1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here! (Archived!)

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by prwraith, April 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brodie440

brodie440

In-Game Name:
    brodie440
    1. Your age: 15
    2. What languages do you fluently speak: English
    3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I would like to help with just moderating the server in general eg : catching hackers, stopping griefers and helping out people. I have a vast knowledge of hack clients as i have tryed most of them and learnt how they work and how to detect them.
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes moderator one one admin on another. and i know how to use the commands on most plugins and how to use plugins in general.
    5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I have the potential to become a moderator due to having a vast knowledge of plugins commands and server commands in general I also know how to catch hackers/griefers easily and I am a great helper. Thank you for reading my moderator application cheers.
    Extra: i am on at these times (AEST) weekdays: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM (holidays ~ 8:00 AM - 9:30PM) Weekends: 4:30 PM - 10:30 PM (Holidays ~ 8:00 AM - 10:30 PM)

2. edvardsyse

edvardsyse

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    edvardsyse
    1. Username on the Beta Server: edvardsyse

2. Time on the server, your join date: I joined the 17th of September 2011.

3. Hours of the day you are usually online. We don't want an "I can be on everyday" just list your usual hours: I'm usually online 10-14AM EST. Although, it depends of what day of the week it is. The hours listed above are Monday - Friday.

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?: As a fairly experienced Minecraft staff member, I have experience leading Minecraft servers. I've been Moderator on several servers, including my own, which is at the moment just above 100 players. I also think I'm a helping person.

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I can handle both PC's and Mac. And I'm good at programming permissions, and similar as, configurating plugins. Additionally, I like helping people in the /help channel.

6. Your age: 15

7. What languages do you speak - 2 years of Spanish not relevant: English, Norwegian, Swedish and French.

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required): Yes, fairly many. Including my own. Been Admin/Mod on probably 5-6 mid-sized servers. (Average of 20 players simultaneously)

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before: Yes, I have configurated 4 mid-sized Bukkit servers. Including my own.

10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected: I am currently an assistant in Reech. I am willing to leave if chosen.

Thank you for reading.

3. eltono999

eltono999

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    eltono999
    Okay, yes, i have written four moderator applications since they opened. The reason for this is that i believe there is always room for improvement, and i recently re read my previous application and saw many places that could be touched up. I could have edited it, yes, but i have decided to make a new post to show i still have great interest in taking the role of moderator. So, here we go.

1. Your age:
    15, but as i have previously said and shown i am more mature than your stereotypical 15 year old.

2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    Only English.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in?Like last time, i would like to cover what i can offer in each area suggested. Overall i believe i would help most in Documentation, Events or Construction. My reasons and proof are listed below in their respective sections.

Graphics:
    Well, i am not too experienced in the graphics department. I know the basics of Photoshop, and i'm decent at using MS Paint, but i suppose that doesn't help at all does it.

Documentation:
    Documentation is something i would really enjoy being a part of. I love to write stories and writing up official things such as my town's forum posts or on my town's website.

If i were to be put in the doucumentation site i feel i would put as much time and effort possible into every task given. I have asked Gwenhywar many times if i could help in a project for the staff, or help making the wiki, and i am currently in the process of finishing my WikiTales story.
    My proof of my documentation skills can be found at many places, but some notable places would be some posts on Oakdales original Website, Oakdales current website/forums,
    Oakdales current forum post (A little jumbled however), and i suppose even this application.

Events:
    I believe i could do well with this. I have had idea's before about some events we could maybe hold on the server, and the prizes involved. Although when it comes to hosting events
    it could become a problem, as often server events are held in awkward times for Australian times, such as Spleef being on at roughly 6am for me. I don't really have any proof for this
    as i have never actually posted my idea's, because i was worried they would be ignored, unfortunately.

Programming:
    If i am totally honest, i would not fit into this category at all currently. I have recently started learning coding languages, but i only know basics. There would'nt be much to
    offer from me in this department whatsoever.

