1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here! (Archived!)

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by prwraith, April 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igagog777

igagog777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    igagog777
    Your age: 14

What languages do you fluently speak: English and I am learning to speak italian

What department would be interested or have skills in? Construction as I like building and put a lot of effort into what I build

Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before? No

Why do you think you should be a Moderator? Because im dedicated to the server I am very active and I aim to help people and guide them if they are new/need help, I also only play this server so once again im dedicated.

Thankyou and I hope you consider me

2. Brytton

Brytton

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bryttonmp5
    1. Your age: I am 22 years old.

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? From any of these three (whichever is most needed)

Documentation - I am currently running the Third Ranger Battalion http://3rdrangers.com/index.html as Alvin C. York. This requires an extensive knowledge on documentation and the ability to write out detailed, knowledgeable responses.

Event - Being the CO (commanding officer) of a unit requires that special events are implemented to keep things interesting. I have ran this organization for 3 years with the assistance of Vershye. If it hasn't been interesting would it have lasted so long?

Construction - As well I am a detailed mapper for the game Day of Defeat: Source. An example of my work is http://gamebanana.com/dods/maps/133061,

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No, but I have experience handling issues revolving around social groups. As well as maintaining a "policemen-like" attitude when it comes to my decisions with enforcing rules. As Vershye and I like to say no matter who you are or your relation to us you are treated just as if we didn't know you. A policy that our unit has consistently held.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I understand the necessity for it. As I have been on the server multiple situations have arisen where the use of moderators could have helped the situation. If it is to educate, inform, or to enforce rules of the server I am widely available, open and fair to ensure the professionalism and maturity of this server stays intact.

I would love to be helpful to the server and to offer my experience(s).

3. biggerraysteven

biggerraysteven

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    biggerraysteven
    My Minecraft username is biggerraysteven
    I have been on since Mar 27, 2012, Online Time: 349 for my main profile

For my alt venomgirl69 been on since Apr 6, 2012, Online Time: 127 hours

I am also on Teamspeak a lot and can use it at anytime

1. Your age:
    I'm 25 years old

2. What languages do you fluently speak:

I can only speak English.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?

I would like to be in the construction department. I'm a good builder i have a couple build that are big in the sever and ill link to some of my pictures here http://rebirthtown.enjin.com/profile/1994598/pics/album/album_id/145606 . I also have worked on the new spawn in my town in rebirth buy i am still working on that.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?

No i have not this is the first server i have been on.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?

I think that i should be a moderator because I'm on the sever a lot i am very mature. I also love to help anyone when they need help. I do run two town right now i and the mayor of Rebirth with venomgirl69 my alt. I also an assistant in Cynosure and may be the mayor in that town with biggerraysteve. I'm a donor on both of my accounts. I would love the chance to be a mod.

4. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    1. Your age:

2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    Documentation would probably be my strong suit. I know that this is a very commonly said one, but I do have experience when it comes to writing(or so I've been told. I do have a few threads that I keep up with on the forums on a regular basis, so I have no problem with upkeep. I would easily be able to strike up an article for the website if need be, as well.
    Writing examples: (http://imdeity.com/wiki/mining/) --- (http://imdeity.com/threads/a-little-story-slightly-explicit.11220/)

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    I have. I was a sub-admin on an old server that is sadly no longer running. The name was CaZaS if I recall correctly. The server had an average of 20 players on during the day.

Well, I have a few reasons. One of them being that I have seen that many players aren't getting the help they deserve as of lately. I'm doing what I can at the moment to the best of my ability, but some of the things these players need is beyond my abilities as a regular player. I'm already doing what I can by staying in the /go main area and answering questions, showing them around, answering questions in /h. I've seen other mods ignore many of these players in the past for reasons I'm still not sure of. But I would love to be able to help in any ways I can. But many of these players that end up getting ignored end up being the greifers, spammers, swearers, the outliers that make our server look bad. Anyone could go onto MineStatus, look under ImDeity Kingdoms, and see many complaints from these kinds of players stating that they have in the past been neglected by the staff. I would like to be part of the group that tries to eliminate these kind of players by getting them the help they need.

