thank you staff members for helping out with and moderating the server. Without you, the ImDeity server would be heavily griefed and the chat would be poisoned with so much spam and language. Thank you members of ImDeity Kingdoms. Without this kind, awesome, and magnificent community, the ImDeity Kingdoms server would never have this kind environment around. Helping people on this server is my favorite thing to do on this server, it takes patience, happiness, and responsibility to help someone out. I always have a smile on my face when I help someone out on this server.

-CobraTheAlmighty

Additional Information
    • I am a very mature 14 year old.
    • I have been on this server since October 25th, 2011. I know it may be kinda short, but I just wish I could go back in time to first join this server somewhere in the summer of 2011.
    • I have a total login time of 15 days and 4 hours. I know this isn't alot. I have a problem with my computer that overheats when I play on Minecraft for a long period of time. It shuts down when it overheats. I hope this is fixed as soon as possible. If I get this fixed, I promise Iwill have more time online this server.
    • When I first joined, I joined Stalingrad thanks to QazzSparkles for recruiting me. I became assistant later on before the map reset occurred. I joined Lakeside and became assistant then Co-Mayor when Hotfries456 took over as mayor. After I left Lakeside I went to live in Doha. I left Doha but I am still a member of the town. I am currently an assistant of Oakwood (renamed soon). It is a new town and I joined this town to help out with the mayor and its tree-themed town.
    • I have been having thoughts about donating $100 dollars soon. I will probably donate soon during the summer.
    • I am very active on TeamSpeak. I am mostly online during 7am-11pm EST unless I am busy with IRL stuff.

20. Tdawg598

Tdawg598

In-Game Name:
    Tdawg598

1. Username on the Beta Server: Tdawg598
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: May 19, 2012 (but I have been on this server for a lot longer on a diff. account)
    3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: Weekdays 3-7 and all day on the weekends unless I have something going on: I usually can get on during the weekends if nothing is going on, during the summer i'm usually at least on for a while everyday.
    4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I think I should be a moderator because I love helping everybody and I think it would be awesome to help out with the server (I have to say, this is the best server ever and I am never going to leave it!!!) I am also very mature but at the same time I can have some humor in me. I think it would also help my with my future in business.
    5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I am a big computer geek but I only code aurduino but I have some skill in photoshop, and videography (VFX ect). I also am a good builder (in mincraft). Other than that I will do anything you want me to do!!!
    6. Your age: 13 but people mistake me for being 16-17 years old (please ignore the age 40 in my account)
    7. What languages do you speak: English and German
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, on my server (failed) and my friends server (also failed).
    9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Yes
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? Yes, I am in Caldera, but it would be tough to leave (I love that town).

P.S. I think this is the best server ever, the people are fantastic, the staff is fantastic and it's alot of fun to play here! I love playing minecraft with other people (singleplayer gets old...), and I think it would be awesome to be a moderator!

themanlives likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.