1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Majora's One-Year Thread Post Forum Thing

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Majora_Unmasked, July 2, 2013.

1. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I’m quite proud to say I’ve been a part of this community for a good year. It’s given me many cherished memories I’m sure I wouldn’t have if I hadn’t wandered across this server on mcservers.com and copied its IP into my servers list. I remember a lot of things as if they were yesterday. Here are some of the things I remember:

My First Days Here
    I had become sick of playing on my friend’s local server, as it was nothing but a little WorldEdit’d island on which he acted like a toolbox. I also didn’t want to play Singleplayer anymore, because I accidentally deleted my favorite world (It had a city in the sky; I wish I had pictures) as a result of screwing up with a mod installation. I was looking around on one of those websites with a list of top servers, and after browsing and trying different servers, I found this one. I read what it had: 500 slots, a Towns/Kingdoms plugin, mcMMO stats plugin, a PvP server, but what intrigued me most was that it had a creative server. Needless to say, I copied ImDeity’s IP into my server list. The following morning I decided to try out its creative server. I remember noticing and appreciating how secure and organized it was. When I found my plot, I built a little house from my Skyloft world, plus a roller-coaster I deemed the “Lobotomizer”. After several fruitless attempts to get people to check it out, I tried /mine. Back then, I was really a noob at mining and couldn’t find anything. So I finally tried PvP. I really liked it. I teamed up with 2 players, ominous_trevor and another whose name eludes me, and we set out for adventure. Of course, we were killed within 2 minutes of leaving spawn territory, but eh. I tried getting iron armor, but that took all of the 50 dei I started out with, and I was murdered anyway (I’m a terrible PvPer ._.). I stuck to camping around spawn and begging for materials and shelter XD, and I met damionalpha and lilcstyle. Lilcstyle too was a beggar. Damion noticed I was starving and gave me food; and led me and lilc to his shelter. We spent days there, gathering materials, raiding small unclaimed bases nearby. A few days into this, lilc attacked me, which we took as betrayal and removed him. Though, we later found out he was just bored :p. Damion and I soon decided to mine, and we found lots of gold, lapis, and Redstone. We searched mainly for gold and redstone cos we thought we could do something with gold in PvP (Turns out the vault doesn’t work in there :I) and I had a strange obsession with Redstone. But when we came back to our base, we were ambushed and lost our bounty. We simply added more cobblestones to our walls and carried on with our duties. But the ambushes continued. The next day, me and Trevor logged in and found the base sacked, with all its valuables removed. We saw it was claimed by a faction called ‘firegods’. We spent hours searching for Damion, who was the admin of firegods. He said the base was unsafe, but he found us a nice one in the sky. He invited me and Trevor in. That was the true birth of Firegods.

Firegods
    Damionalpha and I were tidying up our skybase. I added a tree-farm, and he added extra rooms and an extra floor. By the time we were finished, Trevor was long gone, inactive. Once we were done, we added a jump pad in the back so we could dive into the lake under us. Life continued like this for a week or so. We soon made the base rather gorgeous, if I may. We had a vault hidden behind a painting in the guest room (for trusted allies). I had been wandering around near the eastern portion of the map, when I found an outpost of the faction BLMss. I mistakenly thought they were an enemy, and that that was their main base. I decided to tell bugdady of BuenaVsa (short for BuenaVista). Unfortunately, I had forgotten. Damion and I were messing around with some noteblocks in our base when we saw 4 people burst in: bugdady of BuenaVsa, MoonLamb of BuenaVsa, legitstoner420 (also of BuenaVsa; I’ve heard from MoonLamb he now plays as polarbar01) and TardyWaffles of Aurora. They weren’t happy. They planned to kill us for my mistake. It was TardyWaffles who convinced them to let us go. In my panic, I became really friendly (unusual because at the time I was quite aggressive) and befriended Moon and Tardy. With naught left to do, bugdady left us with a warning; to make our base more secure. I really wish we had listened to him right away, because we were attacked by the same kid that ambushed us in our original base a few days later. I was hiding in the prison cell with the door blocked, and Damion fought the invader. I shouted in our alliance chat for help, that we were being invaded by this guy. Right away, Moon and Tardy came and got rid of him. That cycle persisted for a few more days, until I saw that Damion had found a decrepit (yet massive) base in the eastern quadrant. We soon, regrettably, abandoned our skybase we cherished so much and took refuge in that base. We were quite confused when we were attacked, but we found out this belonged to a once lively and famous faction known as DaCreed. Being a noob, I didn’t claim a large portion of the base, leaving our valuables to be stolen. We were attacked by StephonDaBoss and his friend 99diesel until our friend from the faction Venice, bryttonmp5 convinced me to make a new one. While we were doing that, Damion recruited two new members, zard347 and BriannaLovesBri. I over-expanded our base again, and was prone to attack, prompting Damion to join Tardy instead. We were continuously being attacked by NCR_Guy and Tallpines, because I was friends with their enemy RileyBachelor. It was here that I, regrettably, got myself banned for 10 days. It turns out BuenaVsa and Aurora (Tardy’s faction) had become tired of protecting us and let us die. I had lost my will to stay on PvP, because nearly everyone was gone (1.3.1 had just come out; many people updated). It was then that I tried starting a mall in BuenaVista. I was almost halfway done when the server reset. Just my luck. XD