Another reason I feel as if I should be a moderator is that I'm not seeing many of them on anymore. Many of the mods stay hidden on the PvP server, and many times I have had to go over to that server to retrieve a staff member when there were 100+ players on the main server, and no mods on. I would only ask for their presence because of spammers, greifers, swearers, etc. But I have seen many of the moderators staying on the PvP server more so than the Main server. I'm a fairly active player as well, as I spend absolutely all of my free time on ImDeity Kingdoms. Usually from 3PM-10:30PM on weekdays and from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep on weekends. Come summer time though, I will be on very often. I have plenty of time to attend to players needs on a daily basis.

I'm honestly not trying to boast when I say I try to be the best I can be. I would love to do as much as I can for ImDeity Kingdoms. And it, even though this is slightly embarrasing to say, has become a major part of my life. I do everything I can for the server, whether the action be large or small. Doing anything to help the server be the best it can be would be amazing. And plus, my 1 year anniversary on the server is nearing :).

Yet another reason, is that I know how to deal with people. I know how to handle them, and can easily comminicate with those who seem to be difficult. I learned this skill from running a town for some time, which had taught me a lot about people. But nevertheless, this is but a minor factor.

-Notes-
    I have been on the server now for around 10 months.
    I am an assistant in Venice, also a future district manager.
    I'm very active on TeamSpeak.
    I'm very active on the Forums as well.
    Date joined: July 19th 2011
    Have donated sponsor, and gold to the server so far. I do plan to conitue with donations, though.
    Very active in chat.

Mr_Sterling, bobby, ngennaro and 18 others like this.
  5. Lord__Xemnas

Lord__Xemnas

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Lord__Xemnas
    1. Your age: Fifteen

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Event would most likely be my best position. I love the events that ImDeity has come up with so far, and believe there are many others to come. With the server getting bigger everyday it is important to give the players something they cannot do in Single Player, such as Spleef and PvP events in order to keep them continuously entertained and coming back for more. I am very active in ImDeity's events (especially DeityGames) so I have a good sense of what could be changed/improved for them to have where players want to come back and play again. In real life I am very good at organizing events so it is second nature for me to help plan, organize, improve, and follow through with the event until the very end and that's what I'd plan to do with any task given to me.

I'm also fairly good at writing and forum upkeep so documentation could work too. Being OCD (in a good way) I strive to have everything neat and up-to-date that way everyone, or at least the majority, are on the same page with the stuff going on. If you would need me to update threads or the wiki you could consider it done and by all means, the best it can be. I also like to think of myself as creative with writing so you'd get nothing dull from me!

Construction wise, I try my best to make my builds beautiful and thought out but I can't say I'm the best creative builder. Although, if given instructions on what needs to be built, I will work to make it up to the standards that is needed (high) or die trying (not litterally...that'd be insane). I have also built 99% of the Poseidon district in Venice myself and like to think that that is a great build along with Poseidon's Temple above it (also built by me).

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I should be Moderator because helping people is who I am and what I do. Whenever I'm online I want to do the most that I possibly can to help people. Another thing is that I am on a lot so with being Mod I could make the most of the time spent, never being "idle". I am a very level-headed and respectful person so abusing the postition isn't even a possiblity for me, I cherish everything given to me and treat it with the upmost integrity and honor.

thejacoborg, xdysfunkx and Qazz like this.
  6. cheeze10

cheeze10

In-Game Name:
    cheeze10
    1. Your age: 16

2. What languages do you fluently speak:i fluently speak english

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? i would be great at building i specialize in red stone

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? i am an operator on a server and am also one on a bother server

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?[/code] i should be one because i am very familiar with imdiey, i have been on for almost a year now and always help lower ranks by giving out food and stuff. if i do become a moderator i would help low ranks and provide technology to imdiety.
    I also am on frequently and would be constantly making sure every thing runs smooth.

7. eltono999

eltono999

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    eltono999
    I could have edited this onto my application, but then no-one would have seen it.

We are definitely in need for new moderators ASAP. I have been online for almost 5 hours now and no staff have been online the whole time. No, there aren't that many people on, probably averaging 30-40, but there have still been some incidences that really could have used staff attention, that we simply had to wait out. And this isn't the only instance where things like this have happened. After recent troubles in the staff ranks, and many staff not even playing on the server much, if at all, we are down in numbers by a lot and i honestly think we need more this week. I'm not saying "We're down in staff, make me a mod", i do really believe we need more mods in the ranks, and soon. There are a few applicants i know would be good for the job, but it isn't my place to tell you who, and they should really be given the chance to help. Particularly around the Australian/Asian/Pacific timezones.

I know that's a jumble of words, and it was planned better in my head, but come on guys, it can't be that hard to pick at least 3 out of the many decent applicants here. I hope you decide soon, because this issue needs addressing in my opinion.

Leviathan_Ziz Note:

Due to the fact that your playing in European morning, and American night, you can not expect to much moderators being online. To solve this problem, you would need a European morning player/American no-sleeper , however not many of our mods can suggest Europeans that play in the mornings, because me, Gwenhy and Kassial, mostly play in the evenings. The search for moderators however can not be quickened. Trading in quality for quanity is not the best idea.
    However it has been a while, and I can tell you, that I think personally, that it will not take much longer for a new batch of fresh mods.

8. aiden

aiden

In-Game Name:
    flamey6666
    1.Username on Beta Server:Flamey6666.
    2.Time on Beta Server, Your original join date:27 December,2011 i think.
    3.Hours of the day You're Usually on:Under 9am and past 3 pm.
    4.Why do you think you should be moderator:I think i am mature and nice to newcomers,Mainly so the word of imdeity spreads so this server expands (Not So Good For Deity)
    5.What can you add to the team-Any special skills that may be relavent (Programming,graphics,documentation) No but i can learn about it.
    6.Your age:13
    7.What language do You speak:English.
    8.Have you used bukkit minecraft softwere before:Yes i have my own server with 30 plugins,And tekkit.
    9.Are you in a town in game currently?If so,which town and would you be willing to leave if selected:I was part of scarletdawn,and if i join a new one and get picked i will leave straight away.
    -Flamey6666:D

9. azamy250

azamy250

In-Game Name:
    azamy250
    1. Your age:17

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English, Farsi, Turkish, Russian < very little

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Event,Documentation
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, usually a mod then admin.

I would like to give my original app

Do you have Skype: Yes i do
    Where do you live: Toronto, Canada
    Timezone: EST
    Skype Name: **** will not post here
    Do you have a working microphone: Yes i do
    How many hours a day do you spend on this server: 2-3 hours, depending on work
    All the mod apps in this website really do suck, 5 sentences isn't enough, i hope you like this app. [​IMG]

Why do you think you will have a good addition to the community
    I think i will be a good addition to the community of this server because i will make this server better and i will be fair. I might be donating some money soon. I am always happy and positive and never negative, unless i have a really good point to prove. I will be upright, encouraging, helpful and hardworking. If i fail at being a Mod, feel free to de-Mod me.

Why do you want to become a Mod?
    If i become mod i will try my 100 percent best to upgrade the server into one of the most fairest environments to play in.
    I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone is a NOOB at one stage of their MC life. My job, when i become job, is to stop that noobishness in the server by answering questions and queries.

What assets do you have to provide for this server?
    I have good leadership,persistence, integrity, helpfulness, co-operation and kindness (sometimes). I am not bad tempered, cocky and selfish. I always listen to people and never lose the faith of who i am.

How i would like people to judge my application:
    I want people to leave the things I have done to them (raids, pvp, grief) and I promise I will start over with you and be fair and not bias to anyone. Comment on my application without the thoughts of hatred in your mind please. Thank you. [​IMG]

If you get the spot of Moderator, how will keep the server free of abusers:

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server I will tell them to stop, if they refuse I will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, I will take a screenshot and Iwill have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: IF someone abuses me, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will tell them to remove the hacks and jail them for 1 hour minimum for not reading the rules at spawn, which clearly states it.