Construction:
    This department is another that i think would suit me well. I started out as a classic player here and it's still my favourite thing about this community. I may not be able to make builds fast, but i can make them well and even when i am done they are constantly improved upon. Building is close to my heart when it comes to minecraft, and would be able
    to do it well i believe.
    The main proof of my ability lies within the old Oakdale before the reset (I have not done any major builds in the current one), and some, but certainly not my best builds are located
    on my classic Promotion Thread. Most proof resides on the Classic server itself, in my map or some of the many guest maps.

So i guess that concludes the departments. I'm sorry for the barage of text, but i guess my point needs to get across.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before?
    I am currently a Moderator on the ImDeity Classic Server. Other than that i have no prior history of staff.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    Well, as usual, this is the hardest question. There are many reasons, it's just hard to compile them all into words on a screen. I guess theres no real one answer, but a lot of answers.
    And i guess i'll try to put them here into one.

I have been part of this server for a long time now. Over a year by a few months. I can't recall exactly, but you get the idea. Since i first joined it is the only server i have properly played
    on. I have seen its progression from a popular classic server, to a fairly small beta server, and then eventually to how it is today. I wouldn't say im a crucial part of the server,
    but i have been involved a lot in it. Oakdale was among the first towns to ever exist in ImDeity, back when it was difficult to come up with the 50dei a day tax. That town still exists
    today. I am 100% dedicated to the server and would do anything to help it out. This is the first reason i believe i should be a Moderator.

For me, it isn't the authority, it isn't the fancy tag before my name. It's the fact that i would be helping the server. I would be banning idiot spammers and advertisers that are sometimes
    missed either because there is no staff online/available or they just didn't see it. I would be able to do tickets and take the load of our already busy staff. I would be able to provide a more
    regular staff for the people in my timezone, as a few times there has been at least 60 or more people online with no staff. If i could just do one of these things once in my life i would be
    happy, because i would have helped someone. That's what i wan't to do. Help the server to be better.

When it comes to this amazing community we have here, you are like my family. I have come to you all for help before, i have spoken about the most random things with you all,
    and i have just generally treated you all like my family. In fact, i feel as if you are my family. There aren't many places you find such friendly people all in the one place, but they
    just all seem to be here. It would be amazing to have the oppurnity to help it out more.

I thank you in advance for taking me into consideration. I understand that if anyone is picked to be a moderator it may not be any time soon, as we probably have enough as it is.
    Well, at least to you guys. I feel we could benefit with another group, because i know at some points lately you have beened swamped, and with a few staff being extremely inactive and
    certain incidents that i won't go into, we are a little more understaffed than we could be. But i suppose it's up to you guys.

Have a fine day/evening and i hope this application was convincing enough for you to give me a chance

XxShamWowGIxX, Harry_C and eaglegomez like this.
  4. DomHan

DomHan

In-Game Name:
    DomHanzak
    1. Your age: 16 1/2

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English

3. What department would (you) be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I want to be a part of the construction and events department. Proof? One time on this one server, I created this huge cobble castle and the admin said I was so cool and it made me feel so good about myself. Concerning events, I can make cool events like capture the admin.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Nope, but I want to be admin like ImDeity

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? What's a moderator? Is this a trick question?

5. Azrael211

Azrael211

In-Game Name:
    Azrael211
    ]1. Your age:
    15, 9-6-1996

English
    3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    Graphics/Events/Construction
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    yes i have and i was know through the server i left other server
    because i was being trolled.. by the owner
    well i loved working with people on my last server and i loved helping them out
    of coarse most people would say that but i meant it, it was actually fun.
    The reason i should be a mod is because i have so many ideas a day i cant even
    get a chance to go along with them and make those ideas a reality. if you were to
    make me a mod i would promise to help this server grow... Even more i know the
    requirements say i need to have been on the server a month i just joined yesterday
    5/3/2012 but im a good person for the job im loyal and honest and i work hard.

P.s. sorry for the punctuation.
    #Azrael211;)

6. hillkiller007

hillkiller007

In-Game Name:
    hillkiller007
    Username hillkiller007, im 13 but im very knolidgeble. In these types of games.

