1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators, Apply Here! (Archived!)

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by prwraith, April 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DakotaTheKid

DakotaTheKid

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    DakotatheKid
    1. Your age: 16, Birth January 14, 1996

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?: I am Interested in the Event Department because I have many ideas for new events and like to make events as fun as possible for everyone! I also rarely ever miss a event and if I do it would be for a very important reason. I love watching Spleef, PvP, and Mobevent and have many other ideas to add to events if needed.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No. But I would like to make this my first time moderating and make good work of it!

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I should be a moderator because I am very social and specifically towards what i'm applying to I would make it a very fun and exciting time for everyone!

Requirements for the position

I am on Team speak every time I'm on the server and even when I'm playing other games.
    I have a history since November 19, 2011 and a total of 16 days online!
    Maturity I am very mature when it comes down to a job but also there to take things as jokes when needed :)!

Thank you for reading my post! And I hope you accept me!
    -Dakotathekid

thejacoborg likes this.
  2. bobby

bobby

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    stc12345678910
    1. Username on the Beta Server:My name is stc12345678910​
    2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date:I first joined saturday 12/17/11, but i have played a lot
    3. Hours of the Day your Usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list yours hours.:-right after i do my hw. This is around 4pm-8pm​
    Why do you think you should be a Moderator.- I think i should be a moderator because I good at many aspects of minecraft, such as pvp, building, and i am good with others. I am also a very fast learner and i very much love this server, its the only one i play on​
    5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant :I know lots about programming i especially know about the plugins, and a bit about software, i think that can benefit your great server.
    6. Your age:11, one might say that an 11 year old is to young and stupid but i want to reassure you that i know just as much as an experienced 25 year old player
    7. What languages do you speak:I speak fluent English
    8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before ?No, I only play on imdeity, but if you count as head assistant in my town a staff member than i am.
    9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before:yes
    10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected?No, i would definitely not leave my town, i love the town members. I also wouldn't like to hurt my towns feelings like that, because i am head assistant

I am very sorry for the inconvieniece, by accident i pressed enter while i was just on question 5 so i'm sorry that i made two documents instead of one so i combined it for you. I hope you accept me for a moderator

Gman10 and maxwell25937 like this.
  3. Dutchy

Dutchy

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Dragonlord849
    1. Your age:

2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    Dutch, English, German

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    I would like to be a forum moderator and chat moderator to keep the useless stuff in /ot and get rid of the posts that people have to get their portal ranks

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?
    I have my own server on which i play a bit there are a few other people who play on it to but i have only been once a mod and that was on a smaller server around 1.8

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    I'm devoted to this server and i want to keep it so that a lot of other people will stay on this server to and dont leave because there happened to be some noobs that are griefing and making it not cool to play so they leave. I'm also able to think out a good solution for problem people have and i know quiet a bit about this server and im also experienced in minecraft.

4. tenro

tenro

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    tenro
    *NOTE* I am resubmitting this to update my information as some of it has changed.

1. Username on the Beta Server: Tenro

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: Oct 10, 2011

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: From 5pm to 11pm (GMT -10:00) Monday-Friday and on Saturday and Sunday I am typically on for several hours between 10am and 11pm.

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator. I enjoy this server quite a bit and I pride myself in doing things to make the experience better for everyone, which is part of why I chose to become a sponsor. Furthermore, I play things by the book and will not tolerate violation of the rules. Finally, I have several years of leadership experience in the military and I am willing to lead by example.

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I would love to moderate chat, and my true love would be to do construction in the capital and anywhere in the game that is required. Departments I am applying for: Construction, Documentation, Events.

6. Your age: 25

7. What languages do you speak -- 2 years of high school Spanish not relevant : English and Korean

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes an Op on 3 Servers, however they were comparatively small servers that were not mod/plugin-heavy.

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Craftbukkit yes, but not extensively.

10. Are you in a town in game currently? If so, which town and would you be willing to leave it if selected? I am in the town of Apocrypha, but I would leave if necessary for the position.

Qazz likes this.
  5. Cave Johnson

Cave Johnson

In-Game Name:
    TDBman58
    1. Your age: 13 (I know it sounds young, but... well... ok, it IS young... But some people say that 'young' is just another way of saying 'fresh' :D)

2. What languages do you fluently speak: English ( I'm bilingual. I speak English, AND American! :D)
    3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof): I am interested in a few of these, but I will let you decide which one I'd be best for.
    DOCUMENTATION: I am very good at creative writing (if you want, send me a message and i can tell you a story :p) And have designed a few websites before. Me and my friends are making a server and I did most of the work on the website. I won't post the address here, because I don't want to be accused of advertising the server, but if you want to see it, message me! But please do NOT go on the server, because we are still private right now.
    EVENT: I really enjoy the events on the server, and would love to be a part of helping them work.
    CONSTRUCTION: To be blunt, I LOVE building things! Not in sigleplayer, though, because, well... Nobody sees it! I enjoy architecture in and out of minecraft, and have some great ideas on buildings! I know that many quest suggestions in the quest suggestion forum say 'if this were built', and I would love to build those 'what if's' For proof of my skills, you can go to our server's website (yes, again) and look under photos. Many of the things you see there were either built, or assisted in building by me.
    Yes. I am currently admin on the combustible lemons minecraft server.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    I am a trustworthy person, and will enforce the rules, while not being... well... stuck up about it. I do my best with everything that i do and really enjoy meeting and getting to know new people! I am friendly and really want help the server.
    NOTE 1: Yes, I was temp-banned before, but that was because when I was advertising my store, i was saying my ad pretty frequently. This was considered spam. I am really sorry about that, but now I have a better understanding of the rules!
    NOTE 2: I cannot use teamspeak. I am sorry, but I just can't. I really wish i could, and I understand that it is a requirement, but when you said 'you don't need a working microphone', I kind of figured that it was a loose rule. Skype, maybe?
    Thanks for taking the time to read my application! Sorry if it is kind of long, but I hope that It is acceptable! I really enjoy playing on this server ( I go on it more than I go on my own!) And I really want to be a part of IMdeity.

(P.S. My IGN is TDBman58)
    EDIT 1: Um... did I use the wrong template? I just copied and pasted what I saw in the thread...
    EDIT 2: Next year I will be taking a Spanish class, so soon (if a year is considered soon) I will be able to speak Spanish!
    NOTE ABOUT THE EDITS: My edits are just other things to consider when reading my application as they come to mind after my post was made.

6. CAlonghair

CAlonghair

1. Username on the Beta Server: CAlonghair

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: Ummmmm not very long ago....most likely a week.

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online: We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: I Am on from 2-3pm to 6-11pm Pacific Standerd Time.

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator: I am great at helping people and I have A LOT of experiance with plugins.

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I have A LOT of experiance with plugins and i have run multiple servers.

6. Your age: 15

7. What languages do you speak (not required): English (but I will admit I am horrible at spelling.)

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes I have been, at least on 4 other servers.

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Yes I have A LOT of experiance with bukkit

7. KILL3RTACO

KILL3RTACO

• Developer
    In-Game Name:
    KILL3RTACO
    Your age: 16
    What languages do you fluently speak: Taking a Spanish I class in school, other than that none.
    What Department would you be interested in or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I'd be interested in the Programming department (My BukkitDev profile).
    Have you been staff on a Minecraft server before? Yes, the Classic server (imdeity.com/classic), however almost no one comes anymore...
    Why do think you should be a Moderator? I have been OP/SubDeity on the classic server for a while, I know how to deal with troublemakers. Also, this may be a good learning experience for me in Java.

Posting again cause some things changed.

8. AlmightyCobra

AlmightyCobra

In-Game Name:
    CobraTheAlmighty
    Reposting since some details have been changed.

1. Your age: 14 I am very mature and I don't act like a fool at a young age.

2. What languages do you fluently speak: I fluently speak English. I can speak some Spanish fluently.

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? I would like to be in the department of Documentation or Events. I can update the Imdeity Kingdoms wiki very fast with detailed information about anything like the events or the commands. I can think of many creative events for this server. I have a few events in my mind that can be very fun for the members of this server. I also have many interesting ideas for the PvP Event that could be changed for the better. If you want I'll provide some proof regarding these departments.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes I have been an admin 3 times on different servers. All the servers have been either discontinued or I just got bored and not play on the servers anymore.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? There are many reasons why I think I should be a Moderator of this wonderful server. I will do whatever it takes to stop griefers, spammers, etc. I will follow orders that were made by the admins (Imdeity, xSock, vanZeben, etc.). I will respect everyone on this server including my fellow members and my friends. I don't use TeamSpeak now, but I can download it so I can get to know the members of this server better. I know alot about this server, almost everything about this server. I help out a lot on this server by answering many questions in /h and reminding people to use the wiki because the wiki is an excellent source for people who have just joined the server and have no idea what to do. I know how to use the ban commands and I know how to use them wisely. I will use my moderation skills wisely all the time on the server. I will not curse or rage at a member of the server who constantly ask the same question. From my /r, I only have 9 days and 10 hours on there, but that can change. I will be as active as possible on this server and help as many people on this server. You will not be disappointed by my moderation skills.