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 2 hours.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, it is one of the most cruel things on Earth to do. [​IMG]I will do my best to put a stop to it, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising
    : If people advertise other servers i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offenses depends on how severe they committed it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Admins, to prevent false accusations against me. I will try to be kind and considerate to people if i get the Guard position because I'll be new and i don't want to ruin the first days of my new job. [​IMG]

Other Interesting Information
    I love Im Deity. I have played on this server for awhile now. I have many opportunities to help the server, by becoming a loyal Mod and advertising this amazing server on Youtube. I would love to.
    Im Deity is the server i play on the most, because it is the only one. XD I have had an amazing experience playing in this wonderful server, and i hope to now to help it.

Thank You
    ~azamy250

10. chblyth

chblyth

In-Game Name:
    chblyth
    1. Your age: I am 15 years of age.

2. What languages do you fluently speak: I fluently speak English.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I have skills in the departments of: Following Directions, Helping Others, Building, Bukkit And Commands, and Following Rules. I also acquire great skills for commentating and Events. I have TeamSpeak and I am on TS daily. I also get on ImDeity daily from around 4~5 pm to 6~7 pm and on weekends around 12~3 pm and for PvP events and from about 8 pm to 12 pm.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, I have been an Admin on 3 servers(and still am), and I own a Bukkit server with towns/Nations, and plugins to come. (check out my build quality by viewing my server); address is: [Don't post IP addresses to other servers]

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I believe I should be hired for Moderator due to my excellent skills in the departments. I am mature and help others often on the server, whether making good deals, or informing people on rules and helping them. I also want to say something a little bit different and unique about me on why I believe I should be hired. I don't just help people, I learn from people. I contour my learnings to cope with other member's emotions and attitudes. This trait allows me to better understand and handle situations where another Moderator might be flustered and stuck. I like to have fun, but when I'm serious, I get stuff done. My maturity level is high when it comes to business, and I don't mess around, I help, shape, improve member's lives/relations on the ImDeity server. That, my brethren, is why I think I can be the excellent and perfect moderator for this beautiful, forming, growing server.

Thank you for reading. I wait on your word and respect who reads this. Please consider me excellences and enjoy! Thank you.

** I have also contributed and donated more than 325$ to the server, and I am Sponsor. My IGN is chblyth

I also belong to BuenaVista, and my alt. Account is in UnitedNations, a new town where I put 35k in to the making. I have also been a Member since September/October of last year.

11. moirafae

moirafae

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    moirafae
    1. Your age: 31

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Most likely Documentation, Event and/or Construction.

Documentation: I have an MFA in Theatre, plus experience in teaching/instructing. I've studied script writing and poetry as part of my post-graduate studies, I'm quite practiced with the written and spoken word and I enjoy writing poetry and fiction. Also, I've worked as a secretary and assistant in the past, so I'm good at typing, making lists, that sort of thing.

Event: I would love to come up with and help to orchestrate events on the server - I tend to be very creative and enthusiastic about doing fun things all together. However, my odd hours would not always allow me to participate in events at peak hours, so I would probably have to be more involved in bringing things together beforehand and behind the scenes, as it were.

Construction: I really have to be inspired to build something straight out of my head, but I am extremely adept at following a blueprint or taking instruction, and I occasionally do have some good ideas. I really enjoy doing details, landscaping and interior design.

*I wanted to add, all assistant-form-submission aside, I am an audio/sound engineer and designer with experience in film and video recording and post-production, so if you ever need any assistance with recording or tracking audio for videos or in some other way, shape or form, please let me know, I'm always glad to help out.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No, I have not.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I suppose because I am interested in playing and having fun in a safe, friendly environment such as this server tries to provide, and I think I would be generally decent at helping to make that happen. I am mature and patient, try to be well-spoken and reasonable, and I try to hear both sides of a problem when involved in a debate or discussion. I enjoy helping people, and I feel I have a good handle on the rules of the server. I think I would both be good at and enjoy helping to keep ImDeity a great place for everyone to play.