The reason i want to apply is because this server is Epic and i want to be more then just a random face on the server. I Came to imdeity at a about january, i was a noob but i Got a lot of support from the staff. To be one of them is a hard goal but one that i will achive. Im on about 2-5 hours Per day. If im not on it is because of soccer or basketball. I am a pretty impressive creative builder If i may say so myself. I speak All scandinavian languages,faroese and english fluently. I am also a event hoster in other servers such as: obsidian, savage realm and some small private servs. My 6 years mc expierience has helped others in many servers. I have been mod 3 times and admin once. Also i make strong decisions and i stay fair over arguments. If i broke a rule i would probably hang myself... I hope i applied right :p ill do it again If i did it Wrong.

Username: hillkiller007

1. Age 13 (played mc for 6 years...)

2. I speak: Danish,Norwegian,swedish,faroese (Faroe islands look it up,,,...), spanish and of course perfect english.

3. Updates,graphics,events and town building.

4.i have been mod three times and admin once.

5. Why do i want to be a staff member? The reason i want to apply is because i love this server and i dont want to be a random face In the server. I Came to imdeity at about january 2012. I look up to the staff at All times and my goal is to be like Them. I have hosted many events In other servers. My six years in the mc community is an advantage and would help me. I settle arguments fast so If there was a argument i Will always be fair and help. I have a lot of pacience and make strong decisions. I Think i would be awesome for moderator because im loyal,modest,honest and kind. Please look over this and think a lot about it xD. Yours sincerely chris. AkA hillkiller007:)

zRations likes this.
  7. trouttfish

trouttfish

In-Game Name:
    trouttfish
    ~I have a microphone and can get on teamspeak whenever needed.
    ~I joined the server Monday, May 9th, 2011 (whole year in 3 days!!)
    ~My maturity level is high. For Example: since I was 9 years old, I have attended my mothers elementary school each summer (she is a principal in the county I live in) and have volunteered almost every week in her ESE and ESOL programs during the summer. From it, I have learned a lot about independence and hard work. I have never been payed a cent for my work, and I am most proud of that. I know hard work, and with work (I believe) comes maturity.

1.Your age: 15 (16 in 8 days)

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English, Pig Latin xD

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Documentation/Event is my area. Problem solving, server disputes, arguments, event complications. I think I can handle that stuff. I have no jail record or warnings on this or any server (proof). I don't doubt that I could handle almost any situation with patience and correct judgement. I am not the best builder, but I have a creative mind. A couple of weeks ago I had a sick day and built this tower during the day. Here's the album: http://imgur.com/a/Uxylq. Maybe if I felt better and had more time I could have made a better tower, but I hope you get my style from those screenshots.

Yes I am an admin on a server that hosts about 24 people. The server, is used by my high school during and after school hours. I kind of dislike being on the staff of this server because I am a sophomore and I am telling seniors that if they keep greifing that house that they will be banned. Don't get me wrong, I rule with an iron fist because it's my server. Yet, I am afraid that if I ban them, that tomorrow they will come and beat my face in (which has yet to happen). But, it's different on a server with no physical connection to the people, so I know I won't have any problem banning/jailing people on the server.

I know this server. I have seen the landscape totally cleared TWICE. I have been introduced to many concepts and have been amazed by each new plugin/mod we add. I have seen us go from a mod managed bank to fully automated npcs to full fledged quests to whole servers linked to the ImDeity server. I have made many friends, I donated to the server, I made my own town (FireandIce). I have seen many PvP, Spleef, Mob, and Deity Games events. I have laughed at vvenaya's and sock's outrageous personalities and punishments. I magic carpeted around spawn when it was legal. I have been here a while. A ImDeity veteran, as you say. I love this server and have wondered if I should apply for a mod space for months now. Why not do it on my joining anniversary?!

Thank you for reading my application and I dream to be a part of the ImDeity staff. Sorry if there were any typos or grammar problems. I'm only human and it's 12:27 AM ... -_-.

8. runaway8

runaway8

1. Your age:16

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English of course. XD

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?Event I am extremly interested in.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?One f0r a while till i got blamed for a grief i didnt commit.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I really like this server. It is my favorite server. I always look at as another stupid face. If I become a mod. I think people will think im more cool.

Thank you for your time forlooking at this. I hope you can give me a chance.

Your friend,
    Evan A.K.A runaway8

9. reachboy2

reachboy2

In-Game Name:
    reachboy2
    moderator application 1. Your age: 13 turning 14 in the summer 2. What languages do you fluently speak: English 3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? i would like to be part of construction because
    ever since i started to play i have been fascinated by the buildings 4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? 5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? i think i should because i like meeting new people and
    i dont get into fights with other players. i don't grief and ruin projects

10. scoutdog75

scoutdog75

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoutdog75
    I am reposting my Mod Application because some of the information have changed.

1. Your age: 14IGN: scoutdog75

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English and Chinese

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    Out of all of the departments I believe documentation, constructions, events and graphics would suit me the best.

Documentation:
    I find myself fairly articulate with words and I believe I can write many helpful posts and guides that the server may need. I can also monitor forum posts, for I am on the threads quite often and think I would do a great job at overall moderation and information. All in all, I think I would fit best in this category.

Construction:
    As building goes, I am a decent builder working on my great constructions at the moment, and I run a small building group with a couple friends building classic buildings like Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, and the Empire State Building.

Graphics:
    I am fairly experienced with Photoshop, being a amateur photographer and working on art websites like deviantArt. I have designed a few banners and such but I like to use other people's signatures.

Events:
    I will soon be able to work with the events because I will soon be moving back to the West Coast of the US. I will be able to run and watch over at least the PvP event and will sometimes be able to help with the Spleef event.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? As many other players have, I used to run my own Minecraft server but abandoned it after joining ImDeity last November.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator and what can you add to our team?
    During my 7 months on Imdeity, I feel I have become a helpful person as answering questions goes, and I always try to help others. I post on the threads regularly, helping other players: giving them feedback, answering questions, and directing them in the right direction to have a great time on Imdeity. I understand that being "helpful" and "good" to others is not the only criteria to become a moderator. I have grown to love the responsibility of having to take care of my town (now as an assistant) and I would be honored to get the opportunity to be part of the team of players that help make ImDeity Kingdoms what it is.

6. Have you used Bukitt Minecraft software before?
    I am much more experienced then I used to be, test running a few mod running servers to learn more about Bukitt software.

7. What times are you usually online? Weekdays: 4am-8am Eastern Standard Time. Weekends: Anywhere from 10pm- 10am EST (The times are odd because I live in China which is 12 hours ahead and I thought I would use EST for your convenience)

8. Are you in a town currently? If so which town?
    I am currently an assistant in the town of Wraught. If desperately called of, I would leave Wraught only to serve my Moderator duties. Currently, I have made good friends of many assistants, town members, and especially the mayor.

Extra Notes:
    I am fairly active on Teamspeak, usually going on to talk with fellow townys and friends. I have a microphone that is easily accesable but I tend to type more than speak. I feel that I am fully mature enough to take on such a postion. As some know I was inactive for a period of time and this may show that I am unreliable because I am on and off. I would just like everyone to know that I am dedicated to ImDeity and from now on will have no problems being active.

Thank you for taking your time to read my Moderator Application.
    Scoutdog75

KiddieWish and angryjukebox like this.
  11. tc12345

tc12345

In-Game Name:
    tc12345
    1. Username on the Beta Server: tc12345
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: 16th November 2011
    3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: On mondays to fridays 4:30-8:00 But on weekends anytime between 10:00am and 7:00pm
    4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator. I think I should be a moderator because I've had experience on many other big servers like this and I'd bring not just experience to this server, but I've also been known to make great shops and hotels. I've also got a great personality and great sense of humor, but I can be mature I am currently admin on 2 servers, Mod on another 3 and forum mod on a lot more servers, I usually make posts for the server on some of the servers i'm forum mod on.
    5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I've also got a good experience in documentation, I can easily make post for the server, I've been doing it for about 6/7 months on a couple of servers now.
    6. Your age: 14, but mature
    7. What languages do you speak -- 2 years of high school Spanish not relevant : English a bit of German and a kind of fluent french
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes I'm currently admin on2 servers and mod on another 3 and forum mod on like 5 servers :p I've been staff previously on about 10 other servers
    9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? I've used it, but not very experienced in it.
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? I've been living in the wild for a while now, I want to join a town soon though but I've been better off in the wild for a while now but I think it's time for a change.