Thank you, CobraTheAlmighty

Notes:

I have been on this server since October 25th 2011.

I have never been temp-banned, jailed, or kicked from this server.

I have been an assistant of two towns, one before the map reset, and one right now. I have been very helpful with these two towns.

9. badegg

badegg

In-Game Name:
    badegg
    1. Username on the Beta Server: badegg

2. Time on the Beta Server, Your Initial join date: i think it was 5 weeks after it started

3. Hours of the Day you're usually online. We don't want an “I can be on everyday” just list your usual hours: i can be all till 5:00am to 8:30 then i have school but i get back on at 4:00 till 12:00 or more

4. Why do you think you should be a Moderator. I think i would make the perfect mod for your server because i am very good with people and i am great with all plugins im a fast learner and i am a great leader i can be a follower if you want. I have plenty of experience in this feild and i think i would be very beneficial to your server.

5. What can you add to our team - any special skills that may be relevant (programming, graphics, documentation): I have loads of experience with plugins and server software and i am a very good builder when it comes to minecraft

6. Your age: 19

7. What languages do you speak (not required) -- 2 years of high school Spanish not relevant : ENGLISH

8. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes on 1 different servers. ( my own server ) but its only for me and my brother and a couple of friends server.

9. Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? I have plenty of experience with the Hmod, Bukkit

10. NiNjA159

NiNjA159

In-Game Name:
    NiNjA159
    1. Your age: 15

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Construction, Documentation, or Event

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes ,I have

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think I should be a moderator because I have been on the server for quite a while. I have seen a lot of things on the server. I finally thing that I am mature enough (server wise) to be able to be apart of the ImDeity staff. I also think that I will be very helpful with the servers construction, documentation and events.

Pescotti likes this.
  11. vf6t4

vf6t4

In-Game Name:
    vf6t4
    playername: vf6t4

1. Your age:21

2. What languages do you fluently speak:english a little french

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Helping starving players in the wild. Giving players helpful items but not to greedy players . Helping to ban rasist, improper, offensive, hateful, griefers or spamming players.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?no i have not sorry about it i am not new to mine craft . i just like to play single player. butt when i do i am very nice to players

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? to help great players to punish bad players and to help the server grow

12. Akira

Akira

In-Game Name:
    akira_four
    1. Your age:11

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English,Partially Japanese

3. What Can You Add To The Team?: Well, I Have a recording software so i can Advertise.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?: Yes, On About 6 servers.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?: I think I should be a mod because I love helping people out and always see stuff on the server that needs taking care of when other admins aren't on. I also will be willing to help out any new guest to the server and show them around.

13. c4d3r

c4d3r

. Your age:18 2. What languages do you fluently speak:
    English, french and dutch 3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    Web development
    proof:
    - http://cruel-wow.com , - http://zetacraft.info (i have lots more trough msn or teamviewer, your choice)
    I have been an active web developer on 2 good (rank 20+) World of warcraft servers5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?
    Because i know a lot of web languages and a few windows languages
    - Php, Xhtml, Css, SQL, VB.net, ASP.net, ADO, Jquery, Javascript, ...

14. nolarboot

nolarboot

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    megashedinja
    This is a resubmission of my previous application, since some things have changed.

1. What is your age? 21

2. What languages do you fluently speak? English

3. What department would you be interested or have skills in (please provide proof)? I'm a quick study, so I can help out with almost anything needed of me (with the exception of coding, but I could learn that). Department-wise, however, I'd be best suited for the Wiki's documentation, chat and forum moderation.

4. Have you been a staff member on a Minecraft server before? I have never been a staff member for any Minecraft server. However, I hope to join the ranks of this server's staff to learn more about how to be an effective Moderator.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I have been with ImDeity for a while now. I understand the rules, know not to break them, and have a generally good rapport with most of the staff (though sometimes I might come across as a bit personal). I fully support the server and the direction it's going, so I've Sponsored the server twice. I have a meticulous attention to detail, which is born of military training and everyday courtesies. I have quite a bit of patience, especially when it comes to explaining things to new people; I monitor chat regularly and answer as many questions as I can (such as the different chat channels or how an auction works, for example); so much so, actually, that I am majoring in education back home.

15. Joklikolai

Joklikolai

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Joklikolai
    Username on beta server: Joklikolai.

Time on beta server, your initial join date: I joined the server 23rd september 2011 and my online time is 19 days 23 hours.