*Just fyi, I live in the US (Colorado - MST), but I am a theatre tech and a serious nightowl, so I keep quite odd hours. I tend to be on most evenings late night my time, from around 10 pm to 3-4 am-ish. Every few months I might be thin on the ground for a week due to tech, and if I have free time I may be randomly on otherwise during the day, but late night is when I am on most commonly. Just so it's known.

12. TimmyCee

TimmyCee

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    TimmyCee
    1. Username: TimmyCee

2. Your age: 31

3. What languages do you speak: Finnish, English

4. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Building. That is the thing what i really love in minecraft. I am not familiar with coding programs, so i think i am much better in gameworld than coding the game.

5. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I had 2 servers (where i was server owner / admin). At the moment i dont have any. Also i am a backup admin in one of my friends server (but that server actually dont need any admins).

6. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? It is something what i am. Don`t get that wrong. I mean that i always try to help everyone with problems and many other situations. I also like rules, i dont really like anarchy. I am doing everything to be nice and fair. I don`t fear responsobility. Also in age 31, i am mature.

7. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: 1, march 2012. Time online: 13 days.

8. Hours of the Day you're usually online: I normally play minecraft about 6-16 hours/ day. I dont have regular times like 12 pm to something. I live in Helsinki, Finland, Europe. So i have different time zone than Americans. That could be a good thing.

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before?: A little, yes

10. Are you in a town in game currently? Yes. Assistant in Doha

11. I have ventrilo, teamspeak and skype

Yours, Tim

bobby, Kimmo, C0nfuseki and 4 others like this.
  13. xKRUZRx

xKRUZRx

In-Game Name:
    EverythingIsBlu
    1. Your age: 14

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Rule Enforcement, and community building.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? yes

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I have matured over the years and now realize what must be done and what can be improved in the community to improve the in game feel.

Extra information
    *I'm active in teamspeak and on the forums.
    *I have contacts from server companies to video and graphics designers.
    *I am on the computer all the time and in game about half that time, and in teamspeak all the time.
    *I'm on from 10am to 11pm EST.
    *I love to have fun, but know when things need to be taken seriously.

Qazz, xdysfunkx and angryjukebox like this.
  14. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    1.In-Game Name: Pescotti
    2. Your age: 16 (9/12/1996)
    3. What languages do you fluently speak: English

4. Availability Online: School Year: 3-11 EST (Weekdays), 8am- 2amEST (Weekend); Summer/Breaks: 7am-2amEST (all days)
    5. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    Departments I'm interested in: Customer Service, Documentation (Forums), Events, Media, Human Resources

Events; I am very active and willing to coordinate any type of events, PvP, Spleef and Deity Games 2.0. Rather than just coordinating events, I would also assist in coming up with new, cool and fun games that could increase the server activity. In the absences of Vershye or Shoe, I have the necessary mods in order to do the count downs for matches; in the rare cases of Shoe being absent I could always add my cheeky remarks and funny comments to keep the audience interested.
    Documentation; I am very active on the forums. I would greatly enjoy helping in improving the wiki, and always being able to help on the forums in anyway (Ban Appeals and watching out for inappropriate content, etc).
    Customer Service; I am always willing to help new members with any questions they have and I would always be happy to show them around the server. I am always suggesting recommendations to players that have done something wrong so in the future they will not repeat the wrong doing, possibly avoiding a ban. I am always polite and mature when interacting with other players.
    Media; This could be a possibly department led by ImDeity. I would be willing to create short clips in order to promote the server. With myself taking a filmography class, my skills with Final Cut Pro are moderate. I would always be willing to create frequent videos of how the server progresses.

5. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I have never been a staff member on any public server but I know the requirements and responsibilities that come with being a staff member.

6. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I always try by best to ensure that rules on the server are respected and followed. I frequently end disputes and keep order on the server and later reporting unwanted elements. Moderator is an important role on this server, if chosen I will not take the role lightly. I am on TeamSpeak 24/7 (except when in school or sleeping). I do possess a microphone, which I frequently use. I have been very active on this server and have been part of this community for an extended period of time. I interact very well with others in-game as well on the forums. I have the ability to deal with people from all types of nationalities. I have very high public relations skills and very patient when helping others I am very active in Global and Help chats enforcing the rules of the server, and teaching new players of them. One of my greater characteristics is being helpful; I believe I could greatly impact the server and create a better environment for all.