12. gigahappytown

gigahappytown

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    gigahappytown
    1. Username on the Beta Server: gigahappytown
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: Saturday 21st April
    3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: GMT London = 4:30pm - 2:00am (9 and a half hours on weekdays). Much more on weekends.
    4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator. I think I should be moderator because I feel I can take on the responsiblity. Although I have not been on the server for just a month yet (which was stated in the conditions) I feel I have already made the progress of someone who has been on the server for over a month and who has had the experience of being on the server for over a month. In the short time I have played I have already been onlie on the server for nearly 5 days. I am always online, always happy to help and I am sure many of my friends on the server would agree. I am not a quiet person and I am energetic and I like to get involved. I have joined a town, played pvp, played DvZ beta, played deity games, played spleef, entered competitions, won second place in IMDeity Tales Writing Competition and I have tried to involve myself everywhere throughout the server. I acquired the role of Assistant in Rebirth within 3 days of joining the server and I hope that shows how keen I am to take on roles of responsibility. You *the reader* are going to read hundreds of passages like this, but I just hope that you can look at mine and see that I do not just play on the server, I get involved. I am a happy person by nature. I am always happy to help and I love to construct and create. Innovation is what I think is the most important thing in any minecraft server. The ability to create and rethink ideas is amazing and I would love to be able to bring some more innovation to ImDeity.
    5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I am a very good builder. I have built countless creations both on servers and off servers. However, most of these have been lost due to the Beta update. I have been playing minecraft for almost 2 years now and so I have the experience of an aged builder. I have built a lot for my town Rebirth and we are currently finishing constructing the town castle and transport network. I am an Engineer IRL and I took design over the whole course of my lower education. I feel I am very experienced with design and although I normally build larger builds on creative mode, I can still rustle up some good designs in SMP. (for proof of skill, perhaps ask my 1-up, the mayor of Rebirth (Biggerraysteven/venomgirl69) and see if they approve of ym building skill)
    I won a second place in a writing competition for ImDeity Tales. I think this may show you that I have some capability of writing and that my grammar and spelling is not all that bad and that I am well spoken. (Being English, I am sure it is a natural sterotype;) )
    I can also do some graphic designs and I have 3 years experience using high end software such as adobe and ProDesktop design etc etc. This experience allows me to make some good graphic logos easily and quickly :D
    6. Your age: 21
    7. What languages do you speak -- 2 years of high school Spanish not relevant : English
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, funnily enough I currently own 2 minecraft servers. One is a creative server and the other is SMP. You may ask why I bother coming on here if I have those. Well, they generate their own income and I have picked out a perfect administration team to manage it. So I dont need to focus
    on those servers at all and that is why I am applying for a role of responsibility here. I am also admin on two other servers (currently) and over my past 2 years in minecraft I have played on countless types of server (RPG,SMP,PVP,Creative,PrisonRP,FactionRP etc) and I have been administrator on all these types of server and a few more. I see myself as a good example and I am a very friendly person so I can easily relate to people:D
    9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Yes, of course I have! I think the question should be who hasn't? Although I can use it though, I am no good at programming anything, so just be mindful of that.:p
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town? Yes, Rebirth! From Cobble to Gold! I am an Assistant there and I have been for a couple of weeks now. I am currently helping improve the town structurally and helping to recruit and helping to do some PR work.

Thanks for reading my application :D

13. BTFoverload

BTFoverload

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BTFoverload
    1. Username on the Beta Server: BTFoverload

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: Saturday 10th december

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an "I can be on everyday" just list your usual hours: Monday-Friday 17:30-21:45 (gmt) Saturday 15:00-21:00 (gmt) Sunday not usually online.

4. Why do you think you should be a moderator. I think i should be a moderator because I've had lots of experience with big servers, admittedly not as big as this, but i've run three different 100 player servers and they used very similar plugins to imdeity. Im a calm person so I'm not going to just flip out at any kid for asking too many questions. I've got a great personality and a brilliant sense of humour but I know the limits, I know when something isn't a joke anymore. Im active on the forums and the server so if you need me I'm easy to contact. And last but not least, I have great managerial skills, I've run large competitive gaming teams and i've run events at locations such as the apple store.

5. What can you add to our team- any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I'm highly organised and brilliant at creating effective, clear, documentation and archiving documentation, I've also worked with 3 different freelance graphics designers so i've picked up the tools of the trade and become very good at it. I'm taking a programming course in college so I can be of great help in that department, I've also designed a very nice website and have lots of experience in website management. I also have great presentational skills which may come in handy if you need an idea/concept presented to the rest of the team.

6. Your age: 16, very mature for my age.

7. What languages do you speak-- I speak English, it is my first language-. I speak fairly fluent German and a little French, I also know a few words I'n Malay but unless someone's asking "How do i get chicken" or "Have a good journey" then my Malay is very poor.

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, I used to own, and smoothly run, 3 large servers, and before that I was an op in a few 20-60 player servers.

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Yeah i've used it, lots of times, I'm experienced with how its set up and I know a few plugin developers in person.

10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave if selected? I'm Mayor of the town Anvil at the moment, I love the town and it has a great community, some real characters in Anvil. Personally i'd rather not Leave Anvil any time soon, I mean most mods live in a town. I couldn't abandon my community like that. But if it is required, as in there is a town for mods, then yes, I have people in Anvil whom I can trust to captain the ship for a while.

Evidence:
    My first Website

As for my presentational skills, you'll have to wait for evidence of that, I may be hosting another event at an apple store soon so if I do i'll film it and post it below.

And as for documentation archiving, I have currently got an Archive of over 400 documents, from emails and letters to news posts and invoices on my hard-drive that I currently keep for the team that I compete for.

Thanks for taking the time to read this application...

Kind regards,
    BTFoverload

Qazz and Banjofox like this.
  14. Bren_WOLF_Man

Bren_WOLF_Man

In-Game Name:
    Bren_wolf_Man
    1. Your age:15

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English i am also learning to speak japanese.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I have skills with working with people helping them sort things out and yeah.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?I think i should be a moderator Because i want the server to be a good and happy one where there are no griefers or spammers there to ruin such a great server! Although my post is short its straight to the point with nothing intwined within it.

15. TheBufflor

TheBufflor

In-Game Name:
    TheBufflor
    1. Your age: 18

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?I would be interested in the Graphic department, mainly because I am going
    to college for Graphic Design

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I am part of the Reech Staff, on the server now

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I am responsible, and mature to handle situations.

16. angryjukebox

angryjukebox

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Angryjukebox
    *I know I have applied before, but, many things have changed since then.*

1. Your age:
    I am 14 years of age

I fluently speak French and English, although I plan on learning German sometime soon

Documentation - I've been staff on a few other servers before, including being the main website admin for said server. I have also run the site for my old town.
    Documentation would be the best for me, as I'm always using correct grammar and helping people with their spelling errors. I could update the wiki when it's in need.
    Event - I ran a few events on my previous server, and I can do count downs for our current events. If needed I could think up more events. Events are really fun. I participate in them whenever I can and I know the rules very well. I've placed in a few events, and would love to do more than just participate.

Programming - I am currently learning java, and will be starting to code plugins soon. Seeing as our dev team is only currently 2, if needed I could speed up the learning process.

Yes, I have. I've been a moderator on 2 servers and admin on another.

I believe I should be a moderator because I've played here long enough to know the ins and outs of the server. I often see questions in help, and will answer them to the best of my ability. When I'm on in the morning before I leave for school, someone will send me a /tell asking me a question, for example this morning someone was wondering how they could get a class and a town, so I directed them to the website, and the thread explaining how to set up your portal account. Also, I know how to deal with people.
    I have been playing on this server since July 10th 2011, and I try my best every day to help out.
    I'm an assistant of the town Ayres, and I was the previous mayor of the town 'MoorBrook'. with the recent addition of the PvP world I have noticed a lot more mods play there instead of the main server, and we've had some trouble with spammers, if chosen as mod I'd stop them to the best of my ability.
    Extra notes:
    • I am on teamspeak daily, and I help out in chat whenever I can to help with problems
    •these forums are pretty much my life, if I'm not ingame, I'm on them. When I'm out I'll try my best to get on them, and, I've seen a fair number of posts that are spam like that need to be deleted, but no forum moderators are on the delete them.
    • When someone says "thanks Angry! That really helped" or something similar it makes me happy I helped someone out when they needed it. I know it's hard being new, because I was new at some point!
    •my one year anniversary on the server is coming up soon, and I want to put more into the community. I want to help people in more ways than just answering questions, I want to do tickets and moderate the forums.
    • There have been many times in game where there are almost 100 people online, with no moderator on any cloud server. This puts myself and a few others in the "chat moderator" position; directing people to the right chat and answering questions, but sometimes people don't listen to us just because we don't have the [mod] tag beside our name and they think we don't know what we're talking about, which really gets on peoples nerves.
    Thank you,
    Angryjukebox