Hours of the day you're usually online: Weekdays - 3pm to 11pm CET, weekend - 11pm - 9pm.

Why do you think you should be a moderator: I'm a very experienced staff member, i used to work with kids that was 10-13 years old and that required patience, control and "overview". I've been staff on some minecraft servers before and i've also been a moderator on a forum with over 100 members. I'm the type of person that doesn't show my power, with this i mean that i don't abuse/overuse my power. I'm a very helpful person, i enjoy helping others and i love being helped. I don't have anything against anyone, i love reading the chat and chatting with people, i'm very serious. If i get a mission, i don't fool around. I do the mission and if i have extra time, i find something else to do. Sometimes when new people join the server, i meet them a place and introduces them to the server, i tell them about the community etc.. I'm also a honest person.

I know all the basic commands like kick, tempban, ban and more. I'm open for help and new things to learn. I'm known with ImDeity kingdoms and it would be great if i got the possibility to help the server/staff. I'm mature in different ways, i must admit, i'm not the most mature one on the server, but i've been more mature lately.

What can you add to our team? I'm a fast typer, but i type carefully at the same time. I could do events and i do some programming, not that much special.. But i'm a fast learner ;)

What languages do you speak? I speak Norwegian and English.

Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes.

Have you used Bukkit Minecraft software before (not required)? Yes.

Notes:
    Swedish, Danish and Norwegian is almost the same, i would understand if someone spoke Swedish/Danish.

I have TeamSpeak and i use it all the time.

I love browsing the forums and seeing what people write.

Thank you for reading!

- Jok

16. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    Your age: 29

What languages do you fluently speak: English, C#, Java, VB, XSL, XQuery, SQL

What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?
    • Programming - I've been coding for the last 14 years. I currently work for a publicly traded company as a senior software engineer. The projects are mainly corporate-level applications that must meet stringent requirements for up time and production-grade effectiveness. I welcome the opportunity to be able to apply my skills and further expedite the deployment of bug fixes and new features for all our wonderful citizens of the ImDeity Kingdom.
    Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?I have yet to be part of a server moderation/administration staff for a minecraft server; though, I've had administrative roles for other game-oriented servers in the past. I'm currently co-mayor of Altinum, which involves somewhat similar in-game moderating responsibilities.

Why do you think you should be a Moderator:
    • My maturity and level-headed decision making
    • My desire to selflessly help others whenever possible
    • My programming skills and years of experience
    • My abundant amount of free time.
      • I'm frequently reading and contributing on the forum while I'm at the office
      • I'm online quite often in the evenings. In the 6 splendid weeks I've been a member of this community I've already spent a few weeks on the "no life list"
    • I really enjoy the privilege of being able to partake in everything this server has to offer. Using my skills to give back to the community would just make it even more rewarding.

Johndahbomb and wilku90 like this.
  17. 17chris1760

17chris1760

In-Game Name:
    17chris1760
    1. Your age:14

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English and 3 years in full year Spanish class (i am open to learning a new language if needed)

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?Player Intervention, i think that people need to get along
    on the server and need to learn to play the game the way it was intended.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? Yes i have been Admin,Co-Owner, Many times as moderator and a few as VIP.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? I think i should be a player moderator because i am good at coming between people (Players) and resolving the problem.

18. NinjaMiner20

NinjaMiner20

In-Game Name:
    NinjaMiner20
    1. Your age:25

2. What languages do you fluently speak:english

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? i am realy good at fixing computer stuff

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? yes an admin on 3 differnt servers

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? i think i should be an mod becouse im realy pashant and i can fix things and i can do allmost anyting

19. dcv456

dcv456

In-Game Name:
    dcv456
    1. Your age: 11 (Sorry I am young)

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)? Graphics (Example Attached)
    4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)? No, this is like the only server I play on

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator? Because I am a nice person. I love this server and would like to see it continue. I also know this server well and the spawn castle too. Notify me if need any other information. Thanks for reading.

Attached Files:

20. drklordz

drklordz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    drklordz
    1. Your age:12

2. What languages do you fluently speak:English,Chinese,Cantonese

3. What department would be interested or have skills in (Please provide proof)?Events. I am interest in Events as I think I can help out with Events when there are not enough Mods,Admins, etc. online to host an Event.

4. Have you been a staff on a Minecraft server before (not required)?No,I have not been a staff on any Minecraft server before, only in mine and my friends'.

5. Why do you think you should be a Moderator?I want to help out new guests and people that need help with stuff that I cannot do if I am not a Mod,etc. I wish to help them as much as I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.