Updated: October 24, 2012

15. Nauss

Nauss

In-Game Name:
    Nauss
    1. Username on the Beta Server: Nauss <-- Pronounced "noss"

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: I have been on the server on this username for about 3 months, but my old username (Duuude24) first joined in October of 2011.

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: Weekdays 9:00 P.M. - 12:00 A.M., Weekends all day.

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I think I should be a moderator because I absolutely love to help people out. I can also quickly see when things need to be taken more seriously in some situations. I also am a great community builder and will make people's stay on ImDeity memorable and amazing!

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I am very skilled when it comes to using computers, as I was first given a computer on my 8th birthday (2nd Grade). Ever since then, I have been working on my typing, graphics (typically Adobe Products like Photoshop and After Effects). Every summer since I was 12 years old I take a one-week Java and C++ computer programming course at Stanford University.

6. Your age: 15 (12/22/1996)

7. What languages do you speak -- 2 years of high school Spanish not relevant: English, I have also taken spanish as a secondary class since kindergarten but am still not completely fluent :p

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, I am currently an admin on my own server, a moderator on "REDACTED", a CEO on "REDACTED". I am also an admin on many servers from PlanetMinecraft. (please do not list specific server names)

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Yes, as I said above I own a Bukkit Minecraft server of my own, but if it comes to learning more about Bukkit, I would be interested!

10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? Yes, I am currently a resident of "nixonville" but would be willing to drop out if I could become a staff on ImDeity.

chblyth and ImDaisy like this.
  16. DragonSpirit117

DragonSpirit117

In-Game Name:
    DragonSpirit117
    1. Username on the Beta Server: DragonSpirit117

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: October 25,

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: 3:00PM ~ usually get off around 10:00PM(June of 2012 i will be traveling,so my times will be different)

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I think I should be a mod because I love helping people out and always see stuff on the server that needs taking care of when other admins aren't on. I also will be willing to help out any new guest to the server and show them around. I have also broken up a few argument on this server already. For Example, there was an argument over religion in the main world that CrazySpartan5 and I broke up-with both sides reaching an "agreement".; I have experience breaking up many problems because i am a Peer Mediator at school(or rather, was, [school is over])

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): Documentation and Graphics

6. Your age: 14 Years old, birthday is on October 25, 1997

7. What languages do you speak -- 2 years of high school Spanish not relevant : English, small amount of Spanish, Japanese

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? no, but i have on a few other games.

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? No, but I can learn extremely quickly.

10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? Yes, I am currently in Wraught, but I would leave if i had to.
    Further Notes: i currently do not have a mic, but i may be getting one soon. i have never used teamspeak before, but i dont mind learning

17. BrodieBaxter

BrodieBaxter

In-Game Name:
    mcmdragon123
    1. Username on the Beta Server: mcmdragon123

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: Sunday,20th May 2012. A week or two ago, but I have learned lots about the server.

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: Most of my evening is spent on his on weekdays, and all day on weekends, over the summer maybe 6-14 hours a day?

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator. I have been moderator on many servers before, and I know how to deal with people lying, hacking, swearing, griefing, stealing and I know how most of the plugins work now. I have got a few creative ideas and am already friends with a few mods and admins.

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I have a father who works with computers and he could probably do some stuff with programming, and I could do some myself. I have a few creative ideas and I can be one of those mods known as the person who is "always on".

6. Your age: 14

7. What languages do you speak (not required) -- : English

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, I have been a moderator on FragCorner before (only a week), Secret's server (I had been approved admin but the next day the server shut down T~T), Admin on Axel's Server, SkyesDragon's Server and I forget the other.
    Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? I have not used them but I know plenty of commands and I could easily learn how to use them. I take IT in school.

ScarTheNinja and MarkBachmann like this.
  18. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    1. Your age: 18

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English, I can adapt to a few European languages with small help from a translator.

Documentation - I have been a creative writer from a very early age. My writings, be they articles, poems, or short stories, have appeared several times in school papers. I am also studying a secondary education degree, and therefor my oral and writing skills will be improving over the years.

Event - This would be a rather easy task for me. I have been organizing events since a very early age as well. The creation of ideas, rules and regulations, rewards, workings, consequences, etc have all come rather naturally to me. Once again, with my plan to be an educator, these skills will be honed over time. I was set to run a third party scrim hosting for a first-person shooter, however interest in the idea was lost and the launch was dropped (we are a third party anti-cheat site, so we have other selling points anyway. I still possess the template of how everything was going to work). I have also volunteered with my high school's volleyball team as score keeper, line judge, and libro tracker (In one game, all three at once… we were a little short-handed).

Construction - My aesthetic qualities are slightly different from others, and I tend to take a while with my building, constantly reworking things, until I am satisfied. Partly because I never go into a build with any real clue as to what I am doing. However, I can follow a floor plan with relative ease, and enjoy doing things to get them done. I do enjoy union conditions, though… coffee breaks, lunch breaks… any other kind of break Merry and Pippin can think of would be nice too.

I can do graphics, but not well enough to where you want me to. And either someone has to teach me or I need to motivate myself enough to learn whichever language whoever requires me to do whatever. I don't find coding difficult, it just isn't my biggest interest. (For the record, I've taken a website design course and language basics course which covered the basics of all the languages commonly used, java among them, but it has been a few years since I've done anything with it.)

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Not officially

Because my ambition can never be quenched!

Well, I seem to have been in a leadership position of some kind since I joined the amazing internet at the age of 14. I am a calm person with a lot of patience. I love joking around, and I try to always see the best in people. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion, nor am I afraid to be corrected. I'm not afraid to pass judgement, but should it be proven poor judgement I work hard to correct and redeem. You will never truly convince me that I am deserving of the position, no matter how hard you try, and yet I've been told repeatedly that I do plenty to prove myself worthy of it. Inaction with a responsibility bothers me, like an overwhelming urge to scratch at something. I spend a lot of time familiarizing myself with rules, exploring, and self-reflection, all of which enable me to carry out my job better. I try to come across as friendly, but serious, and as a result my jokes are typically lost on people (I always have to explain them… *sniff*). I try to be light-hearted and fair. I'm comfortable asking for assistance when I need it, but I try to be as independent as possible. I enjoy helping people, and I'd like to help keep this server as great as it is, at the very least. Work towards progressing it to a better position is my goal.

19. hober64

hober64

In-Game Name:
    hober64
    1. Your age:12

2. What languages do you fluently speak: Umm... sorry only English. =(

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Moderating the server and building, i am great at moderating the server and keeping it somewhat clean, not instant ban for cussing, and making sure that griefers get the punishment!

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?Yes co-owner twice. moderator thrice and admin once!

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? Because i am great at becoming friends with the players quickly if i am known, i am great with plugins and punishments
    I love to help out new players and give them a warm welcom to this amazing server! I am great at building with worldedit and can manage a team well. I quickly become known and get friends quick
    I will help and respect The owner and all players, if i do anything wrong you have the rights to deop me immediately and if i notice i am doing horrible i will deop myself.
    I will be loyal to the server and be on ever day, I am great at being staff and love to help out. I wont spawn free items or grief players.
    I dont abuse my powers and Use my powers to my advantage!
    If you dont accept me its fine i wont go cry and talk crap about the server, even if i am just a player the server is amazing!

I am a very calm person who cares about others more than himself. I have a lot of patience and a long fuse. I wont ever do anything to hurt the server in any way whatsoever!

~hober64

20. Shotty

Shotty

In-Game Name:
    Shotgunbarry789
    1. Your age:19

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?I'm Good at handling situations and helping out at big projects no matter what

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?Yes I have been an admin on a friends server and was able to keep things steady.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?I think I should be a moderator because I have been on this server for over 2 years and I know a lot of things that could benefit me as a moderator.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.