17. Crafterstar

Crafterstar

In-Game Name:
    Crafterstar
    1. Your age: 16

2. What languages do you fluently speak: Swedish, English, Spanish, Finnish, German but not so much.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I'm more of a helper, always helping if someone need help. I know every single command, and plugins like world edit and such.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes, i've been helper in savage realms.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I'm very loyal, happy, nice ALWAYS on, following the rules. Always trying to help people.

18. ShadowWulf585

ShadowWulf585

In-Game Name:
    Saint_Shadow
    1. Your age:
    ~14

2. What languages do you fluently speak?
    English.

I would most likely be interested in either Documentation, Construction, or Event.
    My proof:

Documentation- I type at an average speed, and have a colorful and precise vocab.
    I sometimes do make spelling mistakes, but only minor. I still proof-read all my work though.

Construction- I believe i am creative with most of my builds and enjoy adding exotic and fancy touches to them, to let them exceed.
    2012-05-19_02.59.33.png 2012-05-19_03.01.23.png
    Event- I am very creative with ideas and have suggested a few on the forums. I know a good
    idea when i see one.

4. Have you ever been a staff member on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    No.

I think i should be a moderator, because i am attentive, log on quite a lot, am polite to even the silliest of guests, and also am more mature than most my age. I also want to help the people on the server so they don't have any problems. I may be young, but, that doesn't make me unqualified.

19. Numinex

Numinex

In-Game Name:
    Numinex
    Hey, Its Numinex

What Languages do you fluently speak?: I speak English
    What Department are you Interested In: I would be interested in both Documentation and Construction
    Documentation: I have a very vivid imagination and i enjoy writing stories in my spare time (when i'm not at school or playing Minecraft) My ideas flow like butter in a microwave and most of them are good (Yes, i do have flaws) My language, vocabulary and enunciation are very advanced and i can convey my meaning quite well so i would be able to create public forum posts and convey detailed descriptions and ideas quite fluently. (Just a note, i never use text language in game so my meaning is never obscured by slang)
    Construction: I pride myself on my eye for detail and symmetry. I never attempt something and leave it half finished. In the words of Master Yoda: "Do or do not, there is no try..." I have an example of one of my first attempts in creating a floating castle, about 2 weeks after buying Minecraft (see attached)
    What Time am i Online: I live in Far North Queensland so i believe that the timezone is UTC/GMT +10. If this time zone is followed then i would be online on Fridays from usually 5pm to about a maximum of 8pm, Saturdays from 2pm to 5pm and on Sundays from 4pm to 8pm. I have noticed that during these times there seems to no Mods online and if they are they are very tired as it is usually like midnight where they are so a fresh young person will be of help. I am still in school at Grade 12 so Monday-Thursday i am unavailable for on server activities as i have school and i have homework in the afternoons. However i can usually still be contacted through the Forums during the day and i can continue to work on Documentation during lunch times. My friends inspire me!
    Have i been a Moderator before?: I have not and i would like to show people that i can be a capable and awesome Moderator!
    Why should i be a Moderator?:
    If i am honest, i think that i should be a moderator because i believe that i can fill the position and be of great use to ImDeity. I have a microphone so i can participate in Teamspeak when need be, however not all the time as it annoys my Mum. I have been on the server for i think two months now, if this is not the case please correct me. I have a great appreciation for the rules and the regulations. I have never been in trouble, nor jailed or banned. I don't swear in chat and i know my place. Most importantly i am much more mature than the average 16 year old. In life outside Minecraft, i am an efficient worker. I ace all my school grades and i have a balanced lifestyle. I believe that all races and both genders are equal and am not homophobic. I have a good personality and i make people laugh (I am Dave! Yognaut) I also enjoy helping people. People just have to ask and i will always help to the best of my ability.
    My Town: I am a proud resident of the town Reech. I am friends with Weaponcraft, Galehn and FiddleBadger. If i have to leave then i will but i would miss them...
    Thank You in advance to the person who will read and consider my application and i hope that you think i am able to help the greater ImDeity community.

20. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    I know I posted application already but alot have updated in these couple of months and I got alot more to show you on why I should be moderator and what skills I have got to give to the server.
    1. Your age: 17 turning 18 under 4 weeks
    2. What languages do you fluently speak: I mainly speak english but can speak some spanish.
    Graphic - I am good at drawing by hand and have done many graphics in my it course using photoshop which I have got good at e.g making a pool table tournamnet poster and more so I could be good designing things like banners and more if I was needed to. I am also thinking to do a graphic couse next year in college since I have nearly finished my it course and want to stay at college.
    Documentation - I am great at writing and I would be able to write things like forum threads and update the wiki for the website. I have made many articles, newletters and documents in the past on my it course and helping in my dad business. Also I have created many websites with detailed info in the past which can show I got great documentation. I have got a passion in creating and editing websites and love to write things for documents and more on websites for people to read. I am currently helping with documentation and more on my dad business website and have created a fantastic websiteon my it course. Whenever something on website needed updating, I would crack on and get it done soon as possible.
    Event - I love the events the imdeity server have and I would be great helping control them, moderating them and organising them for people to play and have fun. I would even think of new events what could be good for the server and I can set up the events e.g. to make people happier I could organise and moderate, etc a pvp and spleef event in uk daytime since spleef is late for the uk and pvp is quite late for the uk so I could do another pvp and spleef event so everyone happy and everyone can play the events. Alao I am handling a town event so this shows I got skills in events. Current event which I sorted out - http://imdeity.com/threads/the-grand-opening-of-the-fantastic-minecraftia-town-hall.11303/
    Programming - I have not got skills in plugins but I am a good learner and I learn fast so I could learn about plugins and help out since I have recently quickly learnt about website coding so it may not be hard to learn about plugin coding to help.
    Contruction - I am a great builder and can build many great contructions for the server to make people happier and make the server builds stand out more. You can tell I am a great builder by looking at my classic builds on my promotion request - http://imdeity.com/threads/gawkan-promotion-request.10506/ and I have built some nice builds on the server before the reset and same after the reset so I would be happy to help build some builds for the server.
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? I have been a staff member a while back on a classic server where I moderated the chat and checked for greif in the maps. Also I been a moderator on my friend server which hardly is up and that made me learn loads of staff commands like how to kick and ban people and more so I could use my skills and moderation for imdeity server to help moderate all the chat when I am online and to sort out tickets and to jail, kick and ban people who break the server rules
    5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I should be moderator because I have got many skills I like to use to help the server with. I can be an amazing help to the imdeity kingdoms. I been on the server many months now so I know all about the server and what is good and what is bad to do. While I am on the server and I am always often looking at the chat and I answer people question if they ask a question and need help. If there no moderator or admin on and someone breaking rules in chat and nobody reported it yet I take screenshots and report it. I am always on the imdeity forums. I love to read loads of threads on the forums and I post the rules on a thread if they are breaking in, so this shows I can be on the forums loads to moderate the forums to merge and delete posts and to lock threads if it is breaking the rules. I also own a town called Minecraftia so this shows again I got good moderating skills since I warn people in my town if they breaking the server or town rules and kick the after a warning and they still doing it.
    Side Notes: I don't have a microphone for my laptop however I do go on teamspeak and text chat and listen to what others are saying.
    As I already said I been on server couple months now so I know what the server like and more.
    I am maturity and I can handle people well lnked back to my town minecraftia, I handle them well and sometimes sort people on the chat. I am also nearly turning 18 into an adult so I am behave and growed up for this position to handle it well.

I hope you can consider this and thanks for reading.
    Kind Regards
    Gawkan

maxwell25937 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.