After the Reset
    I won’t speak with as much detail from here on, as I was more known and so were the events that happened around me. I’ll just summarize. First thing I did was make a thread asking for someone to create a town called ClockTown, only to get yelled at by orangey123. Even though everyone else that replied to that thread let him know he was being a toolbox XD, I decided to stay in Anvil. From the reset to like January, PvP was of little importance to me because I made the town my priority; though I still made it a point to play in it because one of my very good friends, ViolinPlayer, had started playing in PvP. On Christmas Eve, I was locally banned because someone (I won’t say who) submitted a ticket saying I stole from my very good friend XxNight_shadowxX, but was unbanned later because Shadow explained to them and staff that I was just helping him build his tavern. (He needed pistons :p) Being as stupid as I am, I got banned a week later for making a very… dark… joke. When I was unbanned, it was just town expansion stuff for me.

The Anvil Duping Bans
    In February I was mining, and came home to my nice house with some nice bounty. But I couldn’t open my chests. I asked in /tc, and Shai12345 told me about the mass banning that happened just moments earlier, and that the town was on lockdown while ImDeity investigated. With our town under lockdown, we were as good as homeless for those 2 days. However, theboxghost and I created a nice little shelter in the side of a mountain just next to Anvil, where the majority of us stayed during the lockdown. Soon it was over, but we still lost 2 very good people (BTFoverload & Mine_rat). I asked the higher-ups in our town to keep the shelter around as a reminder, though I don’t know if it’s there anymore. What is there, however, is a shrine dedicated to BTF and Mine_rat.

Everything else after that
    Well, I didn’t get much of a chance to play after March cos of finals and such. School’s over, but I’m still unable to play due to bad internet and Windows 8 on my mom’s laptop. But I still check in. :p

Those are the things that stick out in my memory, I might add more later. Sorry it's written kinda badly; I was just writing as I tried remembering all of that.If you actually did read all of that, I thank you.

There are many people I would like to thank, but I probably won’t make a Thank-you list because IMO those are a tad obnoxious and hurtful. But the people who’ve made an impact on my stay here, you know who you are, and I can’t possibly thank you enough. I plan on staying here for as long as this server is alive. That probably made some of you happy, and others devastated. Haha :p

That’s a year I’ve been on ImDeity. I would call that a year well-spent.

-Majora Unmasked

2. eriqmerc

eriqmerc

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    eriqmerc
  3. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
  4. Messier1994

Messier1994

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    messier1994
    Congrats Maj! That was a great story you told! The lockdown story was quite interesting.

Majora_Unmasked likes this.
  5. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Thank yew. :3

6. ThunderBird80

ThunderBird80

We will remake firgods with the new update!!!!! Causualy rides in with his donkey. Sup Majora. Congrats man. Rides away on his donkey. Also I'm not going ride the donkey unless u do

7. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Except we can't really make a skybase now... the original Beta server had tnt and enchants disabled, so our skybase was made of wood. Now you can blow up obsidian, so (to quote that Skier guy from South Park) If we make a skybase in PvP, we're gonna have a bad time

8. ripper34

ripper34

In-Game Name:
    XxNight_shadowxX
    Congrats Majora, I'll try to play a bit more on /pvp and get Termina to the top again, The story you told was amazing

9. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I'm glad you and everyone that's read it has enjoyed my story :') Perhaps I'll add more detail to it later; I remember it all as though it was yesterday.

10. pizzalover157

pizzalover157

Congrats!

11. Dragonslayer314

Dragonslayer314

In-Game Name:
    Dragonslayer314
    Gratz on your 1-year, Majora!

12. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Thank yew guys, it means a lot. :3

13. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
  14. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe

LupusOmegaX likes this.
  15. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines
    Number one rule of pvp factions: Don't expand your base till the lands claimed ;).

Also your going to quote me aren't you?

16. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Yes I am. X)
    And yeah I guess we learned that the hard way XD

17. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    This died down rather quickly :oops:

18. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Poor Majora, I try get it going again :p

Congrats on your one year and 2 days Majora ;)

19. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    Thank yew :3

20